sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

True, but frills came later, and are far more common than Bright/Old pinks. They'd be easier to work with, I would think.

Definitely possible! I have one of each gender myself, and I wasn't even playing Dragon Cave much then.

True, but frills came later, and are far more common than Bright/Old pinks. They'd be easier to work with, I would think.

Oops, I didn't know that. Pity, since I love Bright Pinks.

As difficult as it would be...a Silver Shimmer/Bright Pink lineage would look fantastic!

I have a regular Silver male from a BP mommy and I love the color combo

see! http://dragcave.net/lineage/4jtLv

(and yes, that dragon was a gift from my hubby. he bred his CB silver and gave me the egg since I was griping that I don't have any CB silvers...and I nagged him about naming the parents tongue.gif )

Anyway - yeah....that would look super dee duper cool xd.png

Well, this happened.

Happiness

ETA: Rightso if I fog it later, shiny sibling to this girl: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GYsvs

congrats! its georgous! =)

i really like bronzes with Arsanis and Sweetlings, pink and brown together look nice ^^ and also paired with wrapping wing looks great tongue.gif

i also think gold shimmers look nice with purple nebulas :3

As difficult as it would be...a Silver Shimmer/Bright Pink lineage would look fantastic!

(and yes, that dragon was a gift from my hubby. he bred his CB silver and gave me the egg since I was griping that I don't have any CB silvers...and I nagged him about naming the parents tongue.gif )

Anyway - yeah....that would look super dee duper cool xd.png

Do any of the winners even have a CB Bright Pink, even? ._. If not, it might be an impossible line. ;o; Sad. Bright Pinks are one of my favorite sprites...

>w< I would love to have a silver prize dragon I am so jelly D:

... well I would settle for any of them really just to have one of the awesome sprites, but I love the silver one.

(and yes, that dragon was a gift from my hubby.  he bred his CB silver and gave me the egg since I was griping that I don't have any CB silvers...and I nagged him about naming the parents  tongue.gif )

Anyway - yeah....that would look super dee duper cool  xd.png

Man, something like this would be gorgeous.

(I hope you don't mind that I used those dragons as examples! I don't know how to make mock lineages, or I would have used placeholders instead.)

Love seeing all these lineages, there are some beautiful combos being bred biggrin.gif Deciding which to do would be so difficult.

*goes back to pick through the thread and admire*

asdkjasleiruksdf dry.gif

Bred Luckiest Catch, no egg produced. ;_;

Maybe she knows I'm planning to send her first shiny to the AP and doesn't want me to...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

asdkjasleiruksdf dry.gif

Bred Luckiest Catch, no egg produced. ;_;

Maybe she knows I'm planning to send her first shiny to the AP and doesn't want me to...

Wish you luck next time sad.gif That is awesome of you to give back ^.^

Wish you luck next time sad.gif That is awesome of you to give back ^.^

Well I'm trying to! Catch seems to have other ideas. :/

Well I'm trying to! Catch seems to have other ideas. :/

You just need to believe harder, and then it will come true.

You just need to believe harder, and then it will come true.

You know this game, and the wish thing do go hand in hand for some reason. If you really desire something eventually it will come into being....I've wished for eggs in the cave and they pop up. I also had someone breed me something awhile ago that I was really wanting....strange but your right lol :] So yeah Amazon, just believe it will breed and it will ^.^ Might take more than one try but don't get discouraged.

May I suggest a different mate of the same breed, or a different breed, if you haven't tried it already? I had a stubborn girl who I tried to do a spiral with-no go, but the first time I tried her with another 2nd G, I got a nice shiny egg. So maybe Catch is just waiting for the right man dragon to come along. I will join in the wishing as well, Commander Wymsy and shovedtbh are right about that!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I said a prayer to the Dragon Gods just before breeding, but I guess they weren't listening. Catch has had 4 different mates now, too (Greenwing, Sweetling, Nebula and Royal Blue). *sigh* Really worried she's the epically picky type.

I said a prayer to the Dragon Gods just before breeding, but I guess they weren't listening. Catch has had 4 different mates now, too (Greenwing, Sweetling, Nebula and Royal Blue). *sigh* Really worried she's the epically picky type.

This could just be a theory but, I always try to breed my dragons to other dragons with codes similar to their own. The more letters/numbres they have in common the better, but I also go by caps with this theory too.

Wait, what?!

Amazon_warrior, you caught yours from the AP?

o.o I'm just in so much shock right now, I can't even...

This could just be a theory but, I always try to breed my dragons to other dragons with codes similar to their own. The more letters/numbres they have in common the better, but I also go by caps with this theory too.

huh.gif I've never heard that one before.

I'm increasingly glad that I didn't make a laundry list of IOUs for Catch's eggs.

Do shimmers need more views than other eggs to hatch, or have they seemed to hatch normally? I'm kinda tired of constantly having to fog it, and it hatches tonight, so I want to get that over with.

Edited by LugiaLover

Do shimmers more views than other eggs to hatch, or have they seemed to hatch normally? I'm kinda tired of constantly having to fog it, and it hatches tonight, so I want to get that over with.

They seem to be like Tinsels in terms of hatching.

Do shimmers more views than other eggs to hatch, or have they seemed to hatch normally? I'm kinda tired of constantly having to fog it, and it hatches tonight, so I want to get that over with.

Well, tins do that and shimmers are prizes too, so....