rayden54

Poll: What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?

What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When they first came out, I wanted the Tri-Coloured but got the White Winged Variety. She's one of my favorite dragons and I couldn't picture her on my scroll in any other colour.

Tri-Colored Variant. Sadly, I got the full-gold variant. But luckily, it isn't the white variant smile.gif

I love the tri-colored wings...which mine actually did have for a day. Then the coding got changed so now I have the white wings, which are my least favorite. *sigh*

I like tri-colored best, which is what I have, followed closely by white wings. I also like the full gold, just not quite as much as the other two.

White is my favourite, Tri-Colour is my second favourite and Solid Gold would be my least favourite.

I ended up getting Tri-Colour, so I'm content with that since it is very gorgeous. But I think the White really suits the breed the most. It's just so pretty. uv u

My favorite version is the Tri-colored one. However, I ended up getting the Full-Gold version, which is probably my least favorite of the bunch. (Not that the Full-Gold isn't gorgeous. It just seems to pale in comparison to the other two versions.)

Well, Snow-Angel in all variants is one of my favourite dragons, so it's hard to say, but probably I like the tri-coloured a tiny bit more and the white wings a tiny bit less then the others. I got the "golden"middle, solid gold colored wings^^

I like the white the best, but i have a tricoloured.

What is the most common?

My favourite is tri-colored which is what i got (though i wouldnt have minded if one was gold as well as one tri-color )

I love the tri-colored and at first was disappointed that I got the white ones....but I also love the white ones so I'm happy with the way my scroll was coded.

White > Solid Gold > Tri-Colour, for me.

That's not to say I don't like the Tri-Colour though. tongue.gif

I got white ones, which I'm happy with. tongue.gif

I like the full gold best! I got the white which is my second favourite smile.gif

My favorite is the tri-color and that is the one I got. smile.gif

My favourite Wing-Colour for them is the Tri-Coloured version (I just like colours xd.png).

On my scroll are sitting Plain-Gold Coloured ones.

At first I was a bit disappointed, but now I do like them equally. *^-^* Wouldn't want to swap them away anymore now. ^.~

I can't choose, I like them all. So I can't vote for the poll rolleyes.gif . I've got the white one.

I prefer the full-gold variant and it's the one I had originally got... But then TJ changed them, and I ultimately got the tri-coloured one. Don't get me wrong, I love my Snowangels (they're my favourite Christmas dragons!) - I just love full-gold wings a little bit more. xP

Hehe, it's the exact opposite for me. My favorite are the tri-colored, and I had that variation at first. Then the change came, and I got full gold.

Still, I have made my peace with it a long time ago, and am very happy with my snow angels. I also noticed that the full gold gives me a number of nice lineage choices that I don't see for tri-colored ones.

Personally, I love the tri-colored. I feel as if the colors go really well together and make the dragons' features more prominent. I have the white winged one and those are definitely a close second. The white winged snow angels are very elegant and refined compared to the others. I am glad I ended up with the white because I don't think I would have liked the full gold wings as much.

My favorite is the Tri-colored, and I was very happy last year to know that's the variant that shows on my scroll.

But I'm very fond of the white version too, the gold one not so much D: