HawktalonOfRiverClan

Cave Skins

Which skin do you use?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So seeing the forum skin thread made me curious about which ones people use for their scrolls. I personally use the default because it matches the whole "scroll" metaphor, and it loads faster than some of the others. My favorite would have to be the 1960's, though.

I love love love the Portal 2 skin, and have used it since it was implemented (and before I even owned Portal 2). xd.png

Because it's dark, it's easier on my eyes for longer periods of time, and it just looks...classy, I guess.

I've been using the St. Patrick's Day skin for a while now. Since skins were implemented, in fact. :3

The default one. Cause it is simple, the most bugfree, suitable and well.. I got used to it. laugh.gif

Default because i'm used to it. I tried playing around with them recently but ran back screaming to the default almost straight away biggrin.gif

I use the default parchment.

The portal 2 skin is cool and I love portal, but I like dragon cave looking like dragon cave.

What is even the point of the 1960's skin? I'd never seen it before I just looked at it now and it drives me CRAZY.

I use default, I mean I do like the portal skins but they really make my eyes irritated and it's very confusing.

I use the Portal 2 one.

It's a nice design and I like the theme and colors, and I've just gotten used to it.

The St. Patrick's Day one. I like green, the Portal 2 one is too busy in my eyes and makes the dragons too obviously pixelated. I need to go back through the newer ones again as I haven't checked them out in a long time.

Blackout is my fav, but i can't see anyting on it sadly, so i switch to the 1960, it look like a tree bark ohmy.gif

I use my iPad for dragon cave, so I can't change skins.

Same, unfortunately. On the rare occasion I use DC on the computer, I use the Portal 2 Light skin.

I use the default skin. I didn't even know there were other skins to choose from!

I've tried 1960s and Blackout for a change of skins. I liked the 1960s skin but somehow the site got a little slower/ laggier, so I changed it to Blackout. I'm quite liking it because of the dark background, which my eyes like. xd.png

I use the default because I like it best and because it fits the game best. My second favourite is the Portal skin, but it just doesn't fit the game. I think it's great that there are various skins to choose from though.

Edited by dustpuppy

I use the default one, but I also use a skin cover from Stylish, that was made by a DC user a couple of years back.

I should mention that it doesn't give me any advantages...it's just really pretty smile.gif

Edited by CDM

I tried to change up my skins and I would consider changing from the default, and I seem to notice a longer load time with them by a few seconds that I don't notice with the default setting. Maybe thats just my cache on my browser. So I'm sticking with default. And I think the other ones will just give me migraines no matter how pretty they are for a time.