TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Aw, thanks! It's supposed to be a willow tree, haha! biggrin.gif

Well, considering how the 2 trees look when they just have leaves...as well as how how your tree looks, it's a mistake that can be made.

Regardless, well done.

There should be a competition, with a 'minor' prize - for the best gingerbread house design. Some of these that are appearing on here are amazing!

Yeah, we had a contest of the best Christmas trees a couple years ago... But there was a ton of commotion about it...

Can you tell that I was feeling very "Christmasy"?

Wow, you must really love Valentine's Day cool.gif

I figured the little dragons are in "Other" but can't get into that section....

*takes a peek*

OH MY GODS. I'm dying; that is so awesome!!! biggrin.gif

*Uses Vriska laughter* Thanks 8ro! It's not easy on an iPad, so, yeah it takes like twice as long to 8uild.

When can I move in? wink.gif

I just have a weakness for rainbow colored things...

Hahaha thata awesome! I do to can you tell lol smile.gif

Yeah, we had a contest of the best Christmas trees a couple years ago... But there was a ton of commotion about it...

I'm still kicking myself for not going with "Anti Gravi-Tree" with all the decorations in orbit.

The new Christmas eggs are lovey, like little fabriche eggs, ... and so easy to catch xd.png

I've really loved my first Christmas on Dragon Cave, with my girlfriend and my mother! The cooking event and the gingerbread house were so fun that I wished it lasted even longer tongue.gif

This is my attempt at a gingerbread house! Haha, my mom says it looks more like an easter house than a christmas one JC's Gingerbread House.

I'm looking at all of yours in awe, 'cause I *swear* mine is going to end up looking like a 3-year-old did it.

I feel kinda lame not knowing this but how do you make the gingerbread houses? sad.gif

You have to complete the gingerbread recepie in the cooking rafffle and then make at least one.

Holy CRAP, you guys are GOOD at this house thing! laugh.gif

This is my first Christmas, and I came to the last page hoping for hints on how to get some of the "other" decorations, but now I think I'm just gonna peruse everyone's houses.

i don't know if this is being posted in the right place as i am new to forums like this, but how exactly will we claim these eggs if we win a raffle? will they just appear on our scrolls or is there a link we have to go to to do this raffle? if there's a link: can someone please give it to me...

TJ will e-mail the winners once he determines the winners of the raffle. His e-mail will probably have instructions.

Edited by rubyshoes

TJ will e-mail the winners once he determines the winners of the raffle. His e-mail will probably have instructions.

Would he also shoot you a PM (assuming it's not full)? Because I check here a lot more often than I do my email....

Would he also shoot you a PM (assuming it's not full)? Because I check here a lot more often than I do my email....

I believe in the past it was only e-mail as he would be using the e-mail from your scroll account.

probably not, but last year he announced in the news that e-mails had been sent

ninja.gif twice I type sooo slowly

Edited by dragonpuck

Ahkay, thanks you guys. That'd suck if you won, and you just kept going on, oblivious to that special message~ xd.png

Ahkay, thanks you guys. That'd suck if you won, and you just kept going on, oblivious to that special message~ xd.png

Well, I'm dure after a certain point in time if you didn't respond he would tell you by other methods.