dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

Gifting Shimmerkin:

7th gen golden wyvern stairstep from High Queen of Connacht.

Claim my golden wyvern egg! ~Found a home with DarkShinyLugia, thanks for letting me know!

6th gen ice stairstep from Royal Huntress.

Claim my ice egg! ~Found a home with Nicoleong9, thanks for letting me know!

Edited by Dracaena

I usually just release these out on the AP but sadly the last one died. Instead, I'll post it here for anyone who wants it! It's a 10th gen golden wyvern descendant of Shao Shi.

Claim the shimmerkin!

GIFTING LOVELY AND UNIQUE NAMED SHIMMERKIN...PLEASE TAKE THIS SWEET (LIGHT VIOLET)EGG TO AGOOD HOME....PLEASE KEEP ITS NAMING STREAK OF HOBBIT CREATURES/PEOPLE IN THE BOOKS GOING!

cONTACT? PLEASE! A POST HERE WOULD BE GREAT THX!!

love me:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

gifting Shimmerkin...lovely white shimmerkin to good home! .Contact?PLEASE! A post here would be great,thx!

LOVE ME!

Rockin' On

Edited by Rockin' On

I have a 4th gen even Shimmerkin here with three Shimmer lines - Layla, Roran Domiadraumr and Dazzling Girl.

This baby has gone to a good home now. <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Gifting a Gen4 Copper Shimmerkin ... please let me know who takes it!

Claim my egg!

Grabbed this beauty, ty Jane!

Rockin'On, I think you posted the wrong egg. That looks like a CB Blacktip to me. blink.gif/

Right you were!!! MY MISTAKE...SORRY! The actual shimmerkin is this lovely white egg linked on THIS page...a sweeter shimmerin there never was...please take it to a good home!

LOVE ME!

Rockin' On

Right you were!!! MY MISTAKE...SORRY! The actual shimmerkin is this lovely white egg linked on THIS page...a sweeter shimmerin there never was...please take it to a good home!

LOVE ME!

Rockin' On

The lovely white will have a good home on my scroll. Thanks!

This seems to be mostly a gifting thread these days but I hope it's still all right to talk about breeding projects. Currently I'm working towards this (please ignore the names]. I have the top half and am close to having the 3EG gwyvern with graves for the lower half; the last quarter is the real challenge. But I'm really excited about how it's going to look when it's done.

In the meantime, Mi'Beatitude has a temp mate and they gave me this 5EG gwyvern for the thread, if anyone wants it:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/94841a0cb91bd...4c386150f6409d6

This seems to be mostly a gifting thread these days but I hope it's still all right to talk about breeding projects. Currently I'm working towards this (please ignore the names]. I have the top half and am close to having the 3EG gwyvern with graves for the lower half; the last quarter is the real challenge. But I'm really excited about how it's going to look when it's done.

In the meantime, Mi'Beatitude has a temp mate and they gave me this 5EG gwyvern for the thread, if anyone wants it:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/94841a0cb91bd...4c386150f6409d6

Thank you. wub.gif It`s beautiful lineage. smile.gif