rayden54

Poll: What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?

What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the tri-colored ones best, and tossed one of my full gold ones in hopes that I can get one this year.

I love the tri-colored ones best, and tossed one of my full gold ones in hopes that I can get one this year.

Wing color is scroll-coded. If your adult snow angels are gold winged, that is the only color you will ever get no matter how many times you try raising new ones.

Wing color is scroll-coded. If your adult snow angels are gold winged, that is the only color you will ever get no matter how many times you try raising new ones.

Omg censorkip.gifsad.gif Well that really sucks.

I can't decide if I like the white or the full gold best~

They're both so pretty :3

I don't know which one I have yet.

My fave was the white and that is the one I've got, but I've grown more fond of the tricolored as time passed. It is really pretty. smile.gif

My favorite is the tri-colored.

My least favorite is the full gold.

Of course, I got full gold, and I can't even stand looking at my Snow Angels. Didn't even breed them this year I'm so disgusted by my luck.

It would be lovely to have the option to scramble your Snow Angel wing colors if you don't like the one you have...

My favorite is white, which was what I had before the fiasco that randomly changed everything.

I have gold now, which is okay, but I'd have rather had white.

My favorite is the full-gold and yay, this is the one I have ^^

The wings for the two others bother me. One has two stripes, the other three... >__<

I´ve got the White one and like those best, I like how the Wing color matches the body color ^^

I like the tricolor best, but the full gold is a very close second. Some days I like it best. I really don't like the white with scattered gold though. I ended up with the tricolor.

I like the tri colored best as to me the full gold seem too plain >_< (which of course those are the ones I got). My second would be the white with gold.

I just LOVE the Tri-color but unfortunately I got my least favorite. White gold. Not happy at all right now.

I only really like the white version, gold is one of my least favorite colors and it tends to bring bile to mind... Watch mine end up being one of the other two variations. xP

Edit: I was wrong, I was so wrong o:

Edited by Pika_Oi

My favorite was the white, but I ended up with full gold. Oh well, gold was my second favorite.

I had no preference at first, but I got tri-color... and it's really grown on me and is def my favorite now.

Tri-colored. It just seems more festive. Still, I like my full-gold Snow angels.

My favorite is the Tri-colored because it looks like there are Christmas lights on its wings, but I got Full Gold, which is just as beautiful.