chicbecause

Suicide Mission

((Yep - I'm just stuck til chic actually sends us through the gate and describes world 2. As for your earlier question... the total Ka a being can use is split evenly between surviving copies - so technically as we kill more our copies get stronger too.))

((I'm here as well, just waiting on Dashie. I've stolen her computer, and she's working on homework stuff.))

"If you do that, then you'll never see the happier parts. I for one have donated so much to several charities, and I even set a few up myself. They do work for me, and I've helped set up several schools in africa, provide funds for short on cash classrooms, and somehow manage to still stay rich while doing it." He kicked back in his chair, putting his feet up on the chair.

[Here, have a post that has nothing to do with anyone but Twi...

Raven's just chillin']

(Okay. I'm just going to make a short post anyways so when Chic does come back, my character can leave for world 2. Also, hello everyone. I missed you. <-- that's so weird. xd.png)

Mel finished her meal and stood up. "Well, Alexander. I'm leaving you on your own today. I have some important things I must attend to."

Alexander looked up. "What? Was it the insult? I said sorry."

Mel laughed silently. "No, Alexander. Like I said, just busy. I'll see you later... Maybe. Depending on which of us copies survives." the words in her voice where empty like she didn't expect to survive.

Alexander was able to see the sadness in your eyes. He tried to ignore it, but he felt by doing so he was kicking a puppy. "I'm sure you'll come back."

"I suspect this is the last time I’ll ever see you." He thought secretly to himself.

Mel waved goodbye and walked out of the room.

(OMG, guys, I'm so sorry! I'll post the info of dimension 2 as soon as I get some more time!)

Seraphim sat up in amazement. He had to have an amazing amount of ka at his disposal in order for him to make light that quickly. She was glad it was dark, for her face had to be betraying her emotions at the moment. She immediately wiped the expression from her face and resumed her bored, uncaring stature.

"Good. This will be faster then I first thought." She said, tacking care not to reveal her astonishment in her voice.

"So what's next" Cody asked trying to locate her in the dark.

Even though as amazing as this new power was he still like using his blades more.

"Will i really have to kill myself to gain more Ka, but why shouldn't we have something to protect us."

Cody had always lived his life believing someone smarter then him would take care of things like his sister always did. But now he would have to do things on his own and fight or die.

"Not really my style but what the heck this might be a little fun" he thought waiting for Seraphim to issue another challenge.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

Igraine was getting impatient about the delays on the mission - she tried not to let it show, but anyone who knew her would see the little signs. The waiting was the worst part - it gave her too much time to think, at least when on the move, she couldn't think beyond paying attention to surroundings and where the next potential threat would come from.

-----------------------------------------------

[Time for Arthur to cause something for those not going on the mission]

Arthur's Ka training was not going well - the Aptitude Tester was starting to wonder why this insensitive clot had been picked and/or accepted into the Project.

"Try once more." The exasperated voice instructed Arthur, and Arthur tried again, even when knowing this time wouldn't be any different from the other times.

Arthur was right - Ka use failed again. And he was just as exasperated as the Tester..

"Why do you keep asking me to do the impossible?!? And what is the point of this stupid contraption?" He gestured to a strange looking machine in the corner.

The Tester replied,

"Nothing is impossible - though if you had been paying attention in the orientation, you'd know that. As well as knowing that 'contraption' is a machine designed to measure and monitor the Ka usefully expended compared to that wasted."

Arthur still didn't believe that Ka could be monitored - even if it existed, which he seriously doubted. "It's still stupid..." He muttered, and as the Tester asked him to try yet again - Arthur finally snapped.

"Its Impossible!" He stated loudly as he crossed to the machine - yanked it from its holders and threw it across the room towards the Tester's voice.

Luckily the Tester was behind a reinforced viewing screen - designed to protect from random Ka surges during testing. Just before the machine ceased to work - the readings showed a 95% efficiency conversion of Ka.

The noise of machine hitting reinforced screen and, subsequently the floor, made quite a noise in the Testing Area....

((This seems cool and I wish I joined sooner))

User:padfoot

Name: Hezazle Warr (Zaz)

Codename: Zen

Sex: male

Appearance: http://detkef.deviantart.com/art/Zeke-167193212

History: ((Can I just rp this out?))

How many suicides have you committed?: only one

Skills: freerunning, people reading, dexterity

Strengths: (Up to four) speed, agility, charisma, quick thinking

Weakness: cocky, hardheaded, compassionate.

Dislikes: uptight people, being confined, controlling people and rain

(Yay! Another person! Welcome, friend x3 .)

Mia frowned and looked away from Sora. He just didn't get it, did he? She was broken. Irreparable. Besides, it was because of people like him she was this way. They spoke of charity and all they'd done for the less fortunate, when they didn't really care. It was all the right things for the wrong reasons. Charity for making your self worth higher did not make you a good person. Killing for the good of the rest of the world, on the other hand did. She checked her watch. "I've gotta go. I'll see you later, if all goes well," she said, not waiting for him to respond before she left. Things needed to be simple, and Sora's misdoings did not make things simple for her.

Booker tapped the wall near him impatiently. "Gosh, are we gonna leave soon, or what?"

The other team members visible agitation didn't help Crescant that much. Finally deciding to take some action, she wandered over to an information terminal and keyed in a request for the team numbers.

Igraine wanted to at least ensure the majority was there before requesting the gate power-up. It took quite a bit of power to open the rift and maintain it - so it was made a mission policy that the team left in one group rather than whenever they felt like it.

She already knew Frost was missing - burning off some anger, but she wanted to find out how many they were waiting on. Getting the info and doing a head count, then it was decision time.

[Assuming everyone else is ready, Crescent will make the gate request....]

(Accepted!)

"Keep working on your ka. Just because you made a little speck of light doesn't make you a master. In fact, it hardly even makes you a beginner." Seraphim said said, a tiny hint of amusement in her bored tone.

(So if i want to go and commite suicide, i go to you, Takhesis?)

(The room - I'm in yes, however chic has the big power button for the rift/gate whatever it is.)

[True but we didn't know whats on the other side - IE what Dimension World 2 looks like.... so unless you want the team blind you would do a sensor scan - that way at least you know the atmosphere isn't toxic or something... like those storm clouds on DW2 don't look healthy...]

This is what my going in blind post would have been - since lack of proper preparation would have resulted in character death:

Crescent ordered the portal opened and as such was the first through the rift: upon arrival she realised her mistake - she should have sent a remote scanner vehicle in first. The atmosphere of the other dimension was toxic to those who hadn't been rasised there, and as such her wings and lungs shriveled from the poison. She was barely able to croak out a warning to others before passing into oblivion.

MISSION FAILED

Edited by Takhesis

(If it were something as major as that I think I would have mentioned it. But I will edit my post to be more clear on matters such as these.)

((Joining this late is confusing, I have no idea how I can jump in))

(Everyone disapeared again. V-V)