Wookieinmashoo

Sweetling Colors

What Sweetling color do you have?  

351 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If people are wanting to collect all the sprites, think of it this way: You actually are. The others are just recolors, not different sprites or dragons.

My favorite recolor is Kila's. There's just something about the brown and red I like. I also really liked the dark pink with red feathers that was never used.

True, but people (including myself) still want to collect all the Stripe, Ridgewing and Dorsal colours for example. :3 But it's nothing to fuss over really...we still have beautiful dragons and we can have the alts in lineages.

Kila's is absolutely scrumptious! I can imagine it having a lovely chocolate-y aroma.

Red and Black/gray is my favorite color combo in the world. So knowing that I will never get to have one of these is a little disheartening. I'm hoping to snag a 2nd gen sweetling from an alt parent this Valentines event. *crosses fingers* ^^'

I really like both?

But pink ones (and the pale alt one) are my favourites I think.

I obviously have pink. As I was forgetful during the year of the Sweetlings release and forgot to attend, I did not get the glitch because I wasn't there. uv u;

I have alts. I had just returned from a Mardi Gras parade and managed to get on line for the release. I was so excited to have caught my eggs and then they disappeared. Yep, I panicked. This was my first real holiday release so those eggs were special to me. It was really disheartening to have battled through and finally managed to successful grab the little buggers only to find them missing. Once the glitch was corrected and other people were reporting that their eggs had been replaced mine were still missing. Thankfully I managed to catch two more, but since mine weren't replaced I didn't except them to be anything special. When they hatched I was rather blown away.

I love all four color variants and have them in a couple of lineages.

Edited by Sir Barton

My Sweetlings are pink. I caught them during the same "window" as others who had theirs auto-abandoned. At the time, I was just relieved that mine didn't get auto'ed and I don't begrudge the alt owners at all. Most of them are really great and approachable people and are very generous with the offspring of their alt Sweetlings.

Only have 1 alt sweet since I donated my other egg to someone who missed Valentines day drop waaaay back then.

I also have alts *well one is frozen* which I am really happy to have especially because of their meaning. It was a very sweet gesture of both TJ and the spriters to give us, who lost the eggs this replacement. This was at a time when we didn't have the biomes so getting eggs was a real fight with loads of lag etc. Come V-Day I'll breed my Core Ingrata- which means unwanted heart- with a CB Silver again<3

I have alts. I had just returned from a Mardi Gras parade and managed to get on line for the release. I was so excited to have caught my eggs and then they disappeared. Yep, I panicked. This was my first real holiday release so those eggs were special to me. It was really disheartening to have battled through and finally managed to successful grab the little buggers only to find them missing. Once the glitch was corrected and other people were reporting that their eggs had been replaced mine were still missing. Thankfully I managed to catch two more, but since mine weren't replaced I didn't except them to be anything special. When they hatched I was rather blown away.

This is similar to what happened to me. I had gotten off work and caught my eggs as soon as I could. Just as I was going to bed I noticed they were gone and made a statement about it. Before the alts had been announced I ran off to catch new ones. I didn't think I would be getting the alts and after I saw one hatch I was somewhat glad. Then mine hatched black...I really debated PMing TJ and asking if they could be the pink ones, but I decided to wait a while, see the adults and make a decision after a few days. I guess they grew on me.

It doesn't bother me really and I don't mind if I have one or not, I personally think the pink are a lot more prettier so I'm happy with my two pink ones tongue.gif

I love the alts, but I'm satisfied with the pinks. I do wish the blacks could have a chance of breeding blacks, though. It would be sooo cool to have a black sweetling x rosebud stairstep in my opinion.

I like both equally but I feel the same way about it as I do the snow angels, where I got my least favourite colour. I don't think it's fair those people got special alts. We all suffered horrible lag on the Black Marrow release and I only ever got one CB because of it, but nobody got special replacement Black Marrows then. People have lost eggs to downtime and not gotten special replacement alts. Those people should have really just gotten replacement Sweetlings and have done.

I think at least Sweetlings should be able to breed black alts, even if only a tiny chance.

The Alt Sweetling is my favorite dragon in the cave....but I only joined in 2012, so I have no chance whatsoever to ever have my favorite sprite.

I think it is better to have them as it is now than to not have them at all, but I am still heartbroken I cannot have them instead of the pink ones.

Pink is absolutely not my color.

I was very eager to get 2nd gen offspring from Alt Sweetlings, and even though I also don't like the shift from Alt to normal much, I just wanted to at least have eggs from them.

It would be awesome if there was a chance that they just hatch Alt or normal, like with Vines or Blacks.

I caught mine within the very first drop, but they didn't auto-abandon. I have regular pink Sweetlings. My favorite version is the light pink with multicolored feathers. I like the pink and black versions equally and have some lineages with alts in them, so it's all good. smile.gif

As much as I like black, I'm personally not feeling the alt sweetling. It's pretty and would make a good addition, but I'm fine without it.

That's just me, though. I'm happy with my regular pink one. smile.gif

I wasn't on that Valentine - so I just have a Pink 2nd gen Sweetling. *sigh*

Normal variant here. I'm not sure which I like more, pink or black, they both look... sweet.