picknick10

Closed/ Rebooting

Kira hummed quietly, "Werewolf. We're called werewolves" she raised a finger and grinned. She glanced at Tatsuke, "The silence is very reassuring" she noted. She laced her fingers behind her head, "Whatever the case, I got my morning exercise. He asked for it, so I gave it to him. You deal with the comatose pervert" she turned and walked off back towards the school. She gave credit to herself on that note, she had a perfectly plausible reason to beat him up. Maybe a bit rough, but he was a vampire, and she was sure he could take it just fine.

Jaden kneeled down by Zeek to better view the strange phenomenon. Chip floated down and Jaden glanced up. "Oh!" he flinched and sniffed the air. False alarm, Jeth and Tatsuke hadn't snuck up on him. He was reluctant to meet new people. Being nervous as is, other nervous people made him even more nervous. Thus he did not click with Tatsuke's presence. Zeek giggled at Chip trying to grab the light. He let go and sat back. He raised his paws and curled his claws ((Herp a deeeerp. Dat rhyme). The light beam curled around in a helix, "You control light?" Jaden concluded. The feathered dragon nodded his head rapidly.

[[My two dragons are all that's left to hatch, huh?

Edit: Oh and Tatsuke's.]]

Felic was growing restless, twitching more and more as the start of his first class drew closer. He was anxious about being around a handful of students and their dramatic emotions. Practical Combat was sure to make tensions surface and Felic was more sensitive to negative emotions such as aggression. The thought alone made his stomach twist and he wrapped his arms around his midriff.

A wash of frantic desperation invaded his thoughts, the faint sound of panicky scratching reaching his ears a heartbeat later. Turning to his egg, he gently gathered the dark object in his arms and mentally cooed at the struggling hatchling. It's alright. I'm right here... The scratching and the desperation continued for some seconds before calming and growing quiet once more. You'll hatch in your own time. I'm sure of that.

Carefully getting up, the Empath emerged from the study room and glanced to one end of the hallway. No one. There were no emotions around him excep the sleepy sorrow that ebbed gently from his dragon egg. Inhaling slowly and deeply, he attempted to mentally brace himself for whatever emotions would later assault him, Felic headed down the hallway and down the stairs to the first floor where Practical Combat awaited him.

---

There was a crack. A crack! At last! Soria smiled excitedly, kneeling on the ground in front of the small nest where her egg rested. "Come on, you lovely little creature you. I know you want out of there. I'm maybe just as anxious to meet you as you are to see what's outside your protective home." The single crack began to splinter, finger-like lines decorating the multigreen-hued shell as she watched. Finally, a small chunk broke off, hitting the ground with a small bump, similar to the sound of glass. From the hole that resulted in the shell, Soria could see a small green eye appear and stare. "Hi!" the young witch greeted, her smile almost reaching from ear to ear.

Her dragon chirped, continuing to scratch and peck at the inside of his egg. More bits of the shell broke off, littering the nest and ground around it. Once a large enough hole was made, the dragon shoved its head through. The action broke off larger bits from the egg where the dragon's head connected at the edges. Again, it chirped, pausing and looking somewhat comical. After a moment, it began to struggle, appearing stuck until it managed to break what was under its head. Though, as a result, it tumbled forward with a sharp cry. The rest of the egg shattered around it and fell in pieces where it had sat.

Soria was laughing now, quickly covering her mouth to stifle the sound in case she might offend the new hatchling. Its scales were the same multi-green coloring as its egg. Its eyes, what she had thought to be a solid green, were more of a turquoise. Was there a faint glow to them? The witch couldn't quite tell. It might have just been the lighting in her room. There was a tiny frill following the hatchling's spine from the base of its head and ending just past its shoulders. Tiny horns adorned its skull and shoulders. "Where are your wings? I thought dragons all had wings?" Maybe the hatchling will grow its wings when it got bigger? Or maybe what she had been told was wrong?

