TJ09

2012-11-23 - Black Friday

Dang! Nearly missed the whole thing!

Now, if I can just catch me some of them pretties... ;D

Still not fast enough. It looks like the cave is back to almost normal as I saw more of the usual Desert eggs this drop. Hope I can catch one soon.

Seems I moaned too soon about not catching any more - caught one in the hourly drop and one at xx:10. smile.gif I have space for one more now, the I'll be locked again until my first BF egg hatches and I can gift a pygmy egg that I just caught. *rubs hands*

ETA: Grabbed another in the xx:20 drop - woo! Now to go do something constructive until I have room for more eggs again. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just found out about these. Can't seem to get one. @_@

How long will this event last?

The eggs are here to stay smile.gif They're a permanent release.

The eggs are here to stay smile.gif They're a permanent release.

Oh, good. Thanks. laugh.gif

Now I don't have to worry about time. Though, I still haven't gotten myself a Blusang... dry.gif

Woohoo, my first four hatched. ^^ Just got one lil egg to go. Tried catching more but it's hard. :s Cave keeps getting stuck too - never used to be a problem for me. Not sure what changed to make it so.

Woohoo, my first four hatched. ^^ Just got one lil egg to go. Tried catching more but it's hard. :s Cave keeps getting stuck too - never used to be a problem for me. Not sure what changed to make it so.

Simple...there are roughly 50 to 100 (or more) people in one location. That creates lag.

What I can't believe is that it's past 2 AM here and there are more than 50 in the desert...

Oh, good. Thanks. laugh.gif

Now I don't have to worry about time. Though, I still haven't gotten myself a Blusang... dry.gif

Same here! It's the one breed that continuously eludes me that I haven't been able to sang in the cave yet.

u_u

I'm hoping for my 5th and 6th so I have a tri-fecta of male and female BFs.

I already know what dragon they are though, and I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED to finally get my grubby hands on them <3 I used to fawn over them on the completed list, heh cool.gif

Awww man. Day they came out, I was full sad.gif Now everyone is grabbing at them, even though I have 2 slots for eggs top fill. Guess I gotta wait a couple days.

Simple...there are roughly 50 to 100 (or more) people in one location. That creates lag.

What I can't believe is that it's past 2 AM here and there are more than 50 in the desert...

Yeah well, I know that. :P But it's never been much of a problem for me during holiday/new releases at all. Didn't have this issue when I grabbed my four (at least I don't think I did... XD) but now. o3o

Not too surprising since timezones mean people are online at different hours. Might be 2AM over where you are, but it's 7PM for me, for example.

I've got five of them now. smile.gif I haven't been around much the past couple of days so I haven't had much of a chance to hunt, but hopefully I'll get more soon!

I'm really excited about this release. happy.gif I love these dragons.

Took forever but I got 5 BF eggs, just need one more to make it even. Love the hatchies a lot and I can't wait to see what the Adults will look like smile.gif

Wow. One minute, maybe two, and the drop was over. It's not easy to snag the eggs when the drop is so short, especially if your computer has a tendency to freeze at the top of the hour for a good 10-20 seconds, which feels like forever. dry.gif

I have 5 though so I have nothing to complain about. smile.gif Now it's time for bed. Good night everyone and good luck catching! I'll be at it again in the morning. I hope they're still around then...

What? How can you guys get so many, I have zero. Just my luck. dry.gif

Now I egg locked myself, too. tongue.gif

Edited by ChocoBrownie

Anyone else reading BF as boyfriend? So instead of Black Friday eggs, you read them as Boyfriend eggs? if you weren't before, you probably will now tongue.gif

Anyone else reading BF as boyfriend? So instead of Black Friday eggs, you read them as Boyfriend eggs? if you weren't before, you probably will now tongue.gif

i know i was already doing that and got myself confused but then i finally understood what BF eggs stand for biggrin.gif

Still nothing and I've tried for hours, this kind of sucks..

Same here! I've been trying every hour since yesterday (only read the news then), and nadda. Not even a nibble. sad.gif

Does anyone know if there is a new release gift thread? I looked for one and couldn't find it.

I've been doing that since this morning xd.png

Earlier, fortytwo and I were joking about trading some boyfriend eggs for some girlfriend eggs laugh.gif

i know i was already doing that and got myself confused but then i finally understood what BF eggs stand for biggrin.gif

Haha, me too! I was like huh.gifunsure.gifwacko.gif

well i wasnt before but i am now thanks a heap tongue.gif well i guess i should get back to collecting some more boyfriend eggs lol