dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

GONE!

Claim it please Lumina shimmerkin.

Edited by Tivuli

Hello! I have a blusang shimmerkin that could use a new home.

Enjoy!

Royal Blue from zilver prise looking for a soft place to land

Royal Blue from zilver prise looking for a soft place to land

Thank you, it landed in a soft nest on my scroll. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Sssob <---This is seriously appropriate for how I feel about this shimmer.  Grrr...I just can't get a shimmer baby out of them!!!

Claim this 3rd Gen Shimkin

If no one wants it soon I"ll just toss it to the AP...

I feel the same way about mine as well! 5 breedings. 3 shimmerkin and 2 "nope, try again next week's" and I have three people on a waiting list for them. :\

Here's this week's shimmerkin if anyone wants it.

5G silver nebbie.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Enjoy it whoever got it. smile.gif

Edited by SanguineWolf

I feel the same way about mine as well! 5 breedings. 3 shimmerkin and 2 "nope, try again next week's" and I have three people on a waiting list for them. :\

Here's this week's shimmerkin if anyone wants it.

5G silver nebbie.

Enjoy it whoever got it. smile.gif

I got it, thanks! Now I just hope the male is Purple smile.gif

Are you peeps interested in longer lineages? If so, I picked this egg in the AP earlier: http://dragcave.net/lineage/N2ACC (7th gen Gwyvern from High Queen of Connacht).

If anybody wants it, send me a PM! Otherwise it's going back to the AP.

Gone to the AP.

Edited by fallen_leaf

UP for adoption:

5G White egg Perfect Arrowhead, from "Dazzling Girl" Silver Shimmer line. Also a Thuwed and a Dorkface. Quite unique! Please don't bite or freeze... also please name it smile.gif A PM or a post here would be greatly appreciated... just would like to know where my baby went smile.gif

Claim my egg!

UP for adoption:

5G White egg Perfect Arrowhead, from "Dazzling Girl" Silver Shimmer line. Also a Thuwed and a Dorkface. Quite unique! Please don't bite or freeze... also please name it smile.gif A PM or a post here would be greatly appreciated... just would like to know where my baby went smile.gif

Thank you Ldyfsh. It will be loved and named.

Free to a good home:

Thunder Shimmerkin

I've been trying to catch a Thunder for such a long time, and this one is beautiful! Will be cared for and named, thank you so much.

Just this morning I finally caught an egg of the right breed to pair with my only Shimmer. Once it grows I have a feeling I'll find myself back at this thread again.

This guardian is free to whomever wants it. smile.gif Technically, its a shimmer and tinsel-kin but the shimmer is one of the parents and the tinsel is a "grandparent".

Claim my egg!

This guardian is free to whomever wants it. smile.gif Technically, its a shimmer and tinsel-kin but the shimmer is one of the parents and the tinsel is a "grandparent".

It's very pretty! Thank you biggrin.gif

TWELVE shimmerkins, not a single shimmer from her - my very first shimmer, I think she just doesn't know how to make shimmering eggs!

Water! *blub* Gone

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Gifting:

Tinselfail (i like it's code somehow)

please treat it nice and i guess it would like to have a name!

Wrong thread, but I grabbed this beauty. He will be named and loved, thank you! smile.gif