WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I saw about 8 holly eggs on the AP total.

The bane of my existence: You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg.

Afterrrrr.... I don't know how many years. Four?... I finally caught myself a Holly. xd.png 9 gens and messy. Gonna keep hunting... one more slot to fill!

I was gifted a Holly Christmas before last and he's messy-lined but I still love him. This year, I got my second in exchange for arts, and she's a beautiful 4th even-gen. So from now on I'll be able to gift AND trade Hollies rather than having to pick! :3

I don't have a Holly and up until about 5 minutes ago, I'd never even SEEN one in the AP, but I saw my first one and was so stunned, I didn't even click on it. laugh.gif

Maybe I'll get lucky. smile.gif

I joined back in 2008 and only just got my first holly from a trade this year. tongue.gif

I put the trade in motion back in February? A bit silly, perhaps, but I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't go another year holly-less. The member was a pleasure to work with, too.

I somehow managed to snag one holly from the abandoned page, but I gave it to my best friend. Still hoping to catch one more for myself, if at all possible, but we'll see. Thrilled to finally have one regardless. biggrin.gif

I got gifted a Holly. He was influenced male and any future offsprings will be gifted biggrin.gif

I put the trade in motion back in February? A bit silly, perhaps, but I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't go another year holly-less. The member was a pleasure to work with, too.

Not at all. I've also put a trade in motion back in February for the next year. Two years is a long time to wait, but it's a 2nd gen so it's worthy it. That's the easiest time to get a trade IMO.

I've seen a lot more Hollies in the hatcheries this year, then I've seen in the past, so I believe the population is finally increasing on them.

I have 2, and my daughter has 2 now, so next year, we will both gift out the offspring.

wink.gif

I traded for one yesterday and I'm so happy about it.

At the moment I try to trade for one with a nicer lineage, but more for fun and to see, if it's possible to trade for a nicely lineaged Holly without having tons of CB metals.

(If I can trade for one however I will gift the other one I got)

I have an egg now, thanks to someone being awesome and helping me out! I can't wait till it's grown. c:

Unfortunately, this is not accurate at all. One of my hollies, it has 5 hollies in the bloodline, and only 1 of those have been bred, and 3 of them have never been bred.

So many people that have hollies, have gone inactive.

Or - like my adult holly, only produced 1 egg this year. So although I wish everyone came on to breed these during Christmas (I know of a couple of people that do this), they don't and so a lot of potential hollies never make it to the pool. sad.gif

Well, it is as I said.... Those numbers were based on the assumption that every single one of the Hollies was used to breed at least once every year.

I traded for both of mine.... Was lucky on the first, and grateful on the second... Someone who had a holly ended up missing out on the halloweens, and I had a few friends who didn't like theirs offer them up to me <3, the second was posted in a signature, and all they wanted were a few low gen metallics biggrin.gif

I keep catching Hollies all over the place (nah I only caught 3 total with 2 you already are at this limit messages)

I think all you have to do is sit in the AP for about an hour. They fly by like crazy!

I'm just glad I have my precious hatchie this morning which I'm about to name.

I keep catching Hollies all over the place (nah I only caught 3 total with 2 you already are at this limit messages)

I think all you have to do is sit in the AP for about an hour. They fly by like crazy!

I'm just glad I have my precious hatchie this morning which I'm about to name.

I think I've seen about a dozen since breeding started this year, and I've spent a touch over an hour on the AP. But as of yet, I still have not managed to grab a single Hollie.

The closest I got to catching a Holly was the "Not quick enough message" twice. My only Holly was a gift from a very kind person.

Still, I've definitely seen more Hollies float around the AP this year compared to previous holidays.

Edited by Isuzu

I want a holly desperately. I've been trying for the past three years without any luck.

I have been stalking the AP and clicked on quite a few hollies, but I've been unable to catch one. sad.gif

My girlfriend and my best friend are trying too, but they aren't having any luck either. It makes me sadface. :'(

i caught mine last night. i was very surprised when i managed to grab it. it is a fourth generation but i dont care its a holly. next year i am going to breed it and hopefully i have have one or two to share. good luck on whoever doesnt have one. i hope you get one

Ah, I am trying hard to get a Holly :c Dragcave hasn't been giving me the best of luck for quite a while now...

I caught one last night. I had been worried since I wasn't able to stay up until the first available breeding time(like last year, I didn't feel well and didn't think it was worth staying up late). It is fifth gen, but considering the difficulty of catching even one I am happy with it.