chicbecause

Suicide Mission

((Mkay. I had a rough day, got into some trouble.... sorry.))

Moka smiled. She had read this book before. "I think the Hobbit is better. The Fellowship of the Ring is good though, just a bit long. Favorite character? Hold on one second, gotta get a bandage." She rustled through her bag and pulled out a roll of bandages and a pad of gauze. Putting the pad on top of the wound, she wrapped the bandage around it, then sliced the end off with a knife. "Bobby pin...." she muttered as she slid a bobby pin to hold the bandages together. "Oh, and by the way Booker, I just piss people off easily. I don't really bother them."

(Rain dash, some people have gone on missions, one of them being Frost who's clone is now a girl. Cody and Seraphim are still training. Alexander and I are having a lunch breack from training. Also, welcome back.)

Edited by Shyrus

"Aw, you can't make me pick a favorite! I guess I'd have to go all stereotypical and pick Gandalf, though. I kinda wanna get to the point where I can come in late to meetings and say, 'A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.' That'd be pretty much a dream," Booker beamed. He decided to focus on her question as to who his favorite character was rather than about not bothering people. Truthfully, he couldn't care much less than he did already about whether she annoyed other people. Sure she annoyed him a bit, but it wasn't like she'd done anything malicious.

[i didn't mean to leave, but school has been killing me, and I've been sick too...]

Sora looked up to notice he had forgotten about Mia completely. "Oh, would you like to use the internet too?" He asked sheepishly. "Because in about a week I'll have a better computer than this being mailed to a fake address where I will have placed robots and myself and sign for the package anyway."

[Have they actually left yet, or are they teasing Frost still?]

Edited by RainDash

"Heh, I'm not into most of the stuff on the Internet, thanks for the offer, though," Mia replied, a little embarrassed. Most of the people here would likely kill to use the Internet, but she found it overrated. Connecting with people from her past, even by accident, would be a horrible thing. In all honesty, she blamed her parents for who she was now and had no intentions of trying to all to them again, even under a false name.

"You're not into the internet?" Sora smiled, curious. "Why not? It's full of amazing things, like comics and books and artists! You don't even have to use your real name. You can pretend to be someone else here, and no one would ever know." He explained to her, his fingers barely touching the keyboard as he showed her a silly comic he read from time to time.

[i don't think they've left yet - but Frost did go on a training rampage, so that may have delayed them slightly.]

Arthur sat through the spiel on Ka and its many possible uses, with only half a ear. The whole situation seemed a little unbelievable and like something out of a bad Sci-Fi movie. So he really didn't think there was anything that could be done using Ka - because the whole idea of an unlimited energy source doing all kinds of things was preposterous.

[if you ment left to go to kill themselves, i think only one or two people did.]

[Yep, but Frost was meant to be one of them - and protocol is they all leave at the same time - presumably due to the power cost of opening the dimensional rift.]

(Call me hopeless and sad but i didn't understand that. Anyways, for the record, i won't be posting untill sometime tomorrow. )

[@Shyrus: Frost got annoyed and stormed out of mission - which delays the group going as all of them need to go at the same time. The rules (protocol) of the place state this - I can only assume its got something to do with the method of sending people across to other worlds/dimensions.

This is the part from the first post that makes me assume mission gets delayed/scrapped due to missing members.

you must stay with your teammates at all times.
] Edited by Takhesis

Moka nodded and set the book down. "Yeah. Anyways, do you like candy? I have too much, mainly because all I eat is that." She pulled a chocolate bar out of her bag, ripping the wrapper open and munching down on it.

(@Takhesis. Oh okay. Thank you for the heads up. I must have missed that part. ^-^)

Booker smiled. "Almost anything sugary is awesome! I try not to have too much candy, though. Ya know, gotta keep fit and what not for these friggin' assist missions," he said, getting more and more bitter as he spoke. He loved getting to know new people, but he really disliked being that guy who was sent to help others kill themselves. That was just annoying.

Moka grinned and pulled out some KitKats, a Hershey Dark Chocolate bar, and some Skittles. "Choose your weapon. Or all of them." She didn't get fat because of all the calories her brain used while thinking. She bit off another square, gingerly holding her hand.

Booker looked at the candies Necromancer offered to him with a gleam in his eye. He'd only allow himself one, but which one? The chocolate-y awesomeness of the KitKat, or the rainbow-ness of the Skittles? "Skittles, please!" He decided before thinking any further. If he let himself overanylize, he knew they'd be waiting there all day while he decided which candy he should have.

Moka threw him the Skittles, noting the insane look in his eye. "Oh, this will be fun." She grinned and pulled a dart out of her pocket, throwing it to hit the dorr straight in the middle. Hopefully, no one would casually be walking there. "Necromancer, do you know what that is?" she asked Booker, knowing the answer to her stupid question already.

((Ah, okay. T'was just rather random of her to ask.))

"Um, yeah, of course. Has to do with controlling the dead, whether it's bringing them back as themselves, more or less, or creating zombies. Usually magic. Why do you ask?" Booker tilted his head like a confused puppy. Why wouldn't he know what a necromancer was?

"It also refers to the fact that she immensely annoying and just ruined our one chance to go and get power." Raven said from her corner, having just decided to pop in. They didn't hand her anything anyway. "If I had less medication, I'd shoot you myself. Right now. Two to the heart and one to the head." However, she was amused how easy her commander ran away like a girl. Perhaps she'd find him later. Maybe.

[i'm not trying to be mean, but Err kinda is always this way...]

[i knew it. Frost will be teased for a long time to come about that.]

"I guess one of us needs to go find Frost for the mission." Crescent said finally, there was only so much randomness from team mates she could take - at least the book and chocolate conversation was relatively normal. "Or I could get the scientists to activate the dimensional transport, and then let Frost deal with the boss as to why he wasn't with the group."

"Of course, the second does depend on if the rest of us are here. Going without one so the window isn't missed is one thing - going with more missing than available is asking for trouble."

[i think we also need chic to say what the other dimension is like - there's no info on first page about number 2.]

((Need to have Mia do something.))

"I don't care. People... People are horrible. No better than the beast that eats its own child," Mia said, barely holding back tears and bad memories. They only wanted to hurt her. They didn't really care. Anyone who claimed to care just wanted to use her. To abuse her. She wasn't going to let that happen again. Not on the Internet, not anywhere. The minimalist if approach to socialization saved one from getting hurt.

"Oh, no reason." Moka shrugged. "I'm bored. I start asking random things." She flipped through her collection of knives, careful not to cut herself. She changed the tips of her ponytails to brown.

(Moka, nice avatar.^-^)

Mel got her food and started to eat. Meanwhile Alexander sat across from her. "So... canyou explain everything a little more clearly?"

"There are multiple worlds that will be against us in this war. There is a clone of everyone. Like Paralell. You kill yopurself, gain Ka, get some powers, and kill things once you have killed all your copies."

(Wait, does this mean that our coppies kill our other coppies? And if so, does this mean that if we kill a copy that killed another copy we get twice the amount of Ka?)