HawktalonOfRiverClan

Cave Skins

Which skin do you use?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use Portal 2, the regular one. I like the fixed background and the darker colors aren't as much of an eye strain. It also makes the dragons stand out more, though the really dark ones like to blend in with the shadow at the bottom of the page...

I find the others rather ugly...

Strange how I find the portal strange and don't like to use both of them.

How I wished that the Halloween 2013 cave skin to be a permanent skin to be added among the skin you can choose from. I would use it from time to time. I believe I read that some people expressed about that too.

I use the default skin on both the forum and the cave, I'm used to it I guess. I have tried the other skins, namely the Portal ones and the Dino Cave skin. Didn't really like them, the standard parchment style is more to my liking.

Edited by VampiricOmen

Portal 2.

I see everything differently, especially swallowtails and shadow walkers.

I use Dino Cave~ I just love the bright purpleyness of it! ^-^ Though I just looked at the other skins and I really like the 1960s one (the woodgrain background is just beautiful~) but that one is reaaallyyyyy slow with my connection. /:

I use the 1960's skin as it looks neater to me, while not as fancy and immersion-breaking as the Portal or the Blackout skin.

I use the default skin. I didn't even know there were other skins to choose from!

Same here! I just tried them all and I think I'll stick to the default.

Went back to default again. The scroll skin really looks the best!

I like dino cave, St Patrick's and the scroll.

I use the scroll because it fits the ancient times more.

Edited by MessengerDragon