TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

There's a 2nd gen holly x val 09 in the young wilderness. I would give an arm for that egg.

Dear gods of DC, here is my sacrificial arm:

user posted image

Enjoy it.

Also, can't wait for TJ's little hatchies to grow up so we can see what they look like. smile.gif

All those holly babies....

And I was a hunting like mad for one....geeze.

Ah well. tongue.gif

Just means better odds next year I guess.. blink.gif

I wonder how did all the holly egs wonder up in wilderness, so many hunters have yet to get theyr hands on hollys, and we see them in wilderness.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

I wonder how did all the holly egs wonder up in wilderness, so many hunters have yet to get theyr hands on hollys, and we see them in wilderness.

They were born in the wilderness, wild dragons bred them.

I checked a bit, and some of the parents of those eggs produced eggs, that were laid this year, and are on a scroll, wuld that mean that eggs can get from wilderness to AP?

Egg on a scroll that has wild parents

Yes, some of the eggs go to the ap and some stay in the wilderness. They will grow up there and maybe produce some beautiful Hollies next year tongue.gif

Yes, some of the eggs go to the ap and some stay in the wilderness. They will grow up there and maybe produce some beautiful Hollies next year tongue.gif

Ohhhh, how I wish a few more would drop randomly in the AP. Seems such a waste of Hollies! blink.gif

Well I got my House done, I did the best I could for it, hope people will enjoy.

This is my house.

Please enjoy

Arapaho

hahahaha, I love the sleigh and the Dragon Rudolph...

Edited by Husky51

I've had so much fun with this! Made my gingerbread house - not as bright as some others, but I like coordinated colour schemes so I'm pleased with it.

I've had a fantastic Dragon Cave Christmas - not only did I get my yulebucks and snow angels, which I've been pining after, but also some winter magi and ribbon dancers, and new eggs, and have had a brilliant time rescuing very low-time AP eggs and getting them to hatch quick enough to be able to grab several a day!

Here's my house for anyone who wants to check it out

Bunn's Gingerbread House

Thank you TJ and all the spriters for putting together such an excellent event!

Edited by Bunns

Those gingerbread houses are dangerous! I just planned on decorating for a few minutes and then I spent two hours on it. xd.png

I kept it simple, but I like how it turned out, and it was worth the time. smile.gif

My little gingerbread house

I looked at several other gingerbread houses here and I think they are all very unique and very beautiful! So many creative ideas, wow!

Wow. There are so many pretty gingerbread houses! It's so much fun scrolling through this thread and looking at everyone's houses. smile.gif

Here's mine:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Serrekiel

This is my first year on dragoncave, so I only have a simple little house. I kind of like it though. Any suggestions on how to make it better?