arenee1999

Gingerbread Houses

My house. Finished with a minute to spare. Green chickens make good grass.

I don't think those are chickens... they look more like ducks or doves. wink.gif

I really wish TJ would extend the events! dry.gif

I stayed up until early this morning trying to collect all of those stupid recipes, just so I could get my gingerbread house and decorate it, and now over half of the stuff I put on it is not even showing up! mad.gif

We should have just been given the gingerbread houses! mad.gifxd.png Nobody wants to play a game that feels like more work! Especially, for it to all be for nothing!

I don't even care about the raffle, I just wanted to finish my house! sad.gif

Edited by WonderLamb

I don't think those are chickens... they look more like ducks or doves. wink.gif

or.....Camo-Chickens! ninja.gif

This thread is amazing, even though some of the houses look like the decorating kit exploded, many of the houses look epic.

Mine is just something structurally sound. It doesn't hold a candle to anything in this thread, but I think you could make it in real life.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/loudwhitenoise

ETA: Kelkelen, love the last one! The loveseat is uber.

Edited by loudwhitenoise

My little Gingerbread House ....

Looks a bit plain, compared to the others however. laugh.gif I wanted to go a more traditional way with the decorating.

However, when I wanted to finally add a little Balloon Dragon onto it... Real Life ate my time away and now the decorating is over >.< (I thought we had more time haha .. ah well... ^^")

Am still happy with my simple pink house. smile.gif

This thread is amazing, even though some of the houses look like the decorating kit exploded, many of the houses look epic.

Mine is just something structurally sound. It doesn't hold a candle to anything in this thread, but I think you could make it in real life.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/loudwhitenoise

I think it's quite a cute house^^

@Belisar: Very nice, I like the symbol you made on the roof corner.

I love all the houses, each unique it their own way, simple or complex, all fun!

and thinking about my edit on my posted house, I hope noone really trys to buy tickets. xd.pngblink.gif

<---sorta half asleep don't mind her.

This is mine:

user posted image

It's not all that great, but I loved until I saw my niece's, which I kind of want to live in. xd.png

user posted image

This is mine:

user posted image

It's not all that great, but I loved until I saw my niece's, which I kind of want to live in. xd.png

user posted image

Awesome! They're both fantastic!

Thanks so much! I really like how you did the double heart on the edge of the roof, on yours -- and the stained-glass windows!

Here's a picture of mine. It feels so bland after seeing some of the things you guys cooked up. The pillars are kind of random but I couldn't bring myself to ditch them after originally trying to recreate the Parthenon, gingerbread style. xP

user posted image

What was that bird still doing there? OTL

... OH THE IRONY. The capatcha thing for tinypic was "bird cage" xd.png

Here's a picture of mine. It feels so bland after seeing some of the things you guys cooked up. The pillars are kind of random but I couldn't bring myself to ditch them after originally trying to recreate the Parthenon, gingerbread style. xP

user posted image

What was that bird still doing there? OTL

... OH THE IRONY. The capatcha thing for tinypic was "bird cage" xd.png

Gorgeous Varekis! I think the columns look great!