sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Hmmm I don't think fertility makes a huge difference, especially with rares.

It might help. Might.

Maybe.

Well, now I won't know for this week. ._.

@Aqua: Indeed, good wishes to you and your new shiny egg!

Still an entire day until my shimmer grows up.

~would poke him with a stick, but doesn't want to make him unhappy, so just stares at him creepily~

You should do it anyway. o_o

o_o Show those Shimmers who's boss.

What joy to see all the pretty shimmer babies! Congratulations! smile.gif

Keeping my fingers crossed that some will come my way this week.. xd.png

Congrats to everyone on the pretty eggies! I'm liking the lineages I'm seeing so far. wub.gif

Theoretically, there's a possibility of Tinsel x Shimmer, but I think it would have to be inbred.

Uh, how would Tinsel x Shimmer be inbred? Considering they're both vastly different dragons.

asdfjklasfd

My 2nd gen refused her second CB Silver mate. I have one another, and another CB egg that I'm gonna influence as male. x_x Hope one of them works.

asdfjklasfd

My 2nd gen refused her second CB Silver mate. I have one another, and another CB egg that I'm gonna influence as male. x_x Hope one of them works.

She sounds like a brat.

I get to breed my 2nd gen tomorrow morning sometime.

asdfjklasfd

Oh jeez...I know that frustration. Worse, if a dragon refuses another, it seems the breed of the dragon that is refused will have a high chance of further refusals.

I was going to start a Red X Val line, going through all the current Vals, but my one CB '09 refused two Reds so far. I have yet to decide whether to try another CB Red or use another breed.

Oh jeez...I know that frustration. Worse, if a dragon refuses another, it seems the breed of the dragon that is refused will have a high chance of further refusals.

I was going to start a Red X Val line, going through all the current Vals, but my one CB '09 refused two Reds so far. I have yet to decide whether to try another CB Red or use another breed.

Oh god. Those reds.

I wanted to breed a 2nd gen for a friend yesterday.

Tried 9 cb pairs of reds.

Not one egg. ;;;

Uh, how would Tinsel x Shimmer be inbred? Considering they're both vastly different dragons.

They meant pure Shimmer x Tinsel with no tombstones or other breeds- there's exactly one person with both a CB Tinsel and CB Shimmer on their scroll, and if they bred one of each breed from that pairing, they could make an inbred even-gen checker.

I've been wondering how the Silver Shimmer Scale x Rosebud lineage would look?

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=aI4Xb

wub.gif

i used Colors code, but i am absolutely DREAMING of a spiral lineage of the above. i'm not a big fan of puddle jumpers as a breed; but they just look stunning when paired with Silver Tins and Shimmers.

unsure.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=1&mate=E4OEl

spitefires lok stunning as well. look at how the Silver Shimmer highlights the blue on the Spitefire wub.gif

by far my favorite pairings for the silver's

That's been my experience too.

Man, I'm really hoping to see a 2nd gen Tinsel x Shimmer someday. Did anybody get both prizes?

I think there's a rumor that one person did get both. I'm not sure though ;(

I think Royal Blue with the bronze or silver variation would be amazing *-*

Yes, someone does have both, however I believe they said that it's unlikely they will breed them together unless someone on their tinsel list asks for that pairing.

Yes, someone does have both, however I believe they said that it's unlikely they will breed them together unless someone on their tinsel list asks for that pairing.

How do you get that lucky? That is crazy

Third time's the charm! smile.gif She finally bred on her third breeding. Whee....

wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/gNqIK wub.gif

So happy! {HUGGLES}

Oh wow so pretty! Congratulations x3

My 2nd gen didn't produce huntil his third time. laugh.gif

I'm breeding Logic tomorrow to a lumina. I've been avoiding luminas ever since his first refusal, but I do need one xd.png I have a new mate and everything. I hope he cooperates this time around. Even a fail would be fine with me xd.png

And yeah someone does have both. He stated he wouldn't breed them together unless someone on his list asked. To be honest this, nobody but a prize winner could really continue that lineage or really make something of it. I don't think a lot of people are actually interested in one. xd.png

I admit I would like a Tinsel from that pairing to breed to logic maybe, but I'm not getting my hopes up xd.png

Edited by Qualeo