Edited by Narvix

((Must procrastinate instead of doing psychology paper that was due yesterday))

(And I don't even remember where I left Nick... hmmm)

Nick walked down the halls in his normal form, Rein at his side as usual. In his hand he held a glass of lemonade, and every time he sipped it he would scrunch his face up and smack his lips. It was just a little to sour for him, but he kept drinking it none the less. As he neared his room he felt his pack shift. Aurora, who had been napping, poked her head out of his pack and crawled onto his shoulder; she was half in and half out of the pack. "Hey there sleepy head" Nick said as he scratched her lightly on the head before pulling out his key and fiddling with it in the lock. It only took a few seconds to do so, and when he entered he noticed Soria and her dragon hatchling.

"Ah I see your dragon has hatched."

((Why does it always feel like I type a lot then I only get 3 lines >.>))

Edited by picknick10

[[xd.png Shows up as 3 1/2 for me. I'll edit in Soria's response in a few minutes.]]

Soria looked up upon hearing Nick's voice and waved in greeting. "Yeah! My dragon hatched just a minute ago! I was starting to worry if I had kept the egg warm enough or not!" She tilted her head, glancing back at her new dragon. "Now I just gotta figure out if your a male or female... Can't exactly name you correctly if I get your gender wrong."

The hatchling snorted, picking itself up from where it had fallen and attempting to walk on shaky legs. "Hold on now! You're just out of your egg! I'm sure you've no real strength to walk at the moment." Maybe it was like a newborn foal or gazelle? The babies are always prompted right after birth to get up and walk. It was a kind of necessity when there were creatures that hunted you. Had to make sure you were always ready to start running, right?

Soria scratched her head, lightly lifting the dragon's tail to peer at its backside. Again, the hatchling snorted, squealing unhappily and trying to pull its tail free despite her gentle grasp. "Oh! I'm sorry! Okay!" She let it go and the hatchling snorted for a third time, showing its displeasure.

Edited by Narvix

{{OOC: Hello everyone, it's nice to meet all of you. I have enjoyed reading the rp so much I finally got around to creating a character and joining. I've already pm'ed my sheet to picknick10 and been accepted, so without further ado here she is.}}

Username: LotusDragon

Name: Devaeliona (Dev-AY-lionah) (Devon or Dev for short)

Race:(What creature are they?) Siren/Naga. Naga are a race of snake like humanoids who can shift between a snake form and human form, and generally prefer a more tropical environment. In their human form they can tolerate the cold better, though they generally stick to the rain forest. Naga are normally a peaceful, solitary people, but when crossed they are fierce warriors. During the war, Naga tried to stay out of the fight, but like so many others they found themselves drawn in regardless. Their guerrilla style warfare made them feared by their enemies and earned them a reputation as savages, though in truth they would rather not fight at all. Naga are a tribal people who live with the land in small villages, however there is a small city in a hidden cove that holds the bulk of the rather small Siren population where a few Naga also live.( When you think of the Naga and Siren way of life, think of the Tayladras from Mercedes Lackey mixed with a bit of the Aiel from the Wheel of time saga by Robert Jordan. There are elders, but everyone in the tribes of age has a say.)

Sirens are mermaid/mermen who can shift between human and mer form. They are famous for their looks and the powerful voices they posses. The song of the siren can make the listener feel any way the siren wishes for as long as they are singing. During the war the sirens found they were of the most use as Courtesan spies, or singing to encourage the troops and make their enemies feel fear rather than fighting on the front lines. That does not mean they are incapable of doing so, as there were a few who went and fought along side the Naga and other nature lovers as a naval force, it simply means they prefer a different path than their naga counterparts. Either way, both races are peaceful unless they are crossed.

Naga/ Siren relations: As a whole, they consider each other sort of 'cousin' races. The legend has it that both races were descended from gods who fell out of favor with the pantheon for aiding humans in the very beginning of humanity's existence. Whether or not this is true has been a matter of speculation for thousands of years. True or not, the two races have coexisted since the beginning. Marriage between the two races, though uncommon, is encouraged as it is with any race who seeks to live in peace. Normally they would live in 'sister' cities, but the war has been hard on their already slim numbers, so they have gathered in one place with only a few tribes who decided to keep to their more traditional life.

