Avalon the Great

The Wishlist

Correct. That's to make sure no one is just "leeching." Once you get enough points by giving, you can receive.

ok! someone plx request something!!!

*eager to earn pts* laugh.gif

Um, I think we should wait until the thread is approved to really start. Just maybe... because this is my first trade thread, so I'm not sure how it works here.

Alright, I've taken everyone's suggestions, anything else?

Oh, quick poll: Should alt Vines/Blacks be RARE, or ULTRA-RARE?

Edited by Avalon the Great

usually the mods r very quick in closing "illegal" thread. consider they haven't, maybe they like this. have u sent them a PM to request approval? maybe better than just sit n wait.

It seems to me they should count as ultra-rare, if only because you have to wait until they hatch before you know if you have one.

And I would go ahead and send a PM to rubyshoes or _Z_ just to be sure. It does seem they have had enough time to look this over and close it down if they don't like it, but they may be discussing it or something.

Um, I think we should wait until the thread is approved to really start. Just maybe... because this is my first trade thread, so I'm not sure how it works here.

Alright, I've taken everyone's suggestions, anything else?

We've decided to allow the thread. smile.gif

Good luck and have fun.

Could you make a breakdown of exactly what counts as common/uncommon/rare? Different threads define them differently and I can see a lot of confusion based on that.

I also second the question of will CBs be allowed?

I'd be interested in an added option for 2nd gen commons from hard to get pairings, like from frills, old pinks, holidays, alts, or metals? Would that maybe be possible?

I'll join, and I have a few suggestions for the OP

Use 'trading' instead of 'selling' gifts, as selling dragons is against the ToS, and perhaps remove the rule that you can trade/re-gift received eggs.

one of 13 magis: http://dragcave.net/lineage/5dlIj

Edited by TroupeMaster

Alright, answering more questions:

@purplehaze: Thanks for voting!

@yaquiidru: I'll let you know if we need someone!

@Heeroluva: In case you didn't notice, I put a link to the list of dragons on the Wiki. If you click on the dragon you aren't sure about, under the picture it will say the rarity. Ultra-rares are Metallics, Neglecteds, and Alts. Also, I have entered a caveborn option for common and uncommon. Rares I'm still deciding, because it's very difficult to get a CB rare dragon and maybe not worth the points.

@Tawanda001: I don't want this to get too complicated, but I'll think about it.

@TroupeMaster: Hm, okay, I'll change the phrasing, as it is more like trading. And about that rule, hemm... okay.

Oh, and since we were approved, you can start wishing!!!

Edited by Avalon the Great

Alright, everyone can join except xeyla, who linked to a shallow water dragon. I understand they look similar, but I'd still like a link to a Magi.

unsure.gif woops, sorry about that. I was tired when I posted

My real magi: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cEARo

EDIT: I can also breed magi, if anyone needs them. Don't need anything in return.

Edited by xeyla

I'd like to join too!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/43p0 - a magi to proove that I have her (and her mom.)

One suggestion. Could we add the age /stage of the dragon we're giving and requesting? Like, giving a hatchling counts more than giving an egg because the receiver doesn't have to worry about egg space....

Congrats! This has been approved! A suggestion: Although this is new, perhaps you should manually put up a list of what is common, uncommon, rare, and ultra-rare. The wiki isn't always right (it says you can't kill a tree, even though it is possible) and sometimes people don't really agree with the wiki.

It would also be less of a hassle for someone with slow connection; having to look up what the rarity is on the dragon they want could be a little annoying.

You could also put an image of the egg next to it, to make it look a little more fanciful~ happy.gif

A question: I'm not sure if this was answered in the first post (apologies if it was) but for gifting, say the person's requested dragon cost a total of 15 points. Would the person who successfully gifted that person get 15 points in return?