TJ09

2012-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I hope to win the new raffle dragon. ♥

I have a person this season who gifted me something that deserves an offspring. And then, from there, I think i'd trade with those who also won, so I could make a wonderful chain of second gen dragons to make a wonderful even gen family (something sadly missing from the Tinsels).

You know, I've always wanted an even gen tinsel like that. I think the only person currently capable of doing something like that would be 42.

My house is the bestest! ohmy.gif

Ok fine it's not. And it's not even a house. And it probably needs a "Warning harmful to minors!" label before viewing.

I didn't have any time yet to actually play around and decorate it *always blanks out when presented with too many options at once* But hilariously that was the first thing that came to mind (clearly need to play less video games >.<). Maybe tomorrow after work I'll put together a real one xd.png

Oh god you win xd.pngD

/shakes fist at ice storm

I am guessing there is a connection down somewhere so I haven't been able to access dragon cave for a bit. I wish I could see all these houses that are being posted. There is such an abundance of decorations it's awesome :3

There should be a competition, with a 'minor' prize - for the best gingerbread house design. Some of these that are appearing on here are amazing!

Well I managed to get my two eggs at about 3am while I was at work!

I was so excited. Thank you to all those who put this years festivities together they are awesome!!! Loved doing the recipes and the Gingerbread house is so much fun! The eggs are totally awesome!

Hope this works but none of my friends seem to be able to view my house but here goes my Drowish Gingerbread House:

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/MalagAste

Edited by MalagAste

My house is kinda Halloweeny, but I've always liked Halloween better anyway. I actually really like how it turned out happy.gif

http://dragcave.net/holidays12_house/Thoiris

(Ignore the floating frosting. I've had issues with saving >.<)

Edit: Yay, ghost frosting is gone now xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

Well, I got tired of trying to think of something awesome to do with my Gingerbread House so I asked Grumpy Cat if she had any advice for me.

She wasn't interested. xd.png

Hahahahaha!!!

I love it!

You are so much more imaginative than I am.

when I made my gingerbread house, then I'll take part in the draw?

Sry for bad English i am from Germany

As long as you have made every recipe for the holiday cooking thing you will be in the draw smile.gif The ginger bread house is just a small minigame.

Oooh, I like the "lighted-path"!! It makes me think of my own backyard~ biggrin.gif

Yours is an accomplishment as well. That tree must have taken a while.

Is that suppose to be a weeping cherry tree?

Now I can't find all the little dragons you can put on the house. Have looked through the menu several times, where are they?

when I made my gingerbread house, then I'll take part in the draw?

Sry for bad English i am from Germany

You don't need to finish every recipe. Every recipe with red star is one entrance to the draw. That said, the more recipes you finish, the more entries you get, and the bigger chances of winning a prize grow.