Appearance: Human form: (This is the best visual representation I could find of Devon, but there are some differences: http://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=322545 ) Standing at 6' 1", Devon has long black rainbow (color wise it's the same as her scales in her Naga form, which I will show later) hair framing her features. Her thick lashed, emerald eyes shine like jewels set above high cheek bones and ruby red lips that are almost always curved in a slight smile. All Naga are born with markings, Devon's marking looks like Egyptian eyeliner that doesn't wash off. Her skin is fair, though lightly tanned, she has a couple of scars along her left side from her skirmish in the war. Devon dresses in protective leather armor that is customary to her people. The only jewelry she wears is a beaded choker.

Snake form: with http://www.smithsonianchannel.com/sc/web/s...a-monster-snake the colors of this pic (it's the color of her hair as well as the color of her scales in her Siren form): http://www.all-hd-wallpapers.com/wallpaper...mals/434873.jpg

Siren form: (See above pic.)

Personality: Devon is reserved (Unless she's performing), and every inch the warrior brad she was trained to be, yet friendly. She is patient, proud, and has a passion for life. For her species, Devon is still considered very young, but the war has taken a heavy toll on her personally at the loss of her husband and their son when they were set upon by outlaws as they were traveling to meet Devon in one of the outlaying tribes. She misses them more than words can express every day, though she's become good at covering up her sorrow with a smile. Devon is curious about what this Academy has the potential to accomplish so that no other has to experience the loss of another loved one, but she also sees the difficult task ahead of them. The whole of the world is watching them to see if they succeed in living in peace together, or if it will fall to dust. She believes in the importance of the success, willing to do whatever it takes to see it through.

Talents: Devon can shift between her three forms, has Siren song, telepathy, telekinesis (limit 500 lbs). For weapons she prefers knives or her bow, however Devon is capable of using spears, swords and hand to hand if need be. Devon plays the piano (they are popular in the Siren city), guitar and violin, as well as dances.

Likes: Swimming, singing, dancing, anything where she is active. Her favorite food is salmon... Raw salmon. She loves to be outside, even at night, and spend the night under the stars.

Dislikes: Being away from water for too long, being alone, the cold, bandits, she isn't too fond of the races that resemble a snake's natural predators, though she will tolerate their presence as best she can, treating them with the respect.

{{Post is coming forthwith.}}

Edited by LotusDragon

{{I see that, I guess it's time to finally update them hehehe. Thanks for pointing it out though.}}

It had been a long journey. Devon knew she'd be arriving late to the school, and had sent a message letting the school know the situation. She'd traveled through the night to get to this academy, the only thing keeping her going was thoughts about what types of people would be there. Adjusting her pack, instruments and weapons, Devon heard the distant sound of battle echoing through the forest. Deciding to go check it out, she pushed a stray lock of her long hair back behind her ear as she slid easily across the forest floor.

When she arrived, the battle was over and it seemed the girl had won. Deciding to watch them from down wind, concealed by shadows, Devon took a mental gauge of the thoughts emanating from the small group. It was clear, even from this distance, not everyone was the same race, and Devon's curiosity was beginning to get the better of her. When her emerald eyes landed on the adorable hatchlings playing with the shadows, Devon felt a sad smile creep across her face. Hearing a branch break behind her, Devon realized they would see her soon and decided it was time to introduce herself. Smiling slightly, Devon slid into the light as she cleared her throat as she said, "Excuse me. I'm sorry if I startled anyone. My name is, Devaeliona. I prefer Devon. Could one of you please help me find whoever I need to see?"

"So it's Werewolf now." Jeth repeated to indicate he understood. He watched as Kira walked away looking satisfied. Even though she had flatly refused his offer he was worried that she might start a fight with someone else later. Even with that concern though he said nothing, what if she was like Jaden where fighting was normal and part of her culture? So he watched her walk away in silence. "Tatsuke, I don't know if Kira and I will be friends. Should I let that bother me?" He asked looking down at the young human boy.

