TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I went with a "less is more" theme with my house.

Pretty, yet simple.

MY HOUSE

Let me know what you all think.

Squee, I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see what you would come up with, having seen what you did last year with your wreaths! That looks lovely. :3

Heh, I was thinking the same thing.

I was really hoping PonyTales would post her awesome creations. wink.gif

The Pink is amazing by the way. =3

Finally the finished version....

Gingerbread House

I love seeing what creative things people have come up with, every house is so unique with those little extra individual creative touches.

Gingerbread House

I love seeing what creative things people have come up with, every house is so unique with those little extra individual creative touches.

xd.png Poor Santa's stuck.

*hugs* thank you TJ, spriters and all who made the holiday fun possible! I love decorating my gingerbread house and ease in getting the 2012 x-mas egg. Thank you lots! happy.gif

Gingerbread House

So pretty! smile.gif

I kept my gingerbread house super simple or else it was bound to turn into a huge mess.

While I'm still thrilled to pieces that I got 2 Holly beauties this year, I needed my first hatchling to be male and it gendered female. *Sigh* Oh well, no biggie. I love her just the same.

I hope everyone had a very nice holiday!

Alright, HeroLink YOU'RE DONE. DONE. I really wanted to destroy my house after seeing the amazing dragon arts that so many of you created. But I'm sticking to what I have since I know any attempt to create "art" on my part would result in a horrible mess. So, here is my COMPLETED house and I will now go to bed before I attemt to change it anymore >.<

So what do you guys think of my house?