TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

This last drop seemed easier, although still very short. I managed to catch two of them and filled my egg slots. I will eventually want two more of these, but I can wait. smile.gif

I cannot get a single egg.. I've tried for so long.

You might want to check your pm box wink.gif

My first just hatched and caught two on the last hour drop.

I really should check the news thread more often, as I didn't even know there was a new release until now ^^; I managed to grab one of them, now I just need a 2nd one :3

"Anyone trading for boyfriends?"

xP

"What generation is he?"

"Willing to add for GOOD offers of boyfriends! (PM to discuss)"

IT GOES ON. FOREVER.

Oh great, this is going to be like the Blusangs for me. I still haven't got a CB Blusang, and this release looks like much the same. Shame, they look so pretty. dry.gif

Do they have a gifting thread for this release?

Edited by Singalana

Totally! I've had like 14-15 boyfriends since they were released on Friday! xd.png

14-15?!?! O_o Holy cows!!!

Wish I could get that many boyfriends in such a small amount of time tongue.gifwink.gif

Oh great, this is going to be like the Blusangs for me. I still haven't got a CB Blusang, and this release looks like much the same. Shame, they look so pretty. dry.gif

Do they have a gifting thread for this release?

I only found trade offers, and they're asking for quite a lot - Metals and such stuff

14-15?!?! O_o Holy cows!!!

Wish I could get that many boyfriends in such a small amount of time tongue.gifwink.gif

Just gotta catch 'em and trade 'em and then catch more xd.png

Too bad they're not real boyfriends xP

Just gotta catch 'em and trade 'em and then catch more xd.png

Too bad they're not real boyfriends xP

Haha, I'm not too fussed xd.png what with the ones my sisters are giving to me, I'll get about 9 I think, I only need one male and female adults, two of each gendered hatchling to freeze, and an s1 hatchy to freeze >.<

It is a shame indeed

Can we officially nickname these eggs the boyfriend eggs? Please?

Oh my... can't believe i miss this.... is there anyway that i can get one?

they are a permanent addition to the cave....so keep on hunting smile.gif although as soon as mine hatch in about 7 hours, i'll grab some more for gifting, so pm me if you still find it difficult to get them yourself x

I saw them at least. That's a bonus... Also... Evidently, while everyone was pawing after the new eggs? I got a Yoshi lookalike! *Grins* Win some and loose some it seems. *cheers*

Still no eggs though. Shame, And I've pretty much got a full opening for them.

Maybe I should give it a few weeks for all the people to snatch their fill, and get some. After all, they are a permanent add.

Edited by Raayven

even if they are a permanent ad. They may turn out just like the Golden wyverns and the Blusangs. I have not been able to catcj any of those eggs. All I hav have been gifts or trades. Exept one out of 5 Golden Wyverns. mad.gif

And I need 26 of each breed (13 of each gender). But that seams so far away cause I have not been able to get a single one of them. sad.gif

I got an egg to hatch, so if you're in need of a CB still, then PM me! If you're willing to take a second gen PB, then I'll put you on my breeding list. If you absolutely have to have a CB, I'll try my best.

Squee! They're still dropping like new releases!!! biggrin.gif

"Grow your own boyfriend!"

"Is he inbred?"

Can't. Stop. Laughing. xd.png

Ahem. To those trying to figure out how to get hold of one despite not being fast on the clicker or having any fancy metals to trade: I got three of my four through trades for larger quantities of CB hatchlings. Don't be afraid to PM people if their signature indicates they're willing to do some 'contraband' trading and you know you can get your hands on commons over time. And for the fourth I traded a PB 2nd gen Black. I didn't catch a single one, but you never know what someone will take. smile.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

I never used to sweat releases much, especially permanent ones, but now I do. It seems like if you don't get the new release eggs right off the bat they dry up and you never see them anymore...or at least, not very often. :/ I almost missed this release, but was lucky enough to grab 5 eggs yesterday. I think that might be all I'm going to get, too, and I consider myself very lucky to have those. I'll keep trying to get a couple more eggs, but it's proving very difficult to say the least.