-------------------------------------

Chip grabbed furiously at the light a few more times while Zeek chuckled. He then coiled the light around his claw which was the last straw for Chip. She formed a pink cloud in her own claw and threw it at Zeek. Her daydreams were quickly becoming her favorite form of retaliation.

((Lol oh Jeth "Nobody loves me"))

Kira glanced over her shoulder as Devon appeared and introduced herself. She continued walking and entered the school. She'd had enough of their social interactions for now. Chobit ran after her with Faze holding on the entire time. He was enjoying his new ride. "You know, making friends here couldn't hurt. You're gonna be here a while" he reminded. "Tch" was her only response. She already knew that. She just could hardly help herself.

Jaden watched the two interact and flinched when he saw the pink cloud forming. "Hey!" he yelled, grabbing up Zeek. He held the hatchling over his head- a bit of a task since due to his size, Zeek was already about to 1/3 of his height. The pink cloud puffed against him instead. There was a pause and Jaden fell backwards. He grunted as Zeek flopped roughly onto his chest. He laid flat on the ground, suddenly too dizzy to care about the sudden pain from Zeek. Faint illusions crossed his sight. "Nnnngh... what is this? ... Illusions?" he slurred quietly. Zeek cocked his head and stared down at Jaden curiously. "What illusions?" he asked, missing the daydream concept. To Jaden, it felt the same as the time someone had slipped catnip into his food as a joke. Hallucinations and dizziness.

((Why yes, catnip does work on Untamed who are part cat like Jaden >:3))

((He's so melodramatic. xd.png))

"Dreams." Chips stated to the pair like that one word alone would explain everything. Before anything more was said Chip lost interest in the topic of her abilities and rounded on Zeek. "Playing with light by yourself isn't fair. Show me how to play with light." She demanded with a huff coming just a little bit out from under her shell. Her head now poked out from under the shell as she floated over to Zeek with an expression of annoyance. Once she was by the other dragon she hopped onto Jaden's chest as well still wearing the shell. Now that she was standing the shell covered her head to the point where she had to hold it up with a foot.

Edited by En'K'Haral

((And you skipped over Devon~~))

Zeek grinned back at Chip. "Magic" he wiggled his fingers. "Magic unique to me. You can't use it" he flew up to a branch, using Jaden as a launching board. Jaden coughed, feeling the pain again. He wanted to shout for help from these hatchlings. Yet, somehow he didn't. He was too dazed. Jaden's head lolled to the side and he shut his eyes instead. Zeek dismissed it as 'naptime' and trotted across the branch. Two sets of wings made everything easier. He opened his paws and a ball of light formed between them. It bent the images around it, looking almost as if seeing things through water. It sparkled pleasantly. He chirped in delight.

((Duuuuuuurrrrr.... x.x))

"Yeah well I have special magic too." She said with a stomp on Jaden's belly allowing the shell to fall back over her eyes. Chip concentrated, pink clouds formed under her feet and began lifting her up to Zeek's branch. She was holding the shell up and with her back revealed now two perfectly good wings could be seen. Zeek was having fun with his light and Chip just became progressively more jealous. As she got closer to Zeek's spot she also saw the light he was controlling and slowly became more interested in that than fighting with Zeek, not that he was really fighting back.

((Oh man, poor Jaden. Also, I'll be remembering that >:3 so don't regret it later.))

------------------------------------------------------------------

((Sorry about that LotusDragon. On another note I think Chip Jaden and Zeek were actually quite far from the fight area. At the very least I didn't think they were in eyesight.))

Jeth turned to the naga that had arrived. Her species he recognized right away, they were also a long standing civilization, almost as old as the earth elementals according to the legends. Again he gave a smile that was pretty much invisible due to his featureless face. "Hello Devon. I am Jeth of the Slate, an earth elemental, you can just call me Jeth. This is my friend Tatsuke." He said indicating the human next to him. "I think you mean the headmaster. I think he is in the school. Oh I forgot she hatched, there is also my dragon...Chip...somewhere." He began looking around for the little daydream dragon, panic began to rim his mind. What if she was stepped on or captured by predators.

