TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

you guys keep posting links to the edit house option XD

to post a link to your own house, go to your scroll page (user/scrollnamehere) and take the link from the house badge on that page

Just looking through my Christmas dragons to see how their eggs/hatchies are doing. It looks like one egg is not gonna make it this year--0 views and 1.5 days left. sad.gif No help enabled, so I can't save the poor thing.

Urgh, that's the second time I've grabbed the base frosting accidentally when I was trying to get rid of a decoration. The first time it went back to being underneath the decorations, but this time it looks like I'm going to have to place everything all over again. Frustrating.

Never mind, it looks like I somehow poked it back into position. I'm so confused but happy now. laugh.gifHere's my house thus far.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Just looking through my Christmas dragons to see how their eggs/hatchies are doing. It looks like one egg is not gonna make it this year--0 views and 1.5 days left. sad.gif No help enabled, so I can't save the poor thing.

Put it in Emergency rooms, it will live.

Put it in Emergency rooms, it will live.

the egg is in another user's care, who is not accepting aid. she can't. (or shouldn't) :<

fortunately, i checked on mine, and one of mine in the same situation did have an owner accepting aid, so i managed to get her whole batch rescued.

Cant wait to see the adults! My little guys hatched last night wub.gif

One of mine hatched today helping the newly hatched Gold dragon. I named him Sherehe, which is Swahili for "Celebration" both being his release and saving that little gold.

His adopted brother is going to be Furaha which is Swahili for "Joy" both are Christmasy names

Squeee! I have hatchlings this morning! poptartFINALTINY.gif

This is the first time in a long time, though, I've wished to freeze one of the eggs instead of hatching it... they look SO much like Christmas ornaments!

One of mine hatched today helping the newly hatched Gold dragon. I named him Sherehe, which is Swahili for "Celebration" both being his release and saving that little gold.

His adopted brother is going to be Furaha which is Swahili for "Joy" both are Christmasy names

*Thumbs Up* Creative! Il probably search through the Inheriwiki and find Ancient Language names for mine. smile.gif

I used Google Translator for it. In fact I used it for most of my names. Any normal name might be taking and another one sounded too girlish.

There is always names you can't used (Description wise mainly), so I try to avoid those. Luckily there are many.

4 days and 19 hours left... can't wait to see the adult.

(Hm, am I the only one posting about the dragons? =P)

O.K., for those folks that would like a giggle... I think my seven year old son is done with his house. He gave me a very complex explanation. Something about a Ninjoggo (sp?) climbing rocks... and to me it looks like he impaled his house. (Better to eat it you think?) xd.png Anyway, see for yourselves. Can you guess what his favorite color is?

My kids house! I am so proud. LOL

@SilverMoonRain: You need to put your scroll name with a slash before it, otherwise it takes us to our own house.

And Zovesta, I can't wait to see the adults. The hatchies already made we want to hoard them, and I expect the adult will make me feel even more so.

almost all of my holiday eggs hatched today omg

i found one last winter magi egg this morning, so all of my holiday dragons are in pairs except for my yulebuck, so until next year he'll be all alone ; u ;

i can't wait to see what this year's look like!!

@SilverMoonRain: You need to put your scroll name with a slash before it, otherwise it takes us to our own house.

Oooops! I changed the name of the link last minute and deleted the old one but I just realised that I'd missed the / part out!! Also I've juut realised that when I put the slash part back in I did a capital I by accident! I need to change that! Thankyou for pointing it out though! smile.gif

Can't wait to see the adult dragons!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by SilverMoonRain

O.K., for those folks that would like a giggle... I think my seven year old son is done with his house.  He gave me a very complex explanation.  Something about a Ninjoggo (sp?) climbing rocks... and to me it looks like he impaled his house.  (Better to eat it you think?)  xd.png  Anyway, see for yourselves.  Can you guess what his favorite color is?

My kids house!  I am so proud. LOL

I love the house of your son! It is so nice!

My second try is this one

http://i45.tinypic.com/14vhb44.jpg

My third try is a creamy phase house.

http://i49.tinypic.com/206fpjq.jpg

Edited by Spexardragon

Zero, I love how you used the icing loops over top of the candy buttons -- the roof looks so fancy!

hardwired, your son's house is adorable! Not sure why he impaled it, but I love the little man next to it! Is he the Ninjoggo? hehehe

SilverMoonRain, wheeeeeee! Your house is a gigantic rainbow candy sugar rush! :-D

StarSea, I love how you made the little trellis arch over the front gate!

O.K., for those folks that would like a giggle... I think my seven year old son is done with his house.  He gave me a very complex explanation.  Something about a Ninjoggo (sp?) climbing rocks... and to me it looks like he impaled his house.  (Better to eat it you think?)  xd.png  Anyway, see for yourselves.  Can you guess what his favorite color is?

My kids house!  I am so proud. LOL

Aaaaw, that's so cute!

Decorationswise, I seem to be going through a blue phase...

I totally love some of the houses I've seen so far. Keep them coming!