chicbecause

Suicide Mission

(( Back... oh lord. Just check my siggy - it'll explain what happened to me. Someone feel like going to call Frost? ))

It had been around fifteen minutes of hacking, slashing, cutting, slamming and a lot more things like that before Frost was calm. Not calm as in over with the thing, but calm as in he was ready to snap at anyone who told anything about his file and barely holding on his nerves. He sighed and slowly walked to a nearby bench, taking a seat and watching the piece of paper that sat by him. He'd thrown it in his anger. Frost quickly encased it in ice once again - and not a thin layer, mind you, but ice as if taken out of the core of an iceberg, then threw it at the closest wall. It shattered loudly into millions of pieces that soon melted, leaving nothing in their wake - not even frozen paper. Sighing again, Frost took his seat once more and buried his face in both of his hands, huffing within them.

Edited by SkullKrusher

Mel couldn't help but feel almost tired. Everyone had been waiting around as far as she knew. What was taking Frost so long? Mel decided to try and find him.

-

Mel turned the corner to see Frost sitting down. "Hey Frost, we're all waiting for you to--" Mel stopped. Frost didn't seem too happy. "Hey Frost is something wrong? You look upset..."

Frost sighed again as he watched through the cracks that his fingers made. It reminded him of a net like the ones fishers or bug collectioners used or of the bars in the prison. He felt like that now - like he was encaged. After hearing a familiar voice, he removed his hands, closed his eyes to stop the light from coming in and rose, then turned around and opened his eyes. Well, it was codename Caramel. "What happened... my mission file happened. Long story short... uh, my clone's a female... and Necromancer just had to say it out loud after she snatched the file from my hands... yeah, funny, right..." Frost spoke, looking down. He was very pissed now, but knew that jokes'd come flying in his way very soon. Behind him, the ice started to appear again out of nothing, strangely managing to form the same file he'd broken before. After that, the item was thrown by a pillar of ice into Frost's hands, who unfroze it and put it out for Caramel to check. "Here, have a look..."

Mel Reluctantly took the file. It was still cold but it was dry. She opened the file and skimmed through one of the pages until she found the text. She read it carefully; letting a small smile cross her face. She laughed trying to keep it quite. However she wasn't laughing about his clone being a girl. She calmed down her laughing but her smile still stayed. “This is what you’re worried about? Frost, this is nothing you should be ashamed of. Sure, your clone is a girl. But you don’t have any control over that. If Necro, or anyone for that matter is giving you a hard time, go to the training room and punch a few training dummies, Grab a snack and shrug it off. I’m sure this will pass.”

Mel tossed him a piece of candy and gave back the file. “If you’re having trouble with it, I’ll talk to Necro or whoever’s giving you trouble…Come on, everyone’s waiting for you in the briefing room to go out on their next kill. I could use some more Ka myself.”

Frost watched through half-open eyes as Caramel took the file and examined it. She started laughing - well, quietly, but yet whole-heartedly. "Yeah... thanks..." The young man spoke, feeling that his trust in this girl was broken as well. Necromancer could be bad, but Caramel didn't look like it. And when she finally stopped laughing - though retained a smile because of the hilarity - she spoke a few words that finally made him have a thought about all that happened and what she'd said. It was a couple of minutes until he was finally able to speak as a small smile spread on his face. "Well, yeah, you're right... I couldn't just go up and tell my copy to keep his gender, so that's one thing... and technically, 'she' is a different person than me and so I can't be responsible... thanks, Mel. Oops. Sorry, since I looked over the files I know your names and that slipped past me... well, to be fair for telling your real name, I'm Nick. So... let's get going." Frost asked with a small smile as he started walking out of the room and going toward the teleporters. Edited by SkullKrusher

User: MaskedDeath

Name: Max Narth

Codename: Belroc

Sex: male

Appearance: pitch black hair, darker skin color and has an orange dragon tattoo on his shoulder that he can't remember how long he has had it or were it is from.

History: Mother is a drug addict, he ran away from home to live with his father who is a historian.

How many suicides have you committed?: 1

Skills: Can make fire appear in his hand, can summon a knife from thin air

Strengths: Cheats at any game he can get himself into, is immune to fire of any temperature.

Weakness: alcohol, electricity, cramped rooms

Dislikes: cauliflower, vampires

Mel froze. How did he know her name? Did she give it out? As if he could hear her thoughts he explained that he had a look in her files, and exchanged his real name to make it fair. Mel couldn’t help but feel almost cautious now, but hid it. “Nick hu? Okay. I guess that’s fair.” She said turning around to get to the briefing room.

(Everyone who is going on a mission is there, right?)

Frost had soon reached his destination, and the whole team was there - even that Necromancer. Even though she spoke of what his file had as a top secret, he was now calm and he had recollected his mind. With a small smile, he waited for the mission start by leaning on the nearby wall.

