rayden54

Poll: What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?

What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm curious, what's everyone's favorite Snow Angel?

user posted image White user posted image Full-Gold user posted image Tri-Colored

And, did you get the one you wanted?

Personally, my favorite is Tri-Colored. I don't have any adults yet, so I've still got to wait and see.

--

I did a Google search for "favorite Snow Angel" and didn't find anything.

My favorite is the tri-colored variation. My Snow Angel has full-gold wings, which is my second favorite variation smile.gif

Hm. I think my favorite is the tri-colored variation, but I like all of them a lot anyways. I own the white one.

They're all beautiful - but I'm kinda hoping to get the white for my lineage to continue smile.gif

I don't really know which one I prefer... all of them are really pretty. But I think I like the white one the best. But I also love my Gold-winged ones, too wink.gif

Tri-coloured was my favourite. I would've loved a 2G tri-coloured snow angel from solid gold snow angel x vine because I like the idea of the vine's green and red genes "bleeding" into the offspring's wings, haha.

I like the gold and white variations too, though. ^^

Edit: I got solid gold. =p

Edited by Varekis

I personally say that I prefer Tri-colored. I didn't vote because I think they're all pretty. I figured most like the three color. But nevertheless, I will love any of them. I'm currently still waiting what it will be. In order of most like to least like: Tri-colour, full gold, white

Edited: My dragon turned to adulthood. I got the variant I most like. I love my baby girl! It's a Tri-Colour! http://dragcave.net/view/PpI72

Yey! biggrin.gif

Edited by georgexu94

I like the Tri-colored variant best and own it as well. smile.gif The others are really pretty too, but I wouldn't have liked to have the solid gold as much.

Pure gold, though they're all gorgeous. <3

Tri-Colour is my least favourite.

They're all so lovely, but I like the white the best. I have the tri-colored on my scroll.

I prefer the full-gold variant and it's the one I had originally got... But then TJ changed them, and I ultimately got the tri-coloured one. Don't get me wrong, I love my Snowangels (they're my favourite Christmas dragons!) - I just love full-gold wings a little bit more. xP

Edited by Kirjava-Kitsune

I love the White variant =)

Imagine me getting the Gold on one my scroll x)

I like the white one the best.. i got the gold on though.

the white variety seems the prettiest to me.. :b

the tri-colored one is my second fav.. hehe, i like the bits of red and green feathers..

My adult Snow Angel has white wings, and I love her. I don't know if I had a different variation before they were changed, because I was offline when all of that happened.

I like all of them, but the whitewings are my favourite.

Well, my favorite is white and the one I like the leas is tri-colored. Guess which one I got? Yup, tri-colored.

They're all beautiful, but I fell in love with the Tri-Colors first. I have the White variant, and I've grown to like all types. :3

I fell in love with the white variant, which also happens to be what is on my scroll. I didn't even realize there were other types until much later.

I wish we could have all three, it's so hard to choose one. I think I like full-gold the most, the same I have on my scroll.

I like the Tri-Coloured best, and it happens to be the variation on my scroll laugh.gif

But the White one is beautiful too. I'm not too fond of the Full-Gold though.

I have Full-Gold Snow Angels. Not sure which are my favorites though, so null vote for me smile.gif

I have Whites and I like them most. Sometimes less is more wink.gif