WatersMoon110

Who Has a Holly?

Do you have a Holly Dragon or egg?  

1,193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have two, one 2nd gen with Old Pink that I'm pretty proud of and a longer lineaged one with a mixed pedigree. I'm mainly looking forward to breeding this year, I already bred the longer lineaged one.

They do seem to pop up frequently in the AP, but from what I remember, it was a similar frequency last year so I think they're still fairly elusive.

I have two. One adult from last year that I was very very lucky to catch and an egg from this year that a wonderful person gifted to me.

Nope. No Holly here. No luck catching them either. sad.gif

I've seen a few of them so far, but either my computer or my clicker finger (or a combo of both!) are too slow. Oh well, I still have hope I'll finally luck up and snag one!

Don't have one. sad.gif But I'm determined to get one! Last year I missed nearly the whole event, only had one more day to get eggs and I wasn't fast to get the ones they already have. :/ But this year MUST be different! I'm determined to make it!

Caught a holly egg for the first time last night.

Edited by GraphiteStorm

Finally caught 1 Holly with a nice lineage. Hoping to get another, but if I don't I'm happy to wait a year. xd.png

I was just gifted a very lovely 4th gen (On the Holly's side)! I had absolutely no luck getting a holly egg but I saw plenty of them. Too slow. But now I have a holly egg!!! wub.gif My precious...

Still don't have a Holly... I joined the year after the Holly's had come out.

Seen over thirty in the AP, missed every single one. Pretty much given up now.

I have 1 adult from last year, that I was surprise gifted, and this year I bred it to get my 2nd Holly. But it only gave the one egg, so I wasn't able to send any to the AP this year.

I dont I just keep seeing them in the AP but am never fast enough and everyone trading them is charging way too much =/ a holly was the thing I wanted the most for DC christmas

Don't have a Holly at all, but wish I did. Maybe I'll find one in the AP when my eggs hatch.

still nothing =/ i dont even care about lineage i just want one but they all keep escaping me or come with such hefty price tags that i could never trade for them

I don't have any and missed every holly popping up in the AP (the page loaded way too slowly as there were too many hunters ^^)

So, I guess, no chance for me to get even one this year.