sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Oh of course! Before I accept any offer, I will screenshot the whole lot of them, erase the names, add notes of CBs and lineages, and post it here for all to see.

Awesome, thank you! I'm curious to see if the Shimmer situation is still as bad as people say it is.

i was pretty surprised when i had a 4th gen shimmer up for trade the other day i only got like 2-3 offers =o maybe everyone was asleep though...

i was pretty surprised when i had a 4th gen shimmer up for trade the other day i only got like 2-3 offers =o maybe everyone was asleep though...

That's weird ohmy.gif I would have offered an arm and a leg xd.png

I'd have done the same.

That really is odd Xeriina. XP

well i mean i guess i didnt really have it up long enough... xd.png and it WAS kinda early when i first posted it. and i put it in the metal thread, so not sure if everyone checks there o: but i ended up getting this amazing offer through PM, so im quite happy xd.png

though i am kinda curious what others would have offered.. maybe next time rolleyes.gif

Okay guys you know how I said that when Kyouko grew up, if she bred an egg immediately I'd throw it on Trades asking for just offers and see what turns up, screenshot it for you?

Egg get.

It's happening.

I offered on that a 2nd gen gold, and 3 random hatchies wink.gif

Hope it will be mine!

I will be a good home

well i mean i guess i didnt really have it up long enough... xd.png and it WAS kinda early when i first posted it. and i put it in the metal thread, so not sure if everyone checks there o: but i ended up getting this amazing offer through PM, so im quite happy xd.png

though i am kinda curious what others would have offered.. maybe next time rolleyes.gif

Shoulda left it up all dayyy.

You coulda got the worldddd.

You guys reminded me! I took a screen shot of my offers the other day when I did it! XD

user posted image

I didn't mark down which ones were CB or not... but at least two of the offers that contained 4 metals were all CB.

Edit: Well, there were two offers of all CB metals on it at one point, but one of the people took their offer down to hatch the eggs because I was scroll locked at the time. :/

Edit 2: Ok, so if I remember correctly, the first gold hatchie was a CB, the one with three slivers and a gold were all CB, both the Shimmers were G3, the two golds were both CB (I think?), and the one on the bottom contained one CB metal, two lineaged metals, and a G3 Tinsel. Oh, and the lone Speckle-throat had a pretty awesome code. XD That's all I remember about them though.

Edited by Forest

will be offering soon. doubt i'll get it, cause there will be so many other nice offers. but man i just can't not try laugh.gif

Animorph, i bet you get over 50 offers in the first day

@ Forrest - i never thoguht i'd see so many Metals in one offer laugh.gif

Edited by Red2111

@Forest ohh and that's why my offers are never good enough v.v' WOW.

I was a little surprised by Grox's request for a Balloon x Shimmer pairing. But he (she?) liked the code, and I'm secretly hoping maybe there can be a code-based lineage too. <.< Someday. Maybe.

wink.gif i wonder what Thuban would give for a shimmer like that.

Psst, earthgirl, you should go look at the trade details for my "get ALL the offers" experiment ;3

welp, offered up the best on my scroll laugh.gif

the Speckle-Throat woudla been a gendered hatchie, but relaized that baby only had 1 hour until it hatched *headdesk*

Psst, earthgirl, you should go look at the trade details for my "get ALL the offers" experiment ;3

Oooh? where is that? =o

Oooh? where is that? =o

Dragon Trading Thread or IRC ;3

Ah I see... but can't breed my spriter alts for a few days, unfortunately. x.x

Edit: ok. I can breed one of them tomorrow, actually. xd.png

Edited by earthgirl

Ok! So, back on topic... what do you guys think about pairing a silver Shimmer with a Heartseeker?

that could be pretty but also very hard to continue because not every1 has CB heartseekers to continue the breeding line

Edited by linda3.0

Ok! So, back on topic... what do you guys think about pairing a silver Shimmer with a Heartseeker?

ive always thought Silver and red colors look great together, so that would look quite lovely imo :3

wish i could continue heartseeker lines though xd.png but i dont mind just looking at them either! *-*

omg xd.png logics new name just makes me want a baby from it even more than i already did rofl