Avalon the Great

The Wishlist

It would also be less of a hassle for someone with slow connection; having to look up what the rarity is on the dragon they want could be a little annoying.

---------

A question: I'm not sure if this was answered in the first post (apologies if it was) but for gifting, say the person's requested dragon cost a total of 15 points. Would the person who successfully gifted that person get 15 points in return?

THIS my computer is SO slow, it takes ten minutes for the wiki page for DC to load sad.gif

so i agree with this, and the last question to, i have been thinking the same thing biggrin.gif

(i cut your quote if you don't mind, but if you really do then i will edit it out smile.gif)

First request Yeeeaaaah ^^

Goodbye points.

Eta: crap, sorry, another edit.. sad.gif

I Am Wishing

Type of Dragon: pillow

Requirements: female. (hint hint rygjghfjdgi would request 2nd gen pb but i dont have enough points sad.gif hint hint gjghtihjoh)

Total Point Cost:15

Edited by RipApartHerThroat

Oh yeah, and mo7, you get as many as the other person gives. This way, if hypothetically no more people joined, we would ALWAYS have a certain number of points circling.

Icarus and Burning I asked the same question and they answered it, although it should be put in the OP

I'd like to join.

Here is a link to one of my Magi dragons. I have a total of 11.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/L2bGq

Hang on, if we want to gift a dragon to someone, do we have to fill out a form and then PM the original poster? Sorry, I don't know the name, lol.

Because I could easily breed RipApartHerThroat a Pillow, and a nice one at that tongue.gif

Edit

Nevermind, I don't see a form that a gifter has to fill out.

Sorry for the apparent rambling - I'm just trying to figure this thread out.

Edited by glamoursea2

I'd like to join.

Here is a link to one of my Magi dragons. I have a total of 11.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/L2bGq

Hang on, if we want to gift a dragon to someone, do we have to fill out a form and then PM the original poster? Sorry, I don't know the name, lol.

Because I could easily breed RipApartHerThroat a Pillow, and a nice one at that tongue.gif

I've bred something for Rip's wish and influenced it, also the first post explains how the wishes are to be fulfilled, you're supposed to send the egg to Avalon first to make sure only one egg/hatchie is gifted.

Right, I was aware you had to PM Avalon, I assumed that there would be some form to fill out.

And anyway, looks like you beat me to it.

See, there should be some way to confirm that a user is already planning to gift, so that people like me don't make the mistake I did.

Just constructive criticism for the thread's organization. =P

Edited by glamoursea2

I've bred something for Rip's wish and influenced it, also the first post explains how the wishes are to be fulfilled, you're supposed to send the egg to Avalon first to make sure only one egg/hatchie is gifted.

Crap, sorry. I just remembered that the 2nd gen pb i had was a male, and i needed a female.

Meh, i can try a stairstep.

Crap, sorry. I just remembered that the 2nd gen pb i had was a male, and i needed a female.

Meh, i can try a stairstep.

xd.png Gimme a sec, grr I'm Pming Avalon a lot. I can fix this gimme a sec. I have plenty of pillows and influences.

Are people supposed to only PM you when they have an egg to gift or are they supposed to teleport the egg to you and you hand them out? Either way something like this will quickly get out of hand. If you are holding on to the gifts then your scroll will probably fill up fast.

It would also be nice to see a list of wishes instead of having to hunt for them throughout the thread.

Are people supposed to only PM you when they have an egg to gift or are they supposed to teleport the egg to you and you hand them out? Either way something like this will quickly get out of hand. If you are holding on to the gifts then your scroll will probably fill up fast.

It would also be nice to see a list of wishes instead of having to hunt for them throughout the thread.

You read my mind, haha.

I was wondering these same things...

one of 5 magi's that I own

^^ I have a kinda wish to set the ideas of adding a few more options to the table...

Interesting codes... can there be an option to request for them as well? (the CB's in this and this are an examples of interesting codes)

Also can there be an option to ask for hatchies instead of eggs?

Okay, I'm trying to keep up with everything here.

NOTICE!!! The method for gifting has been changed!!! I was in no way prepared for the 10 messages I got for two wishes. I also added a wish-list of wishes, and some other stuff. So go check the first page!

If we have an egg we intend to influence/hatch for a wisher but because it has to be a particular gender we must hatch it should we post the giving form when we send it or when we have the egg?

@mo7: When you have the egg. However, the wisher should not post until he/she has received the egg.

Another quirk: As soon as the wisher wishes, he/she loses the points, but no one gains them until the egg has been sent. If the wisher repeals the offer, they regain the points.

@WookieInMaShoe: Yeah, I was working on that. Should be sorted out now, I hope.

@626lavaheart: I don't want this thread to get that complicated. However, if you say "oh by the way that would be cool if it had" etc., I'm fine with that.

Edited by Avalon the Great

I would like to join now that this thread has been approved. Here is one of my 18 Magi dragons.

Here it is: http://dragcave.net/view/6j6Nk

Edited by Rockelle-275

Interesting thread, I might join afterwards, when things start running. Congrats on getting it approved.

A little suggestion. Maybe you should put a time limit, say, 24 hours for the receiver to accept the gift. Most gifters get annoyed when they hold a gift for too long and it is understandable, it is taking up space on your scroll you could use for another gift or for personal projects.

Interesting thread, I might join afterwards, when things start running. Congrats on getting it approved.

A little suggestion. Maybe you should put a time limit, say, 24 hours for the receiver to accept the gift. Most gifters get annoyed when they hold a gift for too long and it is understandable, it is taking up space on your scroll you could use for another gift or for personal projects.

That seems like a valid point. I definitely feel for users who would like to gift but don't get any response.

Failure to follow the 24 hour rule should result in either a warning, or temp-ban (a week maybe) but I think this rule could only be put in effect after, like you said, things start running. Also, if there's a valid reason why you could not answer/reply, (ex: You were gone from DC on a vacation) you should immediately inform a mod before to avoid complications.

Definitely a good suggestion.