chicbecause

Suicide Mission

Moka flipped back up to the rafters, grinning evilly down at Frost. With a quick flick of her wrist, she opened the file. Carefully, she read the file, wide grin turning into a snicker. "...she's passed through surgeries to change her gender and thanks to the technology there, she's fully a woman now... her name is Nickita Murrow, and I advise you to take care of her as fast as possible before you get humiliated by the others for having a female copy when you're a guy." Moka snorted and laughed. "Oh this is too much! Ha, sucks!" She clutched her sides and held onto the file. "So.... planing to be a girl soon, eh?" Moka looked back down at Frost, who was visibly starting to panic.

Cody only nodded at her relieved that he would have his personal weapons again. Turning back to the coarse he began throwing again like she instructed switching between his right and left arm before adding in both together. He went until his cache was out fairly content with his new ability and returned to the knives rack for more. Though on his way back he stopped catching sight of Seraphim's shadowy wings that stretched out behind her.

"Ka" he asked simply with slight wonder in his voice.

Mel had just finished setting up the back yard with obsticles so Alexander oculd hide, seeing how the yards was mostly empty as before/ "Ready!" She said. "Also, if i hear you comming, you owe me twenty bucks!"

Alexander huffed. "Really, Caramel? That's so immature..."

"Just try and see."

Frost watched as Moka opened his file and he almost yelled out 'No'. It was so bad... it was humiliating. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" He yelled out to her as he ripped the file from her hand after raising himself with some ice. He walked out of the room and into the training grounds. He needed to vent now, and it hard. With a roar, he saw the program start up and send holos straight at him. He started to attack them with blades of deep ice that cut them apart like a chainsaw through butter. He was pissed, he was pissed as hell, and it was because of that girl... that... that censorkip.gif*!

(( Oooh... well, pissed the tiger, I'd say. ))

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Booker had been staring off into space as the whole conflict between Nick-er Frost happened. He had no real idea what had been said, but he knew it ticked Frost off. As he found he rather liked Frost, he sent water from surrounding objects at her face. "Bad Necromancer. Bad," he said as he grabbed a book from his bag and began to read.

((Waiting on Rain for Mia.))

Seraphim watched Cody throw. He was getting better. When he asked about her wings she snapped them back to her back, she tended to get uncomfortable when people noticed her. "Something like that." She replied. Frost entered the training room, obviously pissed, and began hacking through a program like a madman. "Only Necro could tick someone off like that" She told Cody. "She is that blue-haired little brat you met earlier. That guy there-" She pointed to Frost "- he's Frost. He usually leads the missions." She added, throwing a purple knife at a holo that would have taken Frost's head off.

((Heh, it's Moka's specialty! And she isn't a brat, just overly curious.))

With a grin at Frost, she examined her hand. She had a pretty deep cut from where the paper had sliced her palm, it being ripped from her hand and all. Golden bood seeped out. She had to get a bandage now, great. She hopped down and looked over at Booker. "Bad, eh?" She walked over to him, and plucked the book from his hands, careful to not get blood on it. "What book is this? I like reading."

Mel heard a yell from inside the building. Something like "why could you mo that!"

What?

Mel brushed it aside. If someone was mad she better just stay clear.

Alexander had walked stealthily behind some garbage cans and started to enter into the middle area of the lawn.

"Welp. If you need me, I'll be unlocking that internet." Sora ran to the computer, rolling the chair as he sat down. His fingers barely touched the keys as he typed, overriding each wall as he went. Soon he was checking his email and starting to scan for other monitors and computer parts for a real set up.

Crescent just blocked out the surrounding distractions - otherwise known as the rest of the groups antics. She could understand Frost's outburst - but really if he hadn't wanted anyone to know, then sealing his file in ice was not the best way.

Use of locks Ka-generated/otherwise tended to attract attention, so ironically the best method of keeping secrets was in plain view. She'd learned that the hard way growing up with an older brother - he did have a habit of finding and stealing her diary - he stopped after it was no longer a challenge....

---------------

Arthur was fed up - why did physical checks always involve the use of needles?!?. Finally given the all clear, he was too eager to leave....then the evil doc had to stop him and remind him that he had Ka-aptitude testing.

He only hoped there wasn't more needles involved - otherwise he may just go insane.

[Lol the eternal hatred of needle-prodding ]

"Fellowship of the Ring. This would be my third read through it, you can have it. 'Sides, it might do you some good to not bother other people and read instead," Booker said, trying not to sound overly aggressive. Of course, he had no issues with having someone, even Moka, around that he could talk LOTR with.

