StarSea

Garden Creatures

I just noticed it your list said I had no pets. I had two of each holiday, they were all eggs. I dont know what happened to them, however. o3o I will try to find a screenshot to prove that... Hopefully I took one for the heck of it.

Okay. smile.gif If you got them an didn't check your pets, it could have been a problem with the timing like I know Lyric had - She had adopted four Amai, but the server had only given her one because it ended up that she must've adopted them just after the day was over server-time.

I'll update the list. smile.gif

Getting some more work done on the Wiki! Heck, before you know it, I could be releasing the site and you'll all have this whole complete wiki. lol

Hrm... I'm having troubles with the wiki page. It is being bad. :L

Ha hahahah!! I have conquered you, evil code!! >:DDDD laugh.gif I figure it out, and it is confusing as to why I have to do what I do, but it works. smile.gif

Okay... very confusing. xd.png I can't make it workez!

*headdeks* I am no longer going to fuss with you coding, so I shall instead do it the... seemingly easier way. xd.png

Holy shoot! O.o Golds must be super popular! xd.png I just unhid my gold I bred and I incubated it so it could hatch whenever and I didn't even add it to a hatchery. About an hour later and it's already just about hatched! biggrin.gif

Okay everybody, go check out the first completed wiki creature page!!!

http://www.gardencreatures.x10.mx/wiki_turndacan.php

Whatcha all think? (I'm working on making it so that you actually will see those descriptions as you go through the levels, but for now, that isn't quite my top priority)

And if you'd like to come join me, Join.Me!

Dad wants me and my brother to play Uncharted with him, and we couldn't connect, so I had to close the join.me and then it loaded. Soo... If I've got some time left before my internet goes off, then I'll restart it again. smile.gif

During the two hours I had left after I was finished with OGT practice, I drew some "Boulder" dragons/dinosaurs-

https://i.imgur.com/V9qKZNh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sLU4qzt.jpg

The first page has adult male on top, then on bottom it has mature female and adult female. The second page has mature male on top and then hatchling on bottom. Whatcha all think?

(The adult female has some crazy stuff going on with the tip of her tail and left back leg because I was using a pen and I didn't like the first angle of the back foot, so I redrew it and I still didn't like it, so I finally settled on having her tail resting over her back leg so you can see just the tip of her back left foot.)

Edited by StarSea

I knew I had signed up for the site when you put it up a few times before. Ok logged in again lol. Do I have to start all over with the creatures again, or do you have all that info listed?

Oh I love your rock dragon a lot Star biggrin.gif . Don't forget about the one I would like made.

I do indeed have it all (not the seeds, but at least the creatures. Plus, you'll all find that gathering seeds should be a bit easier now. smile.gif)

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=7090979

Not at all! happy.gif But... *headdesk* I dislike my parents being split. It has its advantages and disadvantages. I suppose a sketchbook isn't as bad as a project, but still, then I can't go and get it for the next few weeks or so. sad.gif

Also, the Wiki will have pages on staff so each staff member will get to write their own page to remove any bias for or against them from random strangers. Any of those members that don't have permission will be sent to a fake GC where they'll be able to log in and make their page for themselves. Then some other admin/moderator will just go in, pick up the info, and transfer it to a page for them at the real site.

D: I don't wanna go to school today! sad.gif Another 2 and a half hours of sitting on a cold hard chair spending a fifth of that just doing a test and the rest simply sitting there. And I don't have any other ideas for what I should draw when I'm done. Today's being Bio just makes it that much worse- I'm probably going to be finished in five minutes and then have the rest of the time to doodle random things because I don't know what to draw. :L

Edited by StarSea

Okay cool thanks for the info smile.gif And yeah on the seeds.

Sorry about your parents Star, no rush. I just can't wait to see it all done..that's all.

tongue.gif Neither can I! I think you two made pretty great combos.

