arenee1999

Gingerbread Houses

I made mine into a water-related house!

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/georgexu94

Edited: Since the guy here didn't post his here (he posted in News)

I would like to show off his as well: (by dernwyn)

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/dernwyn

It is so wonderful I tell you even though it's not a house! xd.png

See it for yourself! A dragon design instead!

Edited by georgexu94

feel free to use my pond idea as a starting point, I was thinking about making it into a fountain, would be cool to see somone do it. smile.gif

edit: Could probably make a small fountain on the right of your house from what it looks, maybe consider leaving some fence open for better visual.

I did it! I used your idea for the pond and changed it to a fountain. I keep saying I am done, but now I really think I am.... Until tomorrow. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/sunquest

(edited for spelling error)

Edited by SunQuest

We've enjoyed some really awesome decorating in past years but I think the Gingerbread house has been the best by far.

I bet TJ is ultra-pleased that prize dragons are to be raffled off this year, and he doesn't have to pick a winner here!

Dang, how does everyone come up with such creative designs.

I particularly ove MissK.'s TARDIS, FengShien and panthera1's Dragon houses, Ardath Rekha' Autumn house and Lizzyluna's waterfall house

Apparently, my designs always fall under the simple

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/data_girl

(My Tree and Wreaths from the past two years were also simple; small wonder I never won the decorating contests)

I have really, really enjoyed looking at everyone's creations! I really loved some of the creative inventions people used on theirs ~ all the dragons were awesome! Some of my other favorite things others came up with were all the Santa sleighs pulled by various creatures, the flamingos, the porch swings, the beautiful wild frosting trees, the dormer windows.

Much as I have been tempted to add a lovely frosting tree or porch swing to my creation, I think I will leave it as it is. Every time I look at it, it just seems complete. I even gave it a name happy.gif Here it is:

The River Rose

Edited by jerusha

^ Hey, not bad. May I also use the fountain idea?

I have no problem with sharing the fountain idea. I am positive that others can do better.

I love all the houses. I wish I was talented enough to do a dragon, I especially loved the heartseeker and the holly designs. And how cool is the dragon that is not a house. Loved it sitting in it's hoard of treasure.

But I also love the simple houses as well. I have yet to see a house I didn't like.

And I have to agree with Quinney. I am glad that the decorating is not being judged and I bet TJ is happy to see such creativity and not have to worry about picking a winner.

edit:

Much as I have been tempted to add a lovely frosting tree or porch swing to my creation, I think I will leave it as it is.  Every time I look at it, it just seems complete.  I even gave it a name happy.gif  Here it is:

The River Rose

Oh my! I love it! The foot bridge and the swans. How creative. I can see why you say it looks complete. I think it looks complete as well.

Edited by SunQuest

I did it! I used your idea for the pond and changed it to a fountain. I keep saying I am done, but now I really think I am.... Until tomorrow.  xd.png

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/sunquest

(edited for spelling error)

Nice! Glad my Ice skating gold could inspire xd.png .

Looks really great!

Edited by Erithan

I have really, really enjoyed looking at everyone's creations!  I really loved some of the creative inventions people used on theirs ~ all the dragons were awesome!  Some of my other favorite things others came up with were all the Santa sleighs pulled by various creatures, the flamingos, the porch swings, the beautiful wild frosting trees, the dormer windows.

Much as I have been tempted to add a lovely frosting tree or porch swing to my creation, I think I will leave it as it is.  Every time I look at it, it just seems complete.  I even gave it a name happy.gif  Here it is:

The River Rose

Jerusha, your house is simply perfect as it is. It is the most beautiful I have seen so far, I LOVE the colours and the detail is so amazing!!!

Of course I love all the other houses, too!!! All of you came up with amazing ideas and it is so much fun seeing all this creativity here.

I have shown mine already in the news thread but I would also like to add it here.

Seems I am not the only one who didn't make a house... so my "house".

That is so awesome XDDDDD I love it!

I also did not make a house it didn't come out quite as I had hoped but it matches my wreath so I'm happy tongue.gif