TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

GAH! Any Safari users have any tips to aid in catching? I've probably clocked over two hundred clicks with no success. sad.gif

My connection is fine, I think (speed-wise), but I feel like Safari is doing some hardcore cacheing (even though I've disabled caches). I know I've seen the same "get" code on several different clicks even though I'd refreshed (even a couple of times) before trying again. So frustrating... Any similar experiences?

Are these still being released?

yes they still are and are easier to catch now ~~

well for me atleast ^^"

Edited by lollipop00

GAH! Any Safari users have any tips to aid in catching? I've probably clocked over two hundred clicks with no success. sad.gif

My connection is fine, I think (speed-wise), but I feel like Safari is doing some hardcore cacheing (even though I've disabled caches). I know I've seen the same "get" code on several different clicks even though I'd refreshed (even a couple of times) before trying again. So frustrating... Any similar experiences?

I use Chrome rather than Safari... maybe use only 1 tab, and refresh and hover over the third spot? click rapidly before the page loads? This was my new strategy for the BF eggs.

Is it only me, or ... do the S1 hatchlings that we have now, look different than the S1 Hatchlings Tj had yesterday? ... Or ... am I missing something? >.<

(I believe to remember those hatchlings looked different, shortly after hatching)

Is it only me, or ... do the S1 hatchlings that we have now, look different than the S1 Hatchlings Tj had yesterday? ... Or ... am I missing something? >.<

(I believe to remember those hatchlings looked different, shortly after hatching)

Nope. They are same.

S1 hatchlings that we have now

with big drops lasting 40 seconds most people don't even have eggs yet...

Edited by lilysally

So true! How long will the big hour drops last, does anyone know?

less than 1 min,I think.

No, I meant how many days? I've realised these past two days that the drops last less than one minute. wink.gif

No, I meant how many days? I've realised these past two days that the drops last less than one minute. wink.gif

They will be mass dropping until their ratios even out with other breeds.

Oh, good. My fiance has not caught any yet, he will probably come visit me since I have a faster connection and try to catch his own later, then. Very good news to come back to. Now, I must slumber for it is late.

I think two days at most.

Cave will be blocked in two days.And the new dragons and others will be mixed together.

Because TJ's dragons will grow up tomorrow.

Will these be regular eggs in the caves? Or is this a special release only? I didn't know about this, and I don't see any in the caves now at all.

Edit: Never mind, read further back and realized that this question has been answered.

Edited by KagomeShikon

i'm still trying to get a second one

i dunno how i managed to catch a first, i'm using chrome yet i still am having problems catching them =/

any advice from chrome users?

2 days of trying and nada - got gifted 1 and traded for 1 but haven't even caught a misclick egg... Hope they don't equalize for a while or it'll end up like blusangs, still only have 2 cb of them.

Only just noticed that there was a new release... fail xd.png

Happy belated Thanksgiving/Black Friday to everyone and thank you TJ for a new release :]

"Anyone trading for boyfriends?"

xP

I'll trade my boyfriend wink.gif He's kinda useless >_< haha

Unfortunately, I'm not trading the eggs, unless its for something really special, and any spares I get will be gifted.

Wish people wouldn't wait so long when they get eggs offered in trade. I bred some specifically to trade for Black Fridays and am locked because of that...