((Why couldn't the headmaster's name be Dumbledore!? That's the only person I think of whenever I hear the word headmaster.

Jeth's outtakes; Jeth worrying about chip con't: Even worse what if she brought back a boy one day and had a total attitude change towards me!? What if after that we got into an argument so bad that she yells that she hates me!? After that I would one day wake up to find out Chip had run off with that no good boy in the middle of night to get married in some far off land and have kids I would never be allowed to see!? I need to find her, NOW! Inspired by Naruto Shippuden.))

Edited by En'K'Haral

sorry to intrude, but are there spots open for this? if so, i would like to reserve two boys. twins to be exact. ~^^ ))

((Why yes. Spots are open. PM your sheet to Nick. If you are accepted you cant post them here for our view and then begin. Also, kudos for having Frey in your siggie.

Do you mean the catnip thing? I WANTED DUMBLEDORE! BUT THAT WAS TOO MUCH OF A RIP! WE ARE NOT AT HOGWARTS! WE ARE AT PIGFARTS!))

Jaden had in simplest terms 'passed out' from the daydreams. Zeek turned and watched Chip float up to him, "So I saw. Looks pretty fun" he said, looking back to the light in his palms. He stared at it for a minute and then grinned. He pressed his paws around the light, compressing it. When he opened them again, there was a little ball of light, like a glowing marble. He held it out, "Want it? It never gos out" he offered. It wasn't like he was going to run out of magic. Zeek was too passive to notice her anger. He preferred to play, and viewed her anger as such.

Edited by Sai

((yeah I meant the catnip thing so beware happy.gif

heh heh heh pigfarts.))

Chip looked up at Zeek again having been totally distracted by the light and what he was doing with it. A hint of Jealousy start to inkle it's way back in as she wished she could bend light too. However, that was washed away when she saw the ball of light. It looked so solid that she thought she could hold it. Then out of no where Zeek held it out to her and she actually leaned back a little at first as a reaction but then relaxed again and sat on her haunches tilting the shell far enough back so that it woudn't fall over her eyes again. "Um, yes." Chip said accepting the ball of light from Zeek. "Thanks." She added quickly afterwords having forgotten to say it.

Chip looked around for a bit clutching the light ball tightly. The an idea struck her, she used her free paw to take her shell and scooped up some of her pink cloud and held that out to Jaden. "I think they can make nightmares go away." She obviously hadn't tried that one before but figured her daydreams had that ability.

((O.o Please draw this scene Sai. *Would do it himself but couldn't draw stick people to save his sorry little life let alone dragons.*

On another note ))

((First Borderlands 2, then Sven Co-op D:

And that's why I dislike overplaying games.

MUST. POST. NAO.))

Both Ten-Jorra and Runara agreed to busy themselves with something until the lessons will start. Argonian left the class room, Runara around her neck, then thought for a second. She realised that if it is the Academy, then there must be a library somewhere. She really missed books ever since she was in her home. She didn't even had a chance to read some books during her travel - she simply had no time to stop and look to the nearest library or book shop. Instead she had to think of alchemic mixes and potions to pass her time on her way to Academy.

And now if there was library, - in which Ten-Jorra was ninety-percent sure it was here - she could finally take off that feeling like a fallen leaf from her shoulder. She reminded herself of the Academy map and followed the path, which would, as she thought, would lead her to library.

She was right. There was a library, indeed. Argonian's eyes sparked with excitement: there sure were A LOT of books, emphasis on 'a lot'. There also was the very same human she saw from earlier - now with a black dragon with white head, but she paid that almost no attention. Instead she headed to one of many shelves, deciding to choose a book to read.

"What's these things on these shelves?" - Runara asked curiously, looking around.

"Books. 'Book' in singular." - whispered Ten-Jorra to Runara.

"Pretty funny name here!" - commented hatchling. Then he glanced over human... and almost gasped. - "T-that... It's that creepy dragon from our room! A vampire dragon." - she said in shaky voice.

