rayden54

Poll: What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?

What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In order for me it's Tri-color, Full Gold, White-gold. My Snow Angel is 1st gen and ended up with God wigs so at least I got my second favorite.

Tri-colored is my favorite.

I have the gold one on my scroll and to taunt me a bunch of the offspring of my SA's had tri-colored wings. tongue.gif

My favorite was the tri-colored wings.

But I got gold instead. Which was my second favorite! My friend got the tri-color and he wanted gold. xd.png

I feel that was rather unlucky. To have your most favorite variant in your scroll and to get your least favorite one after TJ change all.

Edit: At least I became a member of DC after the change and got a Tri colour, my most favorite variant in my scroll. biggrin.gif

Edited by georgexu94

Tri-colored is my favorite.

I have the gold one on my scroll and to taunt me a bunch of the offspring of my SA's had tri-colored wings. tongue.gif

That's why I didn't even breed my Snow Angels.

I would silently rage so hard at people who had the good fortune to get not-yucky-colored wings. xd.png

White is my favorite, followed by tri-colored. Full gold is my least favorite, and that is the one I have on my scroll xd.png

Well, darn. I got White Winged. My stepdad got the ones I wanted.

At least I didn't get full gold. They just don't look like they're connected to the dragon correctly.

While all the combinations are pretty, I was delighted to find mine grow up as the Tri-colored. Definitely my favorite! <3

Got gold - least favourite :l Doesn't fit my lineages and isn't a pretty pattern - but I love them all the same smile.gif

My fave is Tri-Coloured... got a white instead, my least favourite :/

I like the tri-coloured the most, and white is on close second place. I for one got solid gold back in the days when I caught my two ladies.

Yes, he changed them because people figured out which color they would get before their snowangels matured. I had a tri-colored snowangel first but now I have a white one.

Well that makes no sense at all, seeing as how I recall most people having their adults change so it was kind of too late by that point :/. I remember I had the white one and mine changed to gold and I was pretty peeved about it. I didn't know how to figure out which color variant I was getting, so it seems like punishing the masses for the actions of the few.

Edited by Syaoransbear

My favorite is the tri-colored variant, and that's what I started out having the year they came out, but then the whole drama and switch-up thing happened and I ended up with a white... which is nice too, but I REALLY miss the tri-color sad.gif

However, I ended up being able to use the switch to write a really cool description for her, and why she has white wings instead of the three colored ones!

tri-colored is my favourite.

i got the gold variant.

i don't like the white winged one at all. it looks odd; too much white.

I don't think I have a favourite. Originally I really wanted the full gold and that's what I have.

My favourite is the Tri-Coloured and that is what my scroll was coded too - so I was very happy.

My favorite is the tri-colored, which is what I originally had, but then TJ recoded my scroll so I have white wings. Still not happy about that. mad.gif

my fav is the tri-colored and i was happy to get it. i didnt like the other two because they seemed too one-colored and it didnt match really. :/

I like the tri colored one best and that's what I got! My second favorite would be the white though. The gold seem the most common... or is it just me?