TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Try and explain that to your insurance rolleyes.gif ...

Easy. A giant, sea-dwelling, mythical creature wearing a Santa hat fell onto my house! xd.png

Easy. A giant, sea-dwelling, mythical creature wearing a Santa hat fell onto my house! xd.png

The only strange thing about that is the Santa hat tongue.gif

I tweaked mine a bit. It looks...bad compared to other people's gingerbread houses:

Here's my gingerbread house

I don't think it looks so bad. Sure, less flashy than others, but it has style with the garden fence and all.

Zero, I love how you used the icing loops over top of the candy buttons -- the roof looks so fancy!

hardwired, your son's house is adorable! Not sure why he impaled it, but I love the little man next to it! Is he the Ninjoggo? hehehe

SilverMoonRain, wheeeeeee! Your house is a gigantic rainbow candy sugar rush! :-D

StarSea, I love how you made the little trellis arch over the front gate!

Yep, that is the Ninjaggo he put on it. xd.png And I am not sure about the impaling either. But I have long since given up trying to fathom the mind of my child. xd.png

I got mine ready I believe. I am not sure if I am really done. But then, are you ever really done with events like these? My gingerbread house!

Oooooh, the all-blue house with blue birds on the chimney!

All of you have such excellent houses. I LOVE seeing what everyone makes, and how creative you all are! :-D Thanks for sharing!

My house has undergone a strange transformation...:

user posted image

Jeez, my blood sugar goes up just looking at all these houses... laugh.gif

So don't look at them! tongue.gif (j/k, I love to look at the houses, even though they make mine look so plain)

Yeah, I can see that going through smoothly...

"Oh, that one. Sure, we get that all the time around Christmas... we even made a special form you can fill out, seeing that it's such a regular occurance. Have a cookie..."

And than they go and make an urgent phonecall. dry.gif

I am loving all these dragons on the roof tops lol, I have thought about clearing mine and doing one with a dragon eating a big chunk out of the roof, but i just cant bring myself to destroy my mommy dragon and her pretty baby lol

Forgot to pop in my link

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Trinketguu

Edited by Trinketguu

I'm working on redoing my house and honestly, I'm thinking it's looking a ton better just at where it is now!

My house

Woah, I like what you did with the fence! Very nice. biggrin.gif

Mine's a bit dull in comparison with some others that have been posted, but I like it: See?

Aww.. Mine is VERY simple and a little based in awesome ideas of people's houses that I've seen (that are gorgeous ;D).

What do you guys think? Gingerbread House

If anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to tell me!

The houses of you all are impressive! Every one with a single style, I like variability tongue.gif

Edited by siberian

Yeah, I can see that going through smoothly...

"Oh, that one. Sure, we get that all the time around Christmas... we even made a special form you can fill out, seeing that it's such a regular occurance. Have a cookie..."

And than they go and make an urgent phonecall. dry.gif

To the nearest mental institution...

UGU, look at all of these perfect gingerbread houses! You people are so talented.

And Lavaedra, your house looks fantastic. I love the touches with the flora, and the side yard.

So I'm still working on mine. I tweaked the colors on the Alt Black head a bit to better match the color scheme, buuuuuuuuuuuut-:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Cirvihi

does anyone have any ideas on a blue substitute for the tongue? It can be icing or candy; I just don't want to use the same kind I did for his horn.

O.K., for those folks that would like a giggle... I think my seven year old son is done with his house. He gave me a very complex explanation. Something about a Ninjoggo (sp?) climbing rocks... and to me it looks like he impaled his house. (Better to eat it you think?) xd.png Anyway, see for yourselves. Can you guess what his favorite color is?

My kids house! I am so proud. LOL

That is so cute. <3