Riverwillows

Be My Valentine

In Honor of Valentine's Day, here is a guaranteed way to get a Valentine.

Offer a nice gift egg/hatchie. Whoever grabs it is your Valentine, and must give you something also.

Simple as that.

Use the one-way transfer to offer the gift. Post here when you pick up a gift, and pm them with a one way transfer for their gift.

You can have as many Valentines as you want, but you MUST post here when you pick one up, and you MUST give a nice egg/hatchie back. No just grabbing a messy off the AP. Gifts must be decent. Pretty Linages, Metallics, Tinsels, 2nd gen uncommons, etc. It's up to you.

No requesting. These are spontaneous gifts between you and your Valentine(s).

No IOU's. Gifts must be real time.

NO TRADING!!

You must accept the Valentine offered to you. This is an honor-based gifting.

You can also post after receiving yours what you got and from whom, if you wish.

**I'd like this to stay up til this Sunday, then a mod can shut it down til one week before Valentines next year.

Have fun!!!

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT JUST GRAB AND RUN. THIS IS A GIFTING THREAD, FOLLOW THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE OFFER AND SAY YOU GOT IT. THANK YOU.

I'll start it off with my Gift:

A 5th gen gold Tinsel from Alexandria Aurelix with Terrae Peek!

Be My Valentine!

Edited by Riverwillows

And I got a lovely 3rd gen GW, stairstep with blacks from J'Adore Julez. Beautiful!! Thank you, Valentine!!!

That sounds cool xd.png

And this is a shiny silver egg. smile.gif Sorry that I influenced it male, that would be my first silver male. (influenced shortly after breeding the egg)

Grabbed it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I really have wanted a Silver egg! I just love this Idea! I'll send you a gift tomorrow, my magi is resting

Edited by danielle02212001

I like this idea too!

Here is my gift to my valentine wub.gif I choose this because of the lineage and the naming theme. smile.gif Whoever claim it please love it.

Be my valentine I wonder who got it. unsure.gif

Edited by salmonbaby

Thank you for the green stripe!!! I've sent you a pm.

Ain't this fun?? biggrin.gif

I see lots of people taking eggs, but not too many posting they got it. Come on people, let's play nice here!! cool.gif

I see lots of people taking eggs, but not too many posting they got it. Come on people, let's play nice here!! cool.gif

was thinking same thing myself Riverwillows sad.gif

Yeah, I knew that would happen! Come on people! Play fair or leave!

Maybe they just forgot to read through the rules and missed the regift part? unsure.gif

Maybe they just forgot to read through the rules and missed the regift part? unsure.gif

Very likely. When people smell freebies they just turn off their scroll name and go all grabby.

A two way teleport might have been wiser but well.. Let's hope for some love in people's hearts. wink.gif

Very likely. When people smell freebies they just turn off their scroll name and go all grabby.

A two way teleport might have been wiser but well.. Let's hope for some love in people's hearts. wink.gif

Yeah, Please have some <3! Please

Even if it seems that there are more takers than givers... I would like to join the spirit of giving. wub.gif

TAKEN - 3rd gen Valentine '09 readily accepted the callenge of living a new live on an other scroll

[EDIT] One might have thought that a 3rd gen Valentine'09 egg would be picked up instantly... *lol*

Edited by Nyastara

It doesn't have to be rare, it can just be nice and pretty.

Like the idea, but what if I want to take part, but don't have anything rare enough to gift?

I think this thread is more about the spirit than the "value" of the gifts, I know I would be happy to See my gift on a New player's scroll and receive a 2nd Gen Common in return smile.gif

As it is, it ended up on a scroll with only rares and Magis...