TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I wasn't going to keep it, but after making a few cosmetic updates, I think my grumpy house is just too cute to destroy. XP

It goes along pretty well with my Wreath too!

Now, if only I had done a meme based tree as well. rolleyes.gif

Wow that's a really large Silver dragon... is he going to eat the house ;)

That was the intention... x3 He's starting with the frosting ;)

Edited by Saikachan

I wasn't going to keep it, but after making a few cosmetic updates, I think my grumpy house is just too cute to destroy. XP

It goes along pretty well with my Wreath too!

Now, if only I had done a meme based tree as well. rolleyes.gif

That's very creative...

Got my two eggies~ I may try for some with better codes later, but the ones I have aren't half bad, so we'll see.

My house so far. Lol, I'm no good at these games... mine pales in comparison to a ton I've seen on this page alone!

Thank you Mr. TJ and all the artists/spriters/planners/and others that did this. It's been wonderful fun and I look forward to seeing what the grown ups look like.

Everyone, your houses are so creative and wonderful! I love them all. Here's my house.

Here is my house. It's more on the traditional side right now. I may change it around later.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Edited by sheppardkid

Someone please tell me how to make a gingerbread house. I have been asking everywhere and people either ignore me or laugh and keep chatting away.

Someone please tell me how to make a gingerbread house. I have been asking everywhere and people either ignore me or laugh and keep chatting away.

Apparently you have to bake a gingerbread house in the cooking minigame. It says in the other news thread that you unlocked the decorating thing at midnight if you baked a gingerbread house, but I need to know if it also counts for ones baked after that.

You need to finish the holiday baking and once you've made the gingerbread house there you can decorate it.

You have to get the gingerbread house recipe first, then it should become unlocked.

Merry Christmas everyone, i have loved the events and making my gingerbread house, ty TJ and DC xxx

Happy to see this morning that my new eggs are still on my scroll. laugh.gif (What can I say? I'm a worrier.) Less than happy to see that the AP is solid wingbutts from side to side. dry.gif So much for a holly-hunting holiday!

Ah, well, there is that whole gingerbread-house thing. I put a bird's nest on top of mine last night, but haven't fiddled around with it otherwise. Time to go experiment!