"A what?" - Argonian turned directly to human's direction to look at the dragon. - "Runara, are you sure it is a vampire one?" - she whispered. - "It can be any other specie."

"Nope, I am one-hundreds sure!... I wonder if he is not that silent at all."

((Note: only Ten-Jorra can hear Runara ATM. And tell me if I am wrong with dragon's species. If I am, you can drop me in bottomless pit ._.))

(Inspired by Naruto Shippuden.))

((What episode? I haven't watched that in so long! Now I gotta know the episode number so I can watch it again. People for some reason always ask me if Tatsuke was based off of Sasuke in any way, it bugs me because they look nothing alike and act nothing alike. Their names just end in the same male suffix '-suke', which is really common in Japan dry.gif

@TheTron: Nah, Mitch is a tri-horned wyvern. He's black with a white face because Sin actually has a mount named Mitch whenever possible. He's usually a horse-like being with giant sable antelope markings... but of course instead of her actually having a horse for no reason it just fit perfectly to make Mitch her dragon. But we could roll with this! Mitch is kind of a jerk. A very stubborn, sarcastic jerk. I wouldn't put it passed him to claim he was a vampire dragon just to get everyone to shut up. That would be kind of fun~ I'll post Sin after the next person posts. I've been editing too much lately.))

"No," Tatsuke replied back to Jeth, once again taking his words into deep consideration and thought so the meaning may be delivered over the language barrier. However... Tatsuke was feeling pretty comfortable with Jeth. He seemed to understand every word he was saying and even some of the emotions he felt. "No need be upset of one person not friend. Many people in world are not going to friend, and if they don't friend it is not always your fault. Nothing wrong with people who just don't get along... as long as no one being hurt." His arm reached out to pat Jeth on the arm, when he had the thought that Jeth probably didn't know what human body language is, or wouldn't understand the sentiment behind it. But hey, war was born of ignorance and Jeth would learn about body language if he was exposed to it, if he didn't know what it was in the first place! So a gentle pat sounded as his pale, skinny hand patted the rough arm of the Elemental.

Then he turned to face the Naga... and all that wisdom left. He just stared blankly with his dark yellow eyes. Maybe he would have introduced himself to the newcomer... if they all spoke another language. Gosh, did she hear him speaking? He hoped not. It was horrible! So he just smiled and nodded when Jeth introduced him, a pathetic little wave of his hand at the end of his wrist.

Edited by Luckyclaw

{{No worries I think I got confused a bit as to where they all were hehehe.}}

When Jeth introduced himself and his human friend, Devon nodded politely as she continued to study them. Smiling kindly to them hoping to ease the human's obvious tension, Devon replied, "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Furrowing her brow Devon continued, "Headmaster...Yes, I think that's right. Thank you. Clearly I am Naga, but my father was a Siren. Congratulations on your dragon hatching, if you allow me to I can do a mental scan for Chip. All you have to do is picture Chips face in your mind and I can use my telepathy to locate your dragon."

Devon refrained from referring to Chip as either male or female, as she had no idea to the gender of the dragon. Turning her emerald gaze to meet the human... No Tatsuke. It was rude of her to refer to someone by their race just because her own experience when last she'd encountered the race was... Well no matter. What happened had happened. Tatsuke was not one of those humans, and that the Elemental had named him 'friend' helped to set her mind at ease. Giving [/i]Tatsuke a warm smile, Devon looked him in the eye as she said, "If you would like, you may speak with me telepathically. Mind to mind you can use images and emotions if you don't have the right words. I understand if that makes you uncomfortable, so I won't be upset if you say no. The offer is there either way. Oh and for the record, I could understand what you were trying to say."

Tatsuke's unease at her appearance was not hard for Devon to read, even without her ability to sense thoughts. Devon hoped he would understand she was only trying to help him. She'd never peer into his thoughts without asking, even though her thought sensing wasn't exactly in her complete control. Then a sudden thought occurred to her as she brightened and said, "Maybe you'd like to teach me your language? I'm not the world's best student at languages, but I do like to learn."

