TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I am really glad we don't have to decorate the house to be entered in the contest. Every time I get serious about decorating it the site gets laggy and I lose interest. Ahh.... Thank you A.D.D. xd.png

I am really glad we don't have to decorate the house to be entered in the contest. Every time I get serious about decorating it the site gets laggy and I lose interest. Ahh.... Thank you A.D.D. xd.png

Really? Are the winners drawn randomly? I though the 'prettiest' houses won?

Really? Are the winners drawn randomly? I though the 'prettiest' houses won?

you get entries based on your red star recipes. The gingerbread house is just an added fun event.

This whole event is so much fun. Thank you so much to all the people who made this possible!

I am glad we have a raffle this year. Otherwise it would be impossible for me to choose which houses are decorated best - all are fantastic!

This is mine. I think it is finished now. So much pink makes the eyes hurt, I have to stop rolleyes.gif .

Edited by drabrugon

This whole event is so much fun. Thank you so much to all the people who made this possible!

I am glad we have a raffle this year. Otherwise it would be impossible for me to choose which houses are decorated best - all are fantastic!

This is mine. I think it is finished now. So much pink makes the eyes hurt, I have to stop  rolleyes.gif .

I love yours, especially the flamingoes! Great idea xd.png

This is mine. I think it is finished now. So much pink makes the eyes hurt, I have to stop rolleyes.gif .

Love the flamingos!!! biggrin.gif

I have hatchies this morning. smile.gif

I am just loving all the gingerbread houses. So creative! I have seen so many beautiful ones -- I wish I could comment on them all. I love the plain ones and the fancy ones. All the dragons and reindeer sleighs and snowmen and fences and trees!

Here is mine -- pretty traditional and not very creative, but I had fun.

This is mine. I think it is finished now. So much pink makes the eyes hurt, I have to stop  rolleyes.gif .

Lottery Raffle is much much easier to run than letting people vote on houses. There is a point where people stop judging fairly and just start voting the plain or ugly houses higher. Doing lottery ensure its more fair and that everyone has a chance tongue.gif

Gingerbread house credits are buried, so reposting for ease of finding them: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6836165

Edited by Thuban

went with a simple red/white house

Gingerbread

My first ever holly is all grown up, as is her mate, I just need a name for him....

Her name is Soroka Ilex

Her mate is a skywing with the code TJRTI (I just love when the codes say TJ in them xd.png)

Lovely houses, everyone! I really like some of the blue, gold and silver versions! I tried doing one house in pastels, but I couldn't get it to look right. I went with a more traditional version. smile.gif And some of the more plain houses are stunning in their simplicity. I'm really enjoying looking at everyone's creations.

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house

I have hatchlings! biggrin.gif

And I'm glad the raffle is being done through a lottery. Good luck to everyone whenever the lottery takes place! I can't wait to see the new prize dragon!

my undecided house smile.gif

I agree with mystic. Everyone has some great creations keep them coming. Thank you to TJ and the rest of the staff for such a great event and Good luck to everyone on the raffle. biggrin.gif

Edited by Crows have dreams