TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Oooh wow, all these houses look so amazing! biggrin.gif

My house is rather simple but I MUST resist the urge to start over again... and again... and again... it's so much fun! xd.png

Wow, some of the houses are very artful. So cool ideas.

This is my try. Gingerbread Houses are not exactly common where I live but I hope it'll do for a first shot. tongue.gif

This event is so much fun - I probably redecorate just to try what else is possible. laugh.gif

Yours is an accomplishment as well. That tree must have taken a while.

Is that suppose to be a weeping cherry tree?

Aw, thanks! It's supposed to be a willow tree, haha! biggrin.gif

Everyone has made really cool gingerbread houses! :3 Mine looks so simple, but I like it xd.png (Still looking for another Holly, but no luck yet)

My house is kinda Halloweeny, but I've always liked Halloween better anyway. I actually really like how it turned out happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Thoiris

(Ignore the floating frosting. I've had issues with saving >.<)

Edit: Yay, ghost frosting is gone now xd.png

Omg that house is awesome!!!

I haven't even opened the Gingerbread House play-thingy, but looking at all you guy's, it looks like there's a LOT of options to choose from!

@ Everyone who commented on the "gingerbread house": xd.pngxd.pngxd.png! Thank you!

Mind, it's very temporary. My friend pretty much dared me to post it as it is now xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

*High fives xxBurningxx* Burning, did you see my WIP Vriska house?

*takes a peek*

OH MY GODS. I'm dying; that is so awesome!!! biggrin.gif

I haven't read back through the thread, but does this particular dragon seem really easy to get?

I was all pepped up for the normal mad-F5 dash.... And I got my 2 eggs on the first 2 clicks. ...... That's just WEIRD.

Final call before the breeding window closes - if anyone still needs clean 2nd gen lineages of previous Christmas dragons, drop me a PM! smile.gif

So excited at the prospect of decorating my gingerbread house! Family will have gone bye bye by tomorrow, so I'll be able to fiddle around with it in peace.

HEY MODS/PEOPLE IN CHARGE, PLEASE READ THIS POST AND ANSWER ME VIA PM

Hey mods, my holly grew up with STILL some holiday time t breed. But it says it has bred recently and to wait 10 days, but i NEVER bred it. What gives?

PLEASE PM ME THE ANSWER, I wanna know why i cant breed it and try my luck for my second holly as i only have that 1 grown one

I think all of these awesome gingerbread houses are drowning mine out laugh.gif

This is my feeble attempt.

Oh no I think yours looks fine...

Took me forever to do the roof and the corner with those small sprinkles.

I think I'll not change anything just add a few pieces here and there...

It's also more "less is more" I think so at least.

And more girly too...

HEY MODS/PEOPLE IN CHARGE, PLEASE READ THIS POST AND ANSWER ME VIA PM

Hey mods, my holly grew up with STILL some holiday time t breed. But it says it has bred recently and to wait 10 days, but i NEVER bred it. What gives?

PLEASE PM ME THE ANSWER, I wanna know why i cant breed it and try my luck for my second holly as i only have that 1 grown one

Holiday dragons can't be bred in the year they were born. Simple as that.

i don't know if this is being posted in the right place as i am new to forums like this, but how exactly will we claim these eggs if we win a raffle? will they just appear on our scrolls or is there a link we have to go to to do this raffle? if there's a link: can someone please give it to me...