TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Where do we find a Holly at?

AP. Like the other old christmas dragons, or by someone gifting or trading

Lemme guess breed one?

There's only a day or so left for them to breed, and most of them have been bred. Even then they are ridiculously hard to catch and stupidly elusive. They cost a fortune in IOUs.

Best chance is at the start of the breeding period (19th).

^^ i got my new Christmas dragons biggrin.gif

Edited by shadow008

Thankfully the cave's back *huggles cave* We missed you! (Looks like PointOfOrigin's GIF worked xd.png)

Imagine how fast we would get it back if I used Winchester brothers one wink.gif

Well, now I have to see all those houses I missed.

I dunno what to breed them with

Wait, do you have a Holly? Just breed him/her with whatever you want (look at lineage if he/she has one), only holly eggs will drop

Wait, do you have a Holly? Just breed him/her with whatever you want (look at lineage if he/she has one), only holly eggs will drop

They don't appear to have a Holly...

Ok. I'm done with my house. I think. hehe.

I'm of the mind that "less is more".

What you all think?

Edited by Riverwillows

They don't appear to have a Holly...

I see, i checked the scroll just now xd.png

Best bet is for him to stalk the ap i guess

Ohhh! *Squeeks*

Look at TJ's hatchlings. They are so adorable! I might just have to freeze one of them at that stage. unsure.gif

I'll have to wait and see how pretty the adults look.

This may be my favorite Christmas dragon yet. :3

Edited by Dawnfur

Ok. I'm done with my house. I think. hehe.

I'm of the mind that "less is more".

What you all think?

Pretty, but that's the wrong link. you need to type in address bar /your scroll name

They'll appear on the AP?

Not anymore, most likely. As I said they only have a day or so left to breed. You were better off trying to catch one at the start of the breeding season, like I did...

Eventually?

I've seen about 4 or so today.

Edit: One was within the past hour, so there's still hope for those left hunting!

Edit Edit: Just missed another one!

Edited by Vaprrenon

They'll appear on the AP?

Old christmas dragons (from 2007 up to 2011) will never appear in the cave ever again. However, people can breed them during the christmas season resulting in old christmas dragons eggs. People can gift or trade these eggs during this season and the remaining eggs will drop in the Abandoned Page (like with any clutch of eggs you get from breeding your dragons).

However, it's the last day to breed them, and many people have already mated their Hollies, but some people might have kept theirs for the last day ^^ but yeah iut's best to join the holly hunting right at the beginning rather than save it for later

After restarting, I think I'm close to finishing. After seeing so many amazing things from other people, I thought I'd try a Willow tree. I kinda...failed... ;__;

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/xxBurningxx

It's came out weird because I ran out of room on the left.... Any suggestions?

Move the last branch and lower the tree?

Are you kidding? I love that tree!!

Awsh, thank you! I spent quite a lot of time on it alone (probably about an hour?)....Not to mention the house. I'm much happier with the outcome now, than last night. Last night, my house had a smiley-face heart on the roof.... blink.gif

Move the last branch and lower the tree?

Okie-dokie! I'll see what I can do....It'll just take a while. I'll be back after touching it up! biggrin.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

I dunno how to even make a gingerbread house

^^' reading the other event page would have helped xd.png You have to complete the cooking event (get 17 ingredients, cook 32 normal recipes and get 40 red recipes). One of the red recipes is the gingerbread house, after you get the recipe you make it and you can decorate it today. However i don't know if you can still decorate it if you finish the cooking event today..

I cant make recipes or anything, none of them are clickable. I use pale moon, the newest version, its a branch off of mozilla firefox. tried clearing cookies and cache and got nada.

Everyone saying, "Cave's back!" and I want to rant about life and lemons...

I need to lay off the video games.

I'm just glad I got my hunting in yesterday, since the Cave (snrrk) will have nothing but holidays for the next three days. xd.png

I cant make recipes or anything, none of them are clickable. I use pale moon, the newest version, its a branch off of mozilla firefox. tried clearing cookies and cache and got nada.

Change browser?