Riverwillows

Be My Valentine

that's why i think this should be 2 way teleport!!!!

I agree.

I was going to post an egg, but I've seen a few that the people haven't posted back.

So far I know where all of my eggs have gone and I got lovely stuff in return, so here is a last one for today as I really have fun with this thread:

3rd gen PB Magma egg! smile.gif

Let me be your Valentine!

Edited by Dinora

Woah thank you! wub.gif I didn't send it to you with the intend of getting anything back, so I love it even more. *huggs her new egg* Happy Valentines Day to you!

I knew it ^^ And that's why I loved gifting you that eggie xd.png

Speaking of the thread it's awesome, thank you for creating it!

It's a pity I've not seen any pm or post from my valentine, though... unsure.gif That's the risk of the game rolleyes.gif

Let's spread the love again... maybe after some sleep ^^

its the risk of this thread i reckon....so far I have gifted 4 or so semi-rares and never heard anything from the ones who have taken it (no PM, no nothing!)  rolleyes.gif ----i succumbed to spreading the love  biggrin.gif its good enough for me x

Yeah, i love gifting, i would have no problem with it , i dont really want anything in return, i just wish i could atleast know who got the poor thing sad.gif

btw, this egg is still avaible from my last post

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

i accidentally messed up the teleport, sorry!

Yeah, i love gifting, i would have no problem with it , i dont really want anything in return, i just wish i could atleast know who got the poor thing sad.gif

btw, this egg is still avaible from my last post

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

i accidentally messed up the teleport, sorry!

thank you got egg biggrin.gif

I got a wonderful valentine!Icy!. It's going right into the freezer next to the Yummiest tub of ice cream in the world. (if it hatches and eats my ice cream I shall be quite cross with it.)

<3

I hope this early Christmas Alternate Lined eggy can help lure a Valentine in? >.>

<.< ..

LOVE ME? ;^; ♥

So far I know where all of my eggs have gone and I got lovely stuff in return, so here is a last one for today as I really have fun with this thread:

3rd gen PB Magma egg! smile.gif

Let me be your Valentine!

I got it and I've send you a pm.

Be My VAL!!!!

The FIRST nice offer will get it!

J'Adore my Val!!!!  wub.gif Merci!

wub.gif fits right into my obsession with commons/uncommons that are based on holidays biggrin.gif thank you for being my Valentine x

Edited by J'Adore Julez

oh lord, you all are putting up so many beautiful eggies.. I WANT THEM ALL!! *reaches for strait jacket* there.. no touchie Beau, no touchie

NO TRADING!! This is a gifting thread, NOT a trading thread. Gift, and get gift. Thank you.

Edited by Riverwillows