WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seen them in the AP, but just a little too slow to get them. I seem to catch the recipes for this Christmas event faster *is kidding around* Would love to have one though eventually so I can create more to give to those that want Hollies and aren't able to catch them. (Yeah I know, big wish with how rare they are, but hey, one little step at a time.)

All I know of is if I ever do get a Holly, the poor dragon is going to get so hugged on. *grins silly* I'm a sucker for dragons. Heck I would not even worry about linage...(Now pardon me while I step away before I make old Loony Toons refrence and call the poor future Holly, "George.")

Now heading off before I become further silly...

I've seen 5 so far, with two being right under my pointer but I was unable to click on them fast enough.

I look forward to the chase every year. biggrin.gif

edit: corrrrrrrection: 8. You should have heard me swear just now!

Edited by Khymarea

I was lucky and caught my first one yesterday. It would be a nice 3rd gen on the Holly side, if the mate of the CB wouldn´t be messy. rolleyes.gif But o well, it´s a HOLLY! biggrin.gif

I hope to get anther one, but my experience is when I have too much expectations or hopes I don´t get anything. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Idril

Well, I already have an adult. I just caught my second holly all by myself a few minutes ago. I am hoping I can get a better lineage though. unsure.gif

I need to change my poll vote because I was just gifted a Holly. *screaming* Omgoodness. I'm so happy and excited~!!! <3 <3 <3

edit: I voted already because I just... didn't have hopes that I'd get a Holly this year. Ahhhhhh. *still screaming*

Edited by kiyoura

Nope, nope and nope. I had, like, 40 chances to catch a Holly yesterday, but the lags were so terrible. They still are and I'm considering giving up trying more this week.

Well, I did get "you are unfortunately not quick enough..." message once, but that's it. From the bright side, I've seen at least fifty of them and we are only two days into the breeding week - who knows, maybe I'll get one by the end. I need just one, since I already know that I'll get one next year.

Yaaay~ !!! I've caught one Holly egg from the AP!! I don't belive it!

And it has a nice lineage *-*

Edited by -Eris-

I don't have any and missed every holly popping up in the AP (the page loaded way too slowly as there were too many hunters ^^)

So, I guess, no chance for me to get even one this year.

I need to have my vote annulled xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I actually cannot believe my own eyes alot.png

Have just caught my first ever holly!!!

I sincerely wish Good Luck to everyone, having yet none of it, on catching it!! xd.png

EDIT: -Eris- we have SIBLINGS!! laugh.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Finally got my 2nd Holly this year. traded for one last year and managed to grab one myself this year. It´s taken me 4 years to get them both. >.<

I still don't have a Holly...

I try to get one since 4 years now!

The eggs are gone too fast, and my trade offers are always declined. I don't have that much rare stuff for trading, it's a little unfair...

The eggs are gone too fast, and my trade offers are always declined. I don't have that much rare stuff for trading, it's a little unfair...

Same same..

My six year old caught a holly without even realizing what she was doing. Myself? No such luck.

same here i have no holly... WILL I EVER GET ONE??? sad.gifsad.gif

Saw six in the AP today.. hadn't managed to catch one yet.. :b

I can't believe my luck but I managed to catch my first gorgeus 6th gen even Holly from the AP, decendent of the Thuwed Holly! xd.png

I have a messy adult Holly I traded for last year and that still has to bred, and I have a gorgeous 4. evengen egg with magis that was gifted to me by a special friend wub.gif