TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

The hatchlings looks gorgeous!

Can't believe the eggs was so easy to get. Now I just have to continue looking for a holly, well I believe next year will be better cause my sister who was gifted a holly, promised to breed me an offspring... (Yeah, right)

Back to AP for holly hunt :3

The dragons remind me of strawberries so far. Interesting =o

I guess I attracted a good chunk of bad luck when it came to Holly-hunting this year-- no successes. But, a lot of people were happy to get their own, which was really good to see. I'm glad Hollies were more obtainable than the previous years. It really bothers me to see people tear out their hair and get depressed over them.

Maybe next year =P Though I hate to think about that, given it's ~365 days away.

The dragons remind me of strawberries so far. Interesting =o

I guess I attracted a good chunk of bad luck when it came to Holly-hunting this year-- no successes. But, a lot of people were happy to get their own, which was really good to see. I'm glad Hollies were more obtainable than the previous years. It really bothers me to see people tear out their hair and get depressed over them.

Maybe next year =P Though I hate to think about that, given it's ~365 days away.

Welp, 365 days ago, you were probably thinking the same thing, haha~ So, that said, it'll be only a blink of the eye before Christmas is here again! happy.gif

Thanks TJ!!! another great holiday! xoxo got my two! biggrin.gif Merry Christmas everyone!

How many ingredients do I have?

Once you finish collecting ingredients, only recipes will drop (it's a white card, be attentive), and you'll know you are finished with the ingredients.

After that cook https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=...many=true#gid=0 these recipes (cook everything there except the red star ones).

To make the red star dishes you need the recipes, so after making the other 32 normal recipes, refresh the cave until you have all the red star recipes made. You will know you are finishd when the pie badge turns dark

Edited by LaHaine

^We've also got our own trade subforum.

I should probably stop. I can't really get how you guys manage to have a theme on your house. I just throw randomly what I like xd.png

Edited by PointOfOrigin

My house is the bestest! ohmy.gif

Ok fine it's not. And it's not even a house. And it probably needs a "Warning harmful to minors!" label before viewing.

I didn't have any time yet to actually play around and decorate it *always blanks out when presented with too many options at once* But hilariously that was the first thing that came to mind (clearly need to play less video games >.<). Maybe tomorrow after work I'll put together a real one xd.png

Ok fine it's not. And it's not even a house. And it probably needs a "Warning harmful to minors!" label before viewing.

hahahaha that is awesome! I was wondering what you meant until i scrolled down lol....they're pretty big people to lol. Maybe its a pygmy dragons home

I didn't have any time yet to actually play around and decorate it *always blanks out when presented with too many options at once* But hilariously that was the first thing that came to mind (clearly need to play less video games >.<). Maybe tomorrow after work I'll put together a real one xd.png

LOL. At least now I know mine isn't the scariest gingerbread house around =o

I love you.

I hope to win the new raffle dragon. ♥

I have a person this season who gifted me something that deserves an offspring. And then, from there, I think i'd trade with those who also won, so I could make a wonderful chain of second gen dragons to make a wonderful even gen family (something sadly missing from the Tinsels).