Hah! biggrin.gif Beat that! I had missed a test in Bio on the 14th and it brought me from an A to a F because it was 114 points, so I took it a week or so ago and I got 102% on it! tongue.gif

I'm going to start giving out people's critters when I get home from school, so you can expect to start seeing them in your page in about 8 hours. smile.gif I was gonna do it yesterday, then I got distracted with coding the wiki pages. xd.png I can easily do HTML, but so far I pretty much suck with PHP when I'm on my own.

Yeah. There was a bonus question. I forget what it asked, but whatever it asked, I must've gotten it right. smile.gif Bio is like... the easiest subject I've ever had. Especially the punnet squares. My teacher said she'd get me some harder ones, but she didn't get me them yet so.

I'm like... really mad at ipage right now. NEVER use ipage. They are huge liars. Especially with their money back guarantee. They say they'll give you the money back for the time that you had left. I spent 47.60 or so on them and only used up about 38 or so days and I had payed for a whole year. So I had about 327 days left, meaning I should have gotten about $42 back. Instead, they gave me only $20 back. dry.gif

Whoever said it on their facebook page was right- they said they charge you to get your money back.

So, I'm probably going to donate around $5 or so to some sites and save $15. Then whenever I make up $35 then I'll go and buy another card so that I can purchase hosting from x10hosting whenever.

Back in study hall. Though I can't get to the admin CP through the site, I'm going to use the phpMyAdmin to work on things as best I can without being able to preview them.

Edited by StarSea

For all of the members that had been on the old site, their starting seeds will be bumped up to 1k350, so you'll be given 1,000 seeds if you where from the old site.

Okay, from now on, all links on the site will be to www.gard[etc.] instead of gard[etc.] because for some reason the admin CP won't work at gard[etc.] and so I have to go back and log in at www.gard[etc.].

The forums are officially open!!

The forums can be found here-

http://www.gardencreatures.x10.mx/forums/

My internet's about to go off, but I plan to make guidelines soon and make sure that all usergroup permissions are correct...

Edited by StarSea

Thanks Star glad you liked my idea for a creature. Congrats on the test biggrin.gif . I had a lot of seeds as well, oh well I don't mind starting over with them. And yeah for the forum being open!!

Okay, looks like the new user part isn't working right now, so I had to remove you from the newly registered users group. You should be able to see just about all boards now.

Mom's taking us to dad's now, so I'll be back in a bit and trying to solve the "newly registered users" group.

I signed up for a forum account. Can't wait for the new site to be up. smile.gif I hope everything goes well for you!

Okay, looks like the new user part isn't working right now, so I had to remove you from the newly registered users group. You should be able to see just about all boards now.

Mom's taking us to dad's now, so I'll be back in a bit and trying to solve the "newly registered users" group.

Oh pooh sad.gif . Yep I see them all.

That's okay no rush

Okay, I'm gonna be learning PHP and JS for a few days now. I've probably got more knowledge and practice on HTML than I'll need, which is good, so I shouldn't have to work on that much anymore...

Javascript. It makes things like a site-wide server-based clock work. If it was done with just PHP or HTML, then the time would keep resetting upon refresh.

Nice site! Thanks, Lundfamily3! I was using http://www.w3schools.com. They aren't bad, but it's kinda like you have to read it and figure it out yourself.

xd.png I'm in the second thing it asks you and I already learned something new about PHP! And best part is, it's something I can really use for the Admin CP when deleting users!! Now I just gotta figure out where exactly to put it in without killing the site...

I tried at one area and it completely killed the admin cp, so I guess it doesn't go there. O.o

I'm gonna see if I can get to the link while I'm at school. See if I can keep working on it. smile.gif Awesome! I can! I just finished a course, so I'm getting somewhere (even though what I'm going through right now is basically just HTML review for me. xd.png)

Edited by StarSea

It's kinda dead and waiting for me to do something with it right now. I just started up on my shading again, for dragons that is, and I think I found a technique I really like and it works really well with GIMP.

Question-

Would you guys be okay with some more dragonic species? If not, I can send them over to ToD or put 'em here at DC. I was thinking of making that "Boulder" dragon be a quad-release set with a fire, air, and water. I already sketched out the air one.

I wish that I could get on the site from school instead of just the cp. :L Admin cp would be very useful right now...