rayden54

Poll: What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?

What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The tri-color definitely wowed me when they appeared and I still think they are my favorite, however, I really like the white and gold that I got. They have a sort of quite beauty that coordinates well with more varieties of dragons. smile.gif

My favorite is the tri-colored, but I got my 2nd favorite choice of full gold wings on my own scroll.

I was (and still am) a big fan of the Tri-colored Snow Angel and was very pleased when that was the color I ended up with. smile.gif

I love the white variant best, and wish that's what I had been coded for. However, I got my least favorite- the gold. dry.gif

When they first came out my faves were the whites with gold tips, with tri-color second and full gold third.

But ever since mine ended up being tri-color, the tri ones have grown on me even more, so that they're about even with the white wings as faves now.

Edited by PuzzleChick

Tri-color are my favorite, and I'm lucky because that is the one I have on my scroll. White is my second favorite. Though the gold is pretty too I like color and variety hence my choice.

The places of my favorite Snow Angel variant are --- Gold-Winged, White-Winged then Tri-colored Wings.

I like the simplicity of the Gold-Winged variant, whereas I also love the White-Winged, however it camouflages with the Snow Angel's body. I also liked the Tri-colored one but it looks somewhat out of place for me.

I'm not sure what wings will my Snow Angel hatchlings will have, but in the end, no matter what wing color it'll result, I'll always love them hatchlings~wub.gif

TJ changed them? So did that mean some people's were actually changed from what they originally had? Wow. Were they all same before the change?

My favorite is the tri-colored. I have the white ones.

my favorite is the white and I have these on my scroll =)

Edited by anne

I was torn between White and Full Gold, but went for Gold because that's what I have.

The Tri-Colored is my favorite version. I originally had the Tri-Colored variety, but mine were sadly changed to the solid Gold version (my second fav). sad.gif

My favorite is the good* one. Of course I have the ugly* one.

*definitions based on poll popularity

I wanted the White but ended up with Tri-Colored instead

but who cares Tri-Colored is my Second Favorite <3

The places of my favorite Snow Angel variant are --- Gold-Winged, White-Winged then Tri-colored Wings.

I like the simplicity of the Gold-Winged variant, whereas I also love the White-Winged, however it camouflages with the Snow Angel's body. I also liked the Tri-colored one but it looks somewhat out of place for me.

I'm not sure what wings will my Snow Angel hatchlings will have, but in the end, no matter what wing color it'll result, I'll always love them hatchlings~wub.gif

Turns out yours became a Tri colour....

Yey! My snow angel became an adult now... and it's a... Tri-colour! YEY!

My favourite is tri-coloured which is what my first snow angel is i have another hatchling which hasnt grown up yet i really hope it becomes a full gold

New here, but I like the looks of the Tri-Colored Snow Angel. My first egg just grew to adult and I got the Tri-Colored, waiting for hatchling number two to reach adulthood to see what else I get.

My favourite is tri-coloured which is what my first snow angel is i have another hatchling which hasnt grown up yet i really hope it becomes a full gold

They'll all be the same. It's linked to your scroll. Even if you kill/release/abandon your Snow Angel and replace it with another, it'll always be Tri-Color.

TJ changed them? So did that mean some people's were actually changed from what they originally had? Wow. Were they all same before the change?

My favorite is the tri-colored. I have the white ones.

Yes, he changed them because people figured out which color they would get before their snowangels matured. I had a tri-colored snowangel first but now I have a white one.