She snapped her wings back in as he mentioned them and Cody didn't push the conversation any further. He knew when people didn't like to talk about things so pushing the matter wouldn't help at all. Though his attention was quickly drawn to a new comer the guy that had blocked him in ice when he was recruited. He simply nodded as Seraphim explained who Frost was along with a guess as to why he was pissed. Though the girl, Necro, seemed like a brat pissing people off left and right he figured there was more to the story then just her.

Seraphim retrieved Cody's knives from a shelf that popped out of the wall. Taking two halves of one of the knives she careful melded them back together till one could never tell they had been split. When she had finished the knives held a purple glow for a few seconds before they returned to their original color. "Now, keep trying." She instructed, flipping one of his blades around in her hand before handing it out to him.

[it was not intended as a personal insult rather what I thought my character would think, my bad if I have offended you greatly.]

Cody watched again in amazement as Seraphim used her ability to mend one of his knives back together. As the purple glow faded she flipped it around before finally handed it back to him. He gladly took the weapon feeling the weight of his blade again and finding it quite normal. Nodding at her instructions he turned back to the corse and readied his stance to throw sending the blade center at his first target. The blade struck with more force then his throws before landing nearly dead center on the board. Happy to have the new technique down and his original weapon in hand he let out a small laugh that could be passed off as slightly psychotic in nature.

"Good. Now we move on to your Ka. Follow." She said. She walked out of the training room and down the hall.

Mel sat in the middle of the yard. Alexander was slowly getting closer. Mel suddenly turned around and pulled out her sword which until this point had kept him hidden. She stood on her feet and lashed her sword aiming for the throat. Alexander froze in terror. Mel held the tip of the blade between his eyes. "Stealth is pretty good. Did I mention that this was for unexpected surprises too?" She smiled trying to be slightly cocky.

"No. If you did then-"

"Yeah, that's the point." She laughed. "Okay, when was the last time you ate today?" She asked. Alexander's stomach growled lowly as if to answer. "I haven’t eaten anything but a granola bar at breakfast." He said smiling sheepishly. Mel sighed. "You should of told me. Come on, we'll head to the cafeteria and give you some food." She said sheathing her sword.

Cody bairly had enough time to grab his last remaining knife from the target as Seraphim exited the room catching up to her further down the hall as he sheathed his blade. Returning to to a slow walking pace he continued next to her slipping his hands into pockets on his blue hoodie. He wasn't much of the person to start conversation especially since his last attempt didn't go so well so he just walked along waiting for her to begin. And if she didn't it was fine by him the silence was just like at night when everything was still and calming.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

Seraphim turned down another hall and entered a room. It appeared to be just an ordinary room. But it actually didn't appear to be anything, just black. Black, black and more black. Seraphim took a few steps into the room, the darkness completely devouring her. "Come in." She said.

((Moka, if you don't want characters to say or think mean things about your character, don't have her do things that would upset people! It's not like she's been a little angel to everybody else thus far!))

Cody continued down the hall following Seraphim until she turned a corner and entered a room. He watched as she dissolved into the darkness of the room before entering himself. As he shut the door his eyes quickly began to adjust to the low light level and it wasn't long before he could see her clearer then before.

Seraphim adjusted the light with her ka, using it to block any cracks that would allow light to enter into the room. The room darkened, till whether your eyes were closed or shut it wouldn't matter. She sat in the center of the room. This was how she learned to use her ka. She had sat in a similar room for hours, till the darkness nearly drove her mad. She had eventually gotten so desperate she created light, the easiest form to put your ka into. There were other ways to learn, but the idea was the same.

Mel went into the cafeteria. Alexander followed behind her. "There are trays over there. It's like the Cafeteria at school except you serve yourself."

"Then who cooks the food?"

"Not sure. But they cook everything in the early morning and then leave. It's better that way." Mel said walking off towards the trays. She was a bit hungry too. She put her tray and the rail and slid it down as she grabbed a few items. Mostly fruits, which she couldn’t live without. She also piled on a bunch of desserts.

"How are you not fat by all the sugar?" Alexander asked. He shut up directly after the sentence realizing what he just said was offensive. Mel sent a small glare his way. "I kill myself," she said while her words where tipped in poison. She usually was nice but when something like this happens she tends to go on edge.

Though his vision didn't last for long as the last cracks of light were blocked and his vision faded into nothingness. Cody assumed this was a challenge for him to create light with his limited amount of this Ka he possessed. Sitting down on the floor he closed his eyes, not that it mattered, and tried to focus on thoughts of light. His first thoughts were of fire but he quick shoved that away not liking it much and moved onto a bright whiteness. It was a shame he had to get rid of the darkness which soothed him but he focused on the light in his mind. He sat there for what seemed like forever but suddenly a small orb of light about the size and brightness of a lightning bug appeared for a split second on his open palm. Though it quickly dissipated and the room went back to darkness.

Edited by Lightdragon4444