He wasn't concerned over her appearance as much as he was the idea that she was simply another sentient being who was able to see that he was an awkward being who barely spoke the language, let alone would be able to hold his own against any of the powerful beings on campus. It was mostly fear that caused these feelings... but he was slowly starting to feel his actions were getting silly. Aside from Kira, no one had been outwardly belligerent to him because of race, and he could only find people who picked on his accent if he nitpicked. Everyone so far had been really nice to him. So it was time to stop acting like a schoolgirl and grow up.

But the jitters didn't just go away if you simply willed them to. Though now he made it a point to try and bury that primitive fight-or-flight response. It was unbecoming. "If we are to speaking in this language, then I must speak it with voice. Is good practice, yes? I am would love to teach some of Nihounese if like, but would rather play igo or janggi if you like stra... Strah... Stratitats? Stratitatsurjy. Thinking hurtings! No! What is word?" He scratched his head, ruffling up the brown hair and squinting his almond-shaped eyes until they almost looked like they were closed. Unlike words for animals or people, strategy wasn't something you could send a picture of. He would have used the term 'mind battles', but he didn't know what the word 'mind' was at that point and 'battle' was a term he only knew a little of and didn't know if it was proper grammar or if it was even the right word overall. When he thought of 'strategy' he imagined a bunch of bearded old men in a room with blueprints and official-looking outfits. But that wasn't the best idea for playing a game of mind-charades. Besides, allusions to the war could offend people greatly. He knew it upset him a little when people talked about the way soldiers died en masse in the war...

He gave an uneasy laugh. "Heh heh... I don't think in this language anyway. If I speak at you in thinking it would all be Nihounese." Or maybe it would be in colors, the way some words elicited colors or actions from his mind. Maybe numbers, the way sometimes the breaking up of syllables made him think of rhythms of beats. In fact... what did it even sound like to hear words in one's head? Was it like when you had a song's lyrics stuck in your head? Was it like a passing whimsy that made you go to the kitchen and open the fridge for no reason? Maybe it was the feeling of an unspoken promise between best friends. He wouldn't know until she spoke to him telepathically.

~~~

Sin stood up, cradling the wyvern in her arm like a baby. Mitch took full advantage of the position, propping his wing back like the arm of a delinquent riding around in a convertible car with the top down. He even kicked his legs up on Sin's wrist, crossing one over the other. The blue ram horns stood out over the black-and-white coloring of the little beast. Sin couldn't have been more oblivious to Ten-jorra, her mind fixed more on the thought of getting to the next class to worry about getting mistaken for a different race or to suspect that someone thought her dragon was an 'unholy beast' like herself. Mitch, however, had his eyes fixed right on Runara and the look of fear in her actions. Not being able to resist, he grinned wide showing pink gums and needle-like teeth with a harsh smirk in his brow. "Boo." He shot it at her, making sure Sin didn't hear a single second of it.

((Draw what exactly o3o))

Zeek nodded at Chip and then looked to Jaden. "So they were nightmares? Not dreams?.... he's sleeping?" he asked. Zeek flew down and landed next to Jaden. The Untamed remained passed out. Zeek poked at him with his paw, "Ja....din?" he sounded his name out. The hatchling looked at the pink cloud Chip had set aside. "How do you wake him up though? My human is broken..." he spouted, not knowing the right word. Jaden rustled and turned his head to the other side. He grumbled, but remained asleep still.

((Wasn't an episode it was a character. Omoi from the village hidden in the clouds. He has a knack for comming up with somewhat ridiculous streams of worried thought. I had wondered if his name had been based on Sasuke's since aside from the letter S they were spelt exactly the same...well at leat in english.))

Jeth watched as Tatsuke tried to speak to Devon. He seemed to be doing alright, his unusual accent was definately an issue for the boy. As the elemental watched and listened part of him was glad he had opted to learn the common tongue from Elder Frale. After all the Earth elemental natural languege wasn't a spoken one.

Tatsuke got stuck on a word but laughed it off. Jeth smiled having figured it out on Tatsuke's third try. He bent down to whisper it in the boys ear but stopped himself. The last time he whispered on campus the whole student body in the foyer had heard him. Not that there were a whole lot of students but still, He figured whispering directly to tatsuke would end up damaging the poor boy's ear. Instead he stood back up and just spoke to Tatsuke. "I think you mean the word Stratagy." He said pleasently to his friend before turning back to the Naga/Siren. "I did not know that you were part siren. Luckily, what you are isn't important. After all here you are Devon. Thank you for your help I will picture her as best I can."

Jeth called upon his memories of Chip, first as an egg. This morning he had named her while watching the sun's rays cut away the night. The egg had shaked, jeth had percieved that as enthusiasm. Later in the hall when she was making space on her cloud for Kira's Dragon. She had the shell on her head at the time so her face couldn't be seen. Later still to just a few moments ago when he was telling her to get down from over the fight that Kira and Dain were having. Now that he thought about it she hadn't once taken the shell off since hatching. He thought very hard tring to make the image of Chip as clear as possible. "Chip has sky blue scales and a pink tuft on her tail. Her eggshell that she is always wearing is sky blue with pink swirls and she is always riding on a pink cloud." He thought intently creating the image for Devon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

((Zeek handing Chip the marble of light happy.gif I pictured it in my mind iand thought it would be....for lack of a better term, cute. Although, cuter if Chip was minus shell-hat dry.gif ))

Chip giggled. "I can't make nightmares, just dreams." Chipe said to Zeek, she didn't think she could put people to sleep. Chip floated down to Zeek, she looked worriedly at Jaden. "I don't think I can make people sleep. I can just make their dreams Usually Dreams they have while awake but those are special they are dreams for when you are asleep." She added the last bit to avoide confusion. "I don't know how to wake people up. Maybe if we hurt him or yell at him, he will wake up." She said kneeding the cloud nervously.

((Can't speak for most others. Jeth as been to first period and has the rest of hte day off. I believe Second period is starting now. Jeth's little group consists of Tatsuke, an unconscious Dain slumped over Jeth's shoulder, and Devon the Naga and they are in the forest. Chip [a hatchliong dragon] along with Zeek [another hatchling] and Jaden [untamed] are in a different part of the forest fretting about Jaden being fast asleep. Frfom what I have glimpsed from other posts Sin is booking it to class and Kira has casually walked back into the school. I'm not sure what Nick [shapeshifter], the witch who's name I forget [sorry narvix], and the empath are up too. Just about everyone else is absent due to IRL.))

[[Nick and Soria (my witch girl and it's alright Enk smile.gif ) are in their room. I'm waiting for PickNick's response. Felic (my Empath) is currently in the hallways heading towards Practical Combat which should be starting in a few minutes. It seems that Spear and Halberd training was passed over since all but Ten-Jorra was absent :\

I've got nothing to really respond to though, Enk, I want to correct something:

Ten-Jorra and her hatchling are now in the Library and interacting with Sin and her hatchling. Or really, just Sin's hatchling.]]

((LOL. If they hurt him. *Zeek picks up a rock* "Don't worry guys, I GOT THIS"

Possibly. I got 2 other drawings to do first. One for a summer time secret santa Oo and then one for a contest prize))

Zeek cocked his head to the side again, "Maybe it's because we sat on him?... Eh, maybe you overdosed it" he nudged Jaden's face with his paw. His jabs produced nothing in response from Jaden. "Hmm" he hummed. Zeek raised his maw to the air and sniffed, "Water.... water! I got an idea" he declared, smelling a river nearby. It didn't occur to him throwing the Untamed asleep in the river may drown him, but it seemed like a plausible way to wake him up. He grabbed Jaden's arm in his paws and flew into the air. He was yanked back when forced with the boy's weight. "Mmm!" he grunted, flapping his wings loudly. Jaden budged slightly, but not much. Perhaps trying to move something 3 times his size was a bad idea.