arenee1999

Gingerbread Houses

Oooh, such beautiful and inspirred houses! Mine was like this:

user posted image

But I just went crazy and made a silly TARDIS-inspired house, which I'll probably completely redo in the next few hours. XD

user posted image

So I unclutter the roof, but instead, i think the darn tree is taking over it instead ohmy.gif

a few stages of the house changeing

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

this is where the house is at now tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by Lysian

I wish we could have had two to decorate. I'd love to do another now I've see what can be achieved with a little imagination, but I like mine and don't want to touch it now.

You all have brilliant minds!

First time I see those clouds, though. Nice!

I admired all the pictures with their little details. Leidarendi and nonnymouse's houses are my favourite.

My house was very flowery and joyful: I love roses, so I couldn't find a better use for the frosting swirls and the leaves. I added some small touches to make it pretty and I finally got my adorable bonbonnière.

user posted image

At least until my fantasy spinned out of control.

Edited by Lizzyluna

First time I see those clouds, though. Nice!

I admired all the pictures with their little details. Leidarendi and nonnymouse's houses are my favourite.

My house was very flowery and joyful: I love roses, so I couldn't find a better use for the frosting swirls and the leaves. I added some small touches to make it pretty and I finally got my adorable bonbonnière.

At least until my fantasy spinned out of control.

Wow! I love the roof garden with waterfall -- waterfall!! -- and the vine trellis on the right. So creative!!

Ohh, I love seeing all of these.

This is my autumnal house: http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Ardath%20Rekha

I may tweak a few things, but I think it's mostly done. smile.gif

I love your trees.

I am loving all the houses. I think I am done with my house, although now I desire to find a way of doing a tiny fountain. Hummmm... goes off to see if I have room for such a thing.... (doesn't appear to have room dry.gif )

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/sunquest

Just noticed the heart carved on the tree.

Edited by Lizzyluna

Already posted mine in the News thread, but I tweaked a couple of things, and I figured that I might as well join everyone else laugh.gif

user posted image

edit: Put in wrong picture...

Edited by CDM

Loveing all these houses, I'm offically finish, unless i want the tree to take over, i pretty stay off the house tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/xeyla

I updated mine. I added a few more kelp pieces, and a cave happy.gif

Edit: The rainbow chickens are not farting.... they are supposed to look like shooting stars. My husband says they are farting... dry.gif

Edited by xeyla