Mel ran into the room and sat her down on the chair up in the corner. She pulled out a cherry tootsie pop from her pocket and stuck it in her mouth. She looked around the room. Was everyone here?

She waited in her seat and changed her position to a rather odd way of sitting... upside down.

[Not dead. I'm about 80% sure I have pulse.]

Raven sighed and rested on the ground, curling up in the corner where the ground met the wall. "When's the time we're actually gonna go? People keep promising me we are, but we haven't yet." This was irritating, she had no interest in talking to these people, just killing her other self.

(I think LD just disapeared. Want me to send him a message?)

[sorry for the absence my bad I'll try to keep up to date next week but with school and a machinima in the works i keep forgetting. Also ill be out of town this weekend so i might reply from my iPod i might not just depends on if i can get wifi for a while.]

Cody caught the amusement in her tone and smiled a bit maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all but he still wasn't set yet. Though he didn't have much mind left to think about stuff like that since trying to generate Ka took most of his concentration. So he again focused on the little speck of light in his mind trying to recreate what he had just done. It took a while maybe twenty minutes but he got the same effect save this one lasted a few seconds longer then the last blip. He just hoped it would get easier to do but he still thought about having to kill yourself.

"Let me ask you something" cody started "What is this whole thing about suicide?'"

He blinked in the dark room though there was no point since the light was completely gone waiting for Seraphim to reply.

Seraphim yawned, watching the light flicker out. "Well ok, ya' know Ka. It's the energy that lets me do this-" She filled the room with light momentarily. "- So anyway, everyone in every dimension has it. Each person shares a collective amount of Ka. When one person dies, the ka is evenly distributed between the remaining persons. So, the less of you there are, the more ka you have. I've committed suicide three times, but I didn't kill the other me's. Apparently, I'm boring and depressing in all dimensions."

(Machinima? What kind? Welcome back, everyone.)

Mel changed her position in her seat and watched the clock waiting for the meeting to start. She thought about the best battle plan for when she would try and find her double.

She grabbed the hilt of her sword. The feeling of the cool handle pressing against her palm was comforting, like if something where to happen any second she would be ready.

[Yeah like RvB but my friend just introduced me to league of legends and lets just say... i haven't become the most productive person since.]

Cody's eyes were momentary flooded with light blinding him and causing him to throw his hands to his face before they adjusted. After Seraphim had explained it he opened his mouth to say something along the lines of "You don't seem boring or depressing here" but quickly shut it. He didn't know her very well so he wouldn't know how she would react and he wanted to stay alive as long as possible here. Instead he simply nodded and went back to forming Ka.

User: MEDUSA.

Name: Sara Anterix

Codename:Vector

Sex:Male

Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/650618#full

History: Black winged member of the sgliach tribe. Very war-loving, he is learning the art of ka-harvest.

How many suicides have you committed?: Four

Skills: Can harvest KA from any substance, however it disperses after a proportional amount of time.

Strengths: Great at harvesting Ka, And he has a fabulous hairstyle.

Weakness: If he harvests too much, he'll faint. Also, his own ka disperses with the borrowed ka. If his hair becomes messed up, he will be unable to move due to the pain and depression of being ugly.

Dislikes: Cold weather

Edited by MEDUSA

(Everyone is gathering to go and kill thier doubles. Well, everyone who is going. But replies have been slow so for more info you can probably read.)

User: pyrolycan

Name: Alaska Young

Codename: Spirit

Sex: Female

Appearance: Her punkish style and Her entire head and Her body and prepy clothes. Also mix a bit of tomboyishness but not enough to offset her beauty (( I apologize for the infinite amount of links i simply couldn't find or draw a good enough character ))

History: RP’d

How many suicides have you committed?: 3

Skills: Leadership and survivability

Strengths: (Up to four) 1.Can almost completely silence her movements by focusing pulses of ka beneath her and 2. Is extremely charismatic and specifically is good at flirting people into siding with her but is not impossible to deny.

Weakness: (At least as many as your strengths) 1. Randomly changes in mood/ energy/cause causing unfocused thoughts that are detriment to both her stealth technique and her flirting. 2. has sudden hallucination’s that cause a large distraction to her causing again problems with her strengths.

Likes: Alaska likes to do as she wants without cares and feely live. She enjoys having people with her to help her and she loves helping them back. As well as that Alaska enjoys pranks and living on a darker yet carefree side of life. She enjoys a warm and humid environment but can settle for any type

Dislikes: Alaska dislikes her dad and people who can’t take a joke or snitch. She also dislikes the fact she has the recurring hallucinations that cause problems. What she hates most of all is herself for not being able to keep one way.

Edited by pyrolycan