TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

This release is extremely hard to catch :/ I only caught one on Friday I'm hoping to catch more today. Good Luck to everyone else and Congrats tonpeople who managed to get all of theirs already.

Edited by puppie415

Why so much talk about boyfriends? tongue.gif

haha, because people were reading BF (black Friday) eggs as boyfriend eggs :3

I was able to catch six, and once they hatch I'm going to try to catch more, but for anyone who is having trouble getting these eggs I will happily breed mine once they grow up. I'll breed purebred or mixed. Just PM me if anyone's interested.

Just caught a 6'th egg. happy.gif My others started cracking.

Need to influence them. Hehe, hatchlings are so cute.

I have not caught one, but did get one as a gift from Gluria.

I've spent hours trying to get one, it is not easy with this machine that cannot even be called a laptop. It's more like a typewriter.

I did not even know that one could give other people eggs. When was this released and how is it done?

Edited by El1m1n473

I was able to catch six, and once they hatch I'm going to try to catch more, but for anyone who is having trouble getting these eggs I will happily breed mine once they grow up. I'll breed purebred or mixed. Just PM me if anyone's interested.

Same here !

Good God, not even a full minute for that drop. O_o All I snagged was a misclick. Again. >_<

Managed to catch another egg, perhaps for a friend (unless he gets one on his own). Surely it was way easier than on Friday O_o

Edited by Light Concorde

I've spent hours trying to get one, it is not easy with this machine that cannot even be called a laptop. It's more like a typewriter.

I did not even know that one could give other people eggs. When was this released and how is it done?

Teleport (and a bunch of other new features) got released in June last year. You need a Magi dragon (the orange ones) to trade or transfer your own eggs or hatchies, but you don't need one to accept eggs or hatchies from someone else or to offer on someone else's trade.

This has been around for a while, you do it through a BSA called teleport, you need a magi, (the orange eggs/dragons):3

ETA: D'oh! ninja.gif'd

Edited by cerimonster

I have 5 new eggs, and the way it's going, I'm lucky to have those. Thank God I saw the news yesterday and got in there in time while they were still dropping en mass. With the drop lasting less than a minute, and with my computer freezing for about 10-15 seconds at the top of each hour, getting more will be a miracle and my fast internet doesn't make a difference. I feel badly for other people that don't have any. If these eggs turn out to be like GW's and Blusangs... :S

Finally got one! I'm happy now. Got a Purple dino/yoshi and a Boyfriend egg in one day. I'd have to say that this is lucky. Both cave born. biggrin.gif

Edited by Raayven

Urm, did the five-minute drop go so fast that I didn't even see the eggs, or was there no drop at all? O_o

It went fast. And had a common mixed in it.

70 people... I thought that meant I'd have a chance, but alas still no luck dry.gif

I guess this is going to turn out the same way it did with the Blusangs when they came out.

It went fast. And had a common mixed in it.

That's what I thought XP The five-minute drops are getting impossible for me. This was one a bit longer, about something like five seconds, I think.

Teleport (and a bunch of other new features) got released in June last year. You need a Magi dragon (the orange ones) to trade or transfer your own eggs or hatchies, but you don't need one to accept eggs or hatchies from someone else or to offer on someone else's trade.

That's really really nice.

When I played actively before like 100 years ago before quitting for about 100 years more or less, we had to drop stuff into the abandoned pile and HOPE the other had enough time to get it and that no one else would steal it.

If someone else stole it we would stare at their scroll like >:C and be pissy all day.

The drops last exactly 1 minute sad.gif

Still didn't managed to catch even one:(

I REALLY hope they'll be common! unsure.gif

I have 2 hatchies and 6 eggs. happy.gif And another egg is due to hatch any minute now. I think I caught 4 of them myself and the other 4 were traded for.