rayden54

Poll: What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?

What's your favorite Snow Angel variant?  

471 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Originally favored the tri-color variant, but I ended up with the white variant which eventually became my favorite. I think full gold is my least favorite but it still looks lovely.

I like the tri-color the most, but my snow angels all have solid gold wings. One of my friends also has solid gold snow angels, and both of us are jealous at one of our other friends who recently turned out to have the white variation. Lucky him!

The tri-colored were my favorites for a long time, but I've definitely been leaning toward the full gold wings now.

Edit: Funny enough, I have the white wings on my scroll, lol!

Edited by Vaprrenon

My favourites have to be the white, and not just because they are the colour ones i had on my scroll tongue.gif

I just like them because they don't seem over the top compared to the other two colours

I love the white wings! But with my luck i am going to get tri which i like the least! My snow angel has just gendered so i will find out what i get soon.

I wouldn't mind getting the gold but i reeeaally want the white!

Edit: Got the tri. just my luck. My bestie got the white tip! So not fair!

Edited by Buzzardstar

I really like every variation ; u ; Snow angels are so beautiful~

I have a tri-colored, and her mother is tri-colored, but her sister has white wings. I find that amusing for some reason. |D

I'm hoping my second Snow Angel has white tipped wings, ; u ;

I like full gold best. White is really pretty too. Not a big fan of the tri for some reason, but I certainly wouldn't be upset if that's what I got.

Won't know for a while yet though, my SA hatchling has yet to gender let alone grow up.

They are all pretty - but I wanted white (just because of the SNOW, like !) and got tricolour. Annoyingly a friend of mine wanted tricolour and got white. We would love to be able to trade patterns.

Sometimes I'm still bummed that the colors you get are scroll-decided. It would be kind of neat if their wings had some kind of rotation, wouldn't it? Like the leetle tree seasons or something. /dreaming

I got white which I'm quite happy about as it fits nicely into one of my snow angel's lineage and I feel that for "Snow Angels" white gold tipped wings are the most fitting. I don't mind the gold wings but I kinda dislike the tricolors. Mostly because those two seem to be too clashing/bright in lineages but that's just my opinion.

I think all variants are just lovely, but I think I have a soft spot for the full-gold ones. C:

My favorite's the White one. Sadly I got the Gold.

They're all nice in their own way though.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

I slightly prefer the White one over the Tri-Coloured.

The only one I think quite ugly is the Full-Gold. Which is what I got. And, according to the wiki-article I just read, will be stuck with for all eternity.

And I specifically collected Snow Angels this Christmas, because I thought the colouration was random, and I could finally get a beautiful one. This su... irks me.

Excuse me while I go to cry in my basement. sad.gif

I really like the tri-colored one so I made sure that I grabbed an egg with the tri-colored parent. Fortunately for me though, the offspring turned out to be tri-colored as well! smile.gif

My favourite is the White one. Unfortunately, I have got the Gold one. ;_;

*Sigh...* I wish that we could swap... tongue.gif

EDIT: And, I never told you, Buzz, but I DETEST the white tips (No offence to everyone who likes them!) and quite like the tris... *Sighs...*

Edited by Saltpath

I think the three variations are all gorgeous - these might possibly be the prettiest dragons we have in the game. That said, I really like the understated look of the white-and-gold wings. They were my favorite when the adult sprites first appeared and I was thrilled when the sprites changed and I ended up with them. I think I originally had solid gold wings.

My favorite is the white wings. Mine actually had white wings briefly when they were first released but then all the wings were changed and I ended up with tri-colored. sad.gif I've grown to love them. tongue.gif

My favourite is the tri coloured, mine however is the white. I think they are all pretty dragons though.

I have the gold-wings, and love them very much. As for favorite overall, I can't decide, I love all three variations. smile.gif