dragongrrl

Gorgeous Shimmerkin...

Have:

user posted image

3rd gen moonstone even shimmerkin

Want:

3rd gen shimmerkin swap or just something nice

Make an offer on my egg!

Don't forget I live in a different time zone, 12 hrs ahead of DC time, so if I haven't done anything with your offer, its probably because I am asleep. Either that or I am still deciding.

HAVE:

user posted image 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer fail - {teleport}

She was supposed to be male <_<

WANT:

Any other 2nd gen Tinsel/Shimmer fail

CB Metal, CB Copper, 3rd gen Shimmer/Tinsel (Wishful thinking, I know. But I could add more for any of these)

Feel free to PM (:

Edited by Erica8798

HAVE:

user posted image Gen3 Copper Shimmerkin

Traded!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Just did a test breed with my latest AP-caught shimmer, and he gave me a long-lined but pretty Tangar egg (at least, I think it's pretty). However, I don't need the little egg, so it's free to a good home if anyone wants it. If not I'll probably keep it anyway.

Take me home?

Gifting:

A couple here that are cross posted on the departure thread. If they take too long I will be dropping to AP.

7th gen royal blue shimmerkin descended from zilver prise d.

Looking for a home!

6th gen purple shimmerkin descended from Shao Shi.

I need a home too! ~Found a home! smile.gif Sorry for the mixup on teleport type, I sent the hatchling back to your inbox.

Edited by Dracaena

FREE to a good home - Gen4 Copper Shimmerkin

Gone!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Alright, so I've concocted a huge lineage that I've mostly come across by sheer luck (and awesome trades). Basically I've had this dragon for a while, but nothing to breed it with. So I just bred this egg to be it's partner, so fingers crossed!

It gets better though, because I also have this guy waiting in the wings for when I breed the above two, which means I will have all of the colors of tinsels and shimmers in one lineage (including artist alts)! If anyone is interested in any or all of these pairings, feel free to ask. I love to show these guys off. biggrin.gif