Avalon the Great

The Wishlist

I noticed a mistake. How can someone get a Bright Pink or Frilled? It's impossible.

I need something to change, My wish is being granted by Lightdragon4444

Purplehaze posted after Lightdragon4444 had offered to grant my wish smile.gif

I also think that the pending form should be in order(if it isn't already, i havn't checked..) because this will help a lot with wish granting organisation

In connection with what Icarus said, maybe you should have a "how to gift" instruction in the first post too, with the steps laid out. If you are granting a wish, but need to hatch the dragon, should you fill out the form or send a PM or both? I filled out a form for Icarus' wish, because it did not look like the wish was granted, yet, but someone had already sent a PM, but not filled out the form. I don't know what the proper procedure is. If you can grant the wish immediately it is not so much a problem.

I see that there is a request above for a pending gift form. Maybe that would help.

Edited by purplehaze

I would like to join,

I also have a question

I have 3 vampires and a vamp egg

I can bite CB eggs and my vamp egg is from a CB is that counted as a CB vamp ?

also I have lots on my scroll that i can breed to help you guys

the only thing is that apart from pinks and red they will not be purebred

i have 2 magi's on here q(happy.gif)p

http://dragcave.net/user/Kaylion

Edited by Kaylion

*JUST PUTTING THIS OUT THERE*

if anyone needs magi dragons, i can contribute as well! a lot of my magis are messy, but i do have some really nice lineaged ones and i do have some CB magis to breed

I can breed Magis, too for people with no Magis.

Just putting it out there...I have a CB GW ungendered hatchling I can "Grant" if someone wants to make a wish wink.gif

Gone!

Edited by Finz

sparkle10184: Not impossible, just highly unlikely. For example, if someone has 10 discontinued dragons, they could possibly spare one. Correct me if I'm wrong.

IcarusTheDragon: I made some changes to the form. It should help, although I liked the old way better personally.

purplehaze: I already had put the instructions in the first post...

KingZanto: I need a link to one of your magis, because not only are most of your dragons fogged, you need an ADULT magi, and you don't seem to have any adults at all.

Finz: If you don't mind editing that post, just so people know you already gave it to someone?

sparkle10184: Not impossible, just highly unlikely. For example, if someone has 10 discontinued dragons, they could possibly spare one. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Seeing as you cannot trade or gift an adult or frozen hatchling off your scroll to somebody else and that is all that is left of the Frilled and Bright Pink Dragons it is impossible to gift Discontinued dragons

purplehaze: I already had put the instructions in the first post...

Perhaps so, although it was not clear to me when I read it. Sorry if that is my mistake.

I still think you need to be very clear about pending gifts. I think gifting instructions should be spelled out step by step in the same way as the instructions for requesting. To me it is necessary for the gifter to post that gift as soon as they have bred/caught it so that others know not to bother. I made the mistake of not PMing Icarus right away, so I didn't know there was someone else who was already working on the request -- that gifter has still not posted the form, although they sent a PM to Icarus.

Should I remove my post about granting the wish, since it ended up that Icarus did not need the dragon?

Edited by purplehaze

I would like to join, I have over 30 Magi.

I may gift more than I wish though.

wink.gif

[sorry about that purplehaze but I read the instructions as you post the gifting form when the egg is ready and it wasn't ready yet.]

[sorry about that purplehaze but I read the instructions as you post the gifting form when the egg is ready and it wasn't ready yet.]

Yeah, I am not blaming you. smile.gif I just think the directions need to be clearer and there needs to be some way to know if the wish is already in the works by someone else so we don't waste our time. Even if I had PM'd Icarus right away it might have been some time before the PM was read and responded to, to let me know that someone else had already offered on the wish.

Exactly! Which is WHY I changed the method!

Cheystar: Link, please! smile.gif

purplehaze: No, not unless Light posts the form.

Edited by Avalon the Great

Okay, just to get this thread going I'm going to wish for something. smile.gif

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: Albino dragon

Requirements: CB and FEMALE

Total Point Cost: 13

I hope I calculated the points correctly.

Perhaps so, although it was not clear to me when I read it. Sorry if that is my mistake.

I still think you need to be very clear about pending gifts. I think gifting instructions should be spelled out step by step in the same way as the instructions for requesting. To me it is necessary for the gifter to post that gift as soon as they have bred/caught it so that others know not to bother. I made the mistake of not PMing Icarus right away, so I didn't know there was someone else who was already working on the request -- that gifter has still not posted the form, although they sent a PM to Icarus.

Should I remove my post about granting the wish, since it ended up that Icarus did not need the dragon?

I do need a female Terrae... Lightdragon4444 already offered to give it to me and i had gotten confused huh.gif

Now i'm confused..

I'm Granting A Wish

Dragon and Requirements: Terrae CB female

Link to lineage: Lineage

Gifter: LD

Recipient: IcarusTheDragon

Point Gain: 13

My Current Total: 28

My Wish Was Granted

Dragon and Requirements: Female Influenced Terrae

Recipient: IcarusTheDragon(Scroll IcarusDragonkeep)

Giver: Lightdragon4444

Point Cost:13

My Current Total:2