Wookieinmashoo

Sweetling Colors

What Sweetling color do you have?  

351 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really mind the alt sweetling; I'm just enjoying being privileged by having a Frill and Bright Pink. I don't need to have everything in the world. smile.gif

And TBH, I probably like the Pink one better. (if mine wasn't so messy).

I was not there early enough to having been able to catch one of those who autoed. wink.gif So Pink for me.

To be honest, of course I would have loved a black one - cause I like the colouring. But well, not upset enough to join and drama lamas. ^.~

I am satisfied with trading for 2nd gen commons (well a very specific common to be honest hehehe) of Black Sweetlings. It have become more and more tough, however, as more and more older player with these go inactive. A pitty. ^^"

I haven't got a Sweetling, however I do find both of the sprites lovely. If I was able to catch one, I would've preferred the black version as I'm not too fond of the colour pink, though.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

I have a pink one but unfortunately they were released during one of the periods that I wasn't on DC so I have no CB and had no chance of a black sweetling that I think looks better.

I had 2 pinks (CB), and both my bros have 2 blacks (CB). Being different, I hated my sweetling so I froze 1.

but I love my sweetlings now and regret I froze it. dry.gif

I have a Pink Sweetling and a frozen s2 Pink Sweetling. Honestly, I don't care too much that I missed the drama and couldn't get a Black one... We had really bad internet at the time and I remember being thankful to just have gotten them, especially since that was back when they just dropped in the main cave and with a thousand people scrabbling for them, it was hard to get the one-day holiday releases sometimes. SO. I love the Black Sweetlings and think they're very pretty, but I've got dragons with Black Sweetlings in the lineage and that's good enough for me. I'm happy to have my Pinks. c:

~Feathers

The year the Sweetlings were released I had grown bored of DC so I had wandered off, so I missed the drama (thankfully) of the V-Day release for Sweetlings. I have two beautiful 2nd gen Sweetlings from pink Sweets that I am quite happy with. biggrin.gif

Edited by Taintedtamer

Sadly,I son't have any.I joined almost three monts ago..so=3I don;t mind about colour,both look nice=3

I have an alt sweetling, plus a frozen one.

To be honest, I didn't even realize my egg(s) had disappeared that Valentine's Day, because when I logged back on, TJ had already taken care of the problem.

So when my eggs hatched into a cute little gray thing, I was all like, WHAT?!

I'm glad to have one, though. They're all angsty and counter-Valentine's.

I had a heck of a time getting my Sweetlings on my old puter, was so happy to get any and just utterly devastated when mine suddenly vanished (think I actually may only have managed to snag one at that point - it was heck-ish! or had perhaps just managed the second? baaaaad memory...) and I wasn't even sure if I could get any more - or whether, even if I did, they'd stay on the next time.

Frankly, having TJ and Kila do something so thoughtful as to give those of us who'd undergone this an alternative version made a HUGE difference, and as it turned out that I liked that Goth version much better, it ultimately made up for the experience, although I wouldn't have undergone it for anything at the time, had the loss been avoidable.

It was unfair that a glitch deprived some of us of hard-caught dragons, and I can't imagine freaking out because somebody else who'd had that sort of thing happen got something special as a sort of consolation for having, in this case, their Valentine's day celebration (the only one some of us have) ruined, especially after engaging in possibly hours of stressful effort in catching in-demand dragons often on elderly computers in the first place.

And the Goth was very suitable in my case, lol, as I never got out at all (except for things like shopping and a multitude of Mother's doctor's appointments, with the odd outing for Mother, when she was up to it) until after my mother, whose caregiver I was, passed away, so no flowers or romantic dinners for me, ever, lol.

It was a gracious and considerate gesture - made for a group of people made absolutely miserable by a glitch that had deprived them of something special which they valued and had tried hard for - for which I shall always be grateful. smile.gif

I've never been able to quite figure out when the glitch happened, or whether I was just lucky it didn't affect me, as I caught my Sweetlings right away on that night, and they stayed put. Therefore, my Sweetlings stayed pink. No angst for me.

I do like the look of the dark ones, so I would have been happy if mine had been dark, but I am glad I didn't have to deal with disappearing eggs. I'm also glad that those who did have to deal with the issue were given something a bit special as compensation.