StarSea

Garden Creatures

Jedi, thanks so much! If what I'm seeing is correct, someone stole an artist's request that I had once helped on...

Jedi, thanks so much! If what I'm seeing is correct, someone stole an artist's request that I had once helped on...

Glad to be of help Starsea. To which creature are you talking about? unsure.gif

Question. Do these things have genders?

I believe they are just genderless ones.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

As of right now, as I used the only alt you could add in for the one that Zorua has, these are genderless. That's why I'm looking for a new provider- then I can do all the things that I currently can't with MyAdopts, some of them being;

genders, users get to choose their current theme, multiple alts, breeding, and much more.

I'm leaving around 3:30 today and I won't be back until some time late Sunday. Going to visit cousins. I may or may not get on after school, but if you don't see me, just know that I'm probably already headed to their house.

Jedi, I saw a sprite of a dragon made for a request here (I believe it was something like Lotus dragon...) and when I clicked it, a link was given to a site other than Dragon Cave. Tale of Dragons, I think it was. I've been looking for the thread but due to the fact that I don't remember the exact name doesn't help, or the creator. v_v

I've also got an adult outline sketch of your creature. Did you want egg and hatchings as well, or no?

Grandamel, Monhorgle, and Nutuk have begun the spriting process. I don't think I posted Nutuk yet...

EDIT:

I also just requested for Garden Creatures to be supported in the Hatching Sands. I'll let you all know when I get a response.

Edited by StarSea

Cool. Genderless works for me. Then I only need one of each stage. Yarolds is great. I threw mine in there and they finally hatched.

EDIT: Shoot, now I have three adults ... Oh well. xd.png

Edited by Raikielia

Well then in your case, Raikielia, one of the new shop items I'm planing may come in handy.

I'm leaving around 3:30 today and I won't be back until some time late Sunday. Going to visit cousins. I may or may not get on after school, but if you don't see me, just know that I'm probably already headed to their house.

Jedi, I saw a sprite of a dragon made for a request here (I believe it was something like Lotus dragon...) and when I clicked it, a link was given to a site other than Dragon Cave. Tale of Dragons, I think it was. I've been looking for the thread but due to the fact that I don't remember the exact name doesn't help, or the creator. v_v

I've also got an adult outline sketch of your creature. Did you want egg and hatchings as well, or no?

Grandamel, Monhorgle, and Nutuk have begun the spriting process. I don't think I posted Nutuk yet...

EDIT:

I also just requested for Garden Creatures to be supported in the Hatching Sands. I'll let you all know when I get a response.

Have a great time with your cousins. See you when you get back.

I guess the person that made the post on here for that dragon did not like the wait it was taking to get it finished and I guess went to TOD had had it finished off there.

Great I can't wait to see it. And yes please for the egg and hatchies. Do you want me to PM you how I want them to look? Oh and I don't want my creature to be just for me I would like to share it with others as well.

I hope THS gives GC the thumbs up.

Congrats on your first hatchie.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Seems like a lot of the members are getting the alts...yet nadda for me so far.

Hey-o everyone! I'm back! happy.gif

Spotting that Gjh now has an alt as well, I'm going to look into changing/fixing the alt ratio. Though it is nice with so few people at how often (though still rare) they are, if GC ever gets a lot of users, it'll seem like every other Turndacan will be an alt.

Still looking for a site provider, but it doesn't help that I have exams starting Monday. Tuesday and Thursday I'll probably get home around 10 or so, but I'll probably want to be studying for my History Exam on Tuesday as WH is my weakest subject and its 150 some questions. v_v Biggest test in my life. So you can probably expect to see little to no of me Tuesday after school.

Grandamel now has the flats!! biggrin.gif

THS is getting some coding updates, but I was told that we should begin being supported some time this or next week. In the mean time, I'm going to look for a site provider not only to move GC to but to make a hatchery as well. The hatchery may end up supporting other sites (like DC, DA, MS, etc.) so that we can;

A.) Get more traffic (clicks and views)

B.) Help people on those sites

If I do make it support other sites, each site will have its own hatching section if I can make it do that.

Quick question-

What do you all usually do for Valentines day?

Good luck on your tests Star.

And that is great news from THS biggrin.gif. And I hope you find a site for GC as well.

Will check the forum to see how the Grandamel is looking.

MS has a daycare of it's own. DA just has people view your pets/dragons to get aura to make them grow. And we all know what DC has. Maybe we could add SA and ToD to the GC site?

I don't do anything for Valentines day except try for the new egg on DC that is.

Just got my first spriting job on the other site I had said about. I'm going to work on that while I finish sketching Jedi's request and a Valentines creature. happy.gif This'll be fun- working with some fire and fur.

Speaking of Valentines once again, if you've got any cute pics of kittens, I'd love to see them for sketch ideas for the hatchings of the creature. smile.gif Got two kitties, but I never had them before they were adults. I mean, I could google some pics, but they aren't really the best to get poses and fur textures from.

You can probably expect plenty more winged creatures from me, as well as several ones with fire. I need to work not only on my dragon anatomy, but both types of wings, fur, and I want to try out some more flame techniques than just the one I used on the fire for the Hot Chocolate dragon. I made a list of all of my creatures with at least one sketch so far and I believe it was 17 or so. I'll be making threads for them in the forums, but I'll have to wait until I can actually connect my scanner to post any images. Having no CD port makes things like that a little hard... :L

I'm also going to be working on my emotes. We could use some revamped ones on the forums.

congrats on the spriting job Star biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the creature your making me (and the others) all done and the Valentines creature..sounds interesting, I can't wait to see what it will be.

Can't help with the kitty pics as we have never had cats...sorry.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Jedi40

happy.gif Made two sketches of your request, Rai, while waiting for the left over time to be up. One pose is supposed to look as if it is flying, the other is as if it is fighting/attacking something. I'll see if I can do something to get the scanner uploaded. If not, I'm going to need a USB hub and take pics of them... Two USB ports isn't enough for me. xd.png

I also forgot to ask if you wanted slit/"toed" hooves or not. I drew them with one-slit hooves, that way when it's being lined I can either do the slit or just leave out the slits for solid hooves.

It's got derp antlers. xd.png I'm not the best at drawing those from memory.

>:D Finally found my disc port thingy and downloaded the scanner! Scanned 17 pages from my sketch book. happy.gif

Jedi's. I'm working on a resketch, as you can see in the lower right.

Rai's. Looks like it cut off part of the second sketch or the 'attacking' stance. Just let me know if you'd like one or both, and if you've got any stance ideas or ideas at all for egg and/or hatchlings, just say the word. happy.gif

In the mean time, most of those scans are going into creatures while a few of them are just going into an art stash. I'm hoping to color some of those art stash sketches with SAI. xd.png And come to think of it, I believe a Naruto character's name is spelled like that. laugh.gif And one of the sketches I wish to color with SAI would be Sai.

Anyways, banner are also in the making! I may be using some of my sketches for some. They may be colored with SAI for some added affects or animated with GIMP. Not sure just yet. Now- I'm gonna see how many sketches I can get posted before my internet goes off.

Oh ... My ... God ...

It's sooooooooo cute!!!!!

I like them both, but I love the first stance! Could you maybe make the wings and tail a bit bigger/longer? And the nearest rear hoof looks ... odd to me. Could you maybe give it antlers kinda like this?

I figured the S1 would have no antlers and stubby little wing nubbins and the S2 would have little horn stubs.

Just curious, when you can give them genders(I think you were talking about doing that) were you planning on dimorphism, or one sprite for both genders?