sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

@ Arylmaye Glad you love your little one!

@CompleteAnimorph

The names are Irish counties, both Carlow and Connacht. My family is mainly from Ireland and figured such a queenly looking dragon needed a queenly sounding name. All my lineage projects relating to shimmers will have Irish county names.

So many pretty shimmers :3! And yeah breeding seems to have tanked a bit x.e Wonder why.

xd.png He did!!!

My first Shimmer actually <333 I can't thank you enough Wolfsong -smothers in love-

Silas babies are the best! Isn't he a beauty? -prays for influence to hold-

(If he's fogged it's because I am not online and don't want to risk him to death by curiosity <3)

Edited by Reidragon

xd.png He did!!!

My first Shimmer actually <333 I can't thank you enough Wolfsong -smothers in love-

Silas babies are the best! Isn't he a beauty? -prays for influence to hold-

(If he's fogged it's because I am not online and don't want to risk him to death by curiosity <3)

If you don't mind my asking, what's the other parent?

If you don't mind my asking, what's the other parent?

Tri-horn.

My favorite pairing evur

HA!

the secound shimmer egg from Seaglory has arrived by it's new owner!

So this are 5 breedings with two shimmers and one shimmerkin so far.

Not really bad I think biggrin.gif

Yup! c: It's a pleasant surprise for a morning. laugh.gif

I'm really pleased with how purple neb looks against bronze. I didn't expect it to look so nice!

I'm really pleased with how purple neb looks against bronze. I didn't expect it to look so nice!

I've personally always felt that the colour combination of tan/brown and purple is highly under-appreciated. It's barely used in anything anywhere but it's honestly really nice. Wish it got used more just in general.

And my Fawkes bred true again! That's two out of three now, with no fails yet and the first one was a no egg.

I really hope this luck holds biggrin.gif

And my Fawkes bred true again! That's two out of three now, with no fails yet and the first one was a no egg.

I really hope this luck holds biggrin.gif

Congrats!! smile.gif

Congrats on all the successes! I really love seeing Shimmers breed true. wub.gif

And wow, FortyTwo... I'm speechless. Two at once... ohmy.gif

Oh FortyTwo, so jealous :S

It's nice to see them breeding though, hopefully the price of trades will go down at some point x3!

Oh 42 me so jelly. <3

I've personally always felt that the colour combination of tan/brown and purple is highly under-appreciated. It's barely used in anything anywhere but it's honestly really nice. Wish it got used more just in general.

I do like purple combinations. I didn't think about using it for Bronze Shimmerscale, though.

Guys, no need to be jealous. x) They seem to have been kicked into breeding, so hopefully soon. :3

I do like purple combinations. I didn't think about using it for Bronze Shimmerscale, though.

Guys, no need to be jealous. x) They seem to have been kicked into breeding, so hopefully soon. :3

Still jealous tongue.gif

I personally love bronze-purple but purple nebula sprites are not one of my favorites. The pose is just awkward.

Ah yes, but you've still got to get on a list.

happy.gif Shimmers are breeding. had me worried there for a while. maybe this is why the tinsels have started going reculsive again unsure.gif

grats 42, i hope they gender right for you *eyes that Nebula and eyes glaze over a bit* purple nebula lineages are always lovely.

wait a tick, a Shimmer named Fawkes! i simply must get one from that line eventually. hopefully Nebula Spiral lineage so i can breed my AVPM Starkid to her wub.gif

@Rhynn. if you haven't checked out A Very Potter Musical on youtube, you totlaly should. its a must for every HP fan smile.gif

Congratulations! <3

Logic also bred true this week as well

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aDR1c

If its fogged, Lumina mate.

this one has to stay with me sadly, because I need a 3rd gen from it. If i didn't, I wouldn't be keeping it xd.png

see. i see your babys code and i think "Quadratic Equation". but then, i'm a math nerd biggrin.gif

I just realised my Shimmer will grow up on my birthday. I didn't intend for that, but I'm certainly not complaining.

I just realised my Shimmer will grow up on my birthday. I didn't intend for that, but I'm certainly not complaining.

Silver x blusang is a lovely pairing. Congrats.

I received one as a surprise yesterday - my favorite pairing